Page 125 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4042
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let's go shopping Laker fans...give me Goran Dragic (MLE). I'd also like Aaron Baynes if Boogie isn't back and healthy next year as a Dwert replacement (I wish he came back, but if he don't...).

Thoughts?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Future LAvenger

36 year old Bron won't have to check 29 year old Kiwi full-time next season and beyond

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Must be so hard for Laker fans to swallow the fact that they don't have the best LA team anymore. This is just gonna get ugly and depressing as the season progresses.

Say it again dumb . I dare you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When the Logo trades Playoff P for Giannis while AD signs with the Bulls >>>

Maybe Pg is worth brook Lopez ? If that ?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Future LAvenger

36 year old Bron won't have to check 29 year old Kiwi full-time next season and beyond
    He won’t have to b/c Brat will be in the lotto sans Day-to-Day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD just might have destroyed small ball

He's just getting ready to enter his prime. to Pelinka (who should win Executive of the Year for fleecing New Orleans).

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

He's just getting ready to enter his prime. to Pelinka (who should win Executive of the Year for fleecing New Orleans).
    Zu locked him up when Antoinette wasn’t getting bailed out by LakeRefs. Kiwi/P/Bev made geriatric LeBrat look old last season & they will do it again next season.

Donkey also owns Antoinette, can’t wait for the KCP/Danny shootout against Wardell/Klay,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAvengers End Game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Season finale of LAvengers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"I'm inevitable."
    --LeThanos, probably

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gallo to the Lakers?

MLE and the chance to compete for a rang should do it. Gallo as a 3rd option >>>

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They didn't include Uncle Dennis in there. We all know Uncle Dennis would be standing next to Kawhi in that picture.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

mi hombre! we backkkkk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gallo to the Lakers?

MLE and the chance to compete for a rang should do it. Gallo as a 3rd option >>>

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mi hombre! we backkkkk
    Wassup my dude?!! We baaaack and staaaaaaaacked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wassup my dude?!! We baaaack and staaaaaaaacked
    my guy here holding it down 24/7

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Italian Mirotic aka the guy Kiwi sent packing but I guess he could warrant a training camp invitation considering his decent summer league performance in the “bubble”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Italian Mirotic aka the guy Kiwi sent packing but I guess he could warrant a training camp invitation considering his decent summer league performance in the “bubble”
    He'd be a 3rd option son. We're not asking him to be an all star. Just shoot the 3 and (team) D. That's what our role players did all year while the media was sucking off the Clippers and their so-called depth.

Gallo checks off 2 of 3 boxes for me. He can be a sniper - which opens the lane up for Bron and AD. He can get his own bucket if need be. He's not a good defender, but he's long and agile. Could lead to deflections, steals, etc. - which will help the Lakers get out and run.

If they dump Kuz in a trade to upgrade the roster, he'll slot right. Kuz is on his last year of his rookie deal.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He'd be a 3rd option son. We're not asking him to be an all star. Just shoot the 3 and (team) D. That's what our role players did all year while the media was sucking off the Clippers and their so-called depth.

Gallo checks off 2 of 3 boxes for me. He can be a sniper - which opens the lane up for Bron and AD. He can get his own bucket if need be. He's not a good defender, but he's long and agile. Could lead to deflections, steals, etc. - which will help the Lakers get out and run.

If they dump Kuz in a trade to upgrade the roster, he'll slot right. Kuz is on his last year of his rookie deal.
    Gallo isn’t neither long nor agile for a 4, he’s average at best. No different than Tobias Harris.

He basically would be Cavs Kevin Love without the rebounding/outlet pass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lots of good stuff from Dudz and that Celtics fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gallo isn’t neither long nor agile for a 4, he’s average at best. No different than Tobias Harris.

He basically would be Cavs Kevin Love without the rebounding/outlet pass.
    You're playing checkers again. Gallo can shoot. Shooting helps with spacing for Bron and AD. With more spacing, our big 2 is better able to operate be it exploiting mismatches or passing to wide open teammates.

We saw that at the end of game 5. Green missed. Gallo is more likely to hit it or take his man of the dribble - creating a better shot (Green has no handles; Gallo is at least serviceable).

We don't need him to be above average. Just star in his role (big SF that can post up smaller players - or small PF that can space the floor, take bigger players off the dribble and draw freebies). Vogel could hide him on D like Thibbs used to hide Paul Pierce. 2008 still was a historically good defensive team - despite him and Ray Allen. The current champs took steps despite 35 year old Bron, for example (3rd rated D all year).

They suffocated Miami in games 1 and 6 then cut down the nets.

Thread Information