Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, koriwhat didn't complain to me, but several other people did.

1. The calftats thing has run its course. Anyone posting about it again, outside of the Troll forum, will be banned for a week.

2. Posting another user's real name, spouse's name, address, phone number, place of work, etc. is prohibited on SpursTalk. Anyone doing it will be banned.

3. As I have said before, the lakaluva/Pakistani stuff has run its course as well. If you want to continue it, take it to the Troll forum.

Many of you need to get a new schtick. Repeating the same lame troll attempts over and over isn't appealing to anyone. Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about. So basically - try to get some new material.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about.
    Time to find out who the in rat is.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How about my situation has it run its course as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do I address you if we can't use real names? =[]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do I address you if we can't use real names? =[]
    Who says Kori Ellis is my real name?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Could you just tell us who the cheese is, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hows this apply to the infamous KBP?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in skimy rats, i can smell them

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the calculus stuff is still fair game then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the calculus stuff is still fair game then?
    No - I meant anything Lakaluva related can go to the Troll forum.

Fuck yo team clown!!!!lol Grey Spurfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rat is a mav crew member?

Mavs

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    billy costigan

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he still allowed to troll? I don't get it but to be fair I've been away for a little while. Has he actually started posting basketball relevant things?

In my experience the best way to respond to a troll is to troll the out of them.

You must be the other guy Staff Sgt. Dignam's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Unfortunately for that lace curtain Irish ing pussy, I had to call his mother and tell him he wouldn't be home for dinner tonight or any other night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tsk, Tsk...and hopefully balance returns to this forum.

Kori, we've seen these types before...you once casted them out, but they're persistent, like a plague they hide to show their ugliness, they will soon be cast into the light...

The cleansing is upon us.

Knowledge is power TheLakaluvaLibrary's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    May I still do ent and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

You run a fine ins ution here, Mrs. Ellis.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Kudo's to all the Trolls, it has indeed been the Summer of Trolls.

An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil's Advocates or gadflies or culture jammers, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are trolling in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true Devil's Advocates generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling in order to fight groupthink.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to the fundamental attribution error, as it is impossible to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so which loser snitched? seriously are we trying to make spurstalk lame or what? there simply isn't enough IQ here to hold good basketball discussion so I guess this is the part where the forum dies.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    so which loser snitched? seriously are we trying to make spurstalk lame or what? there simply isn't enough IQ here to hold good basketball discussion so I guess this is the part where the forum dies.
    Hey re its only the Mavs Fan (with the exception of Findog) with a low IQ that don't produce any quality posts and do nothing but flood the forums with trolls.

I tried raising the bar a few times engaging in good basketball arguments but dumbasses like you and the rest of the fan base spam the thread into a hole.

U mad?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey mother er its only the Mavs Fan (with the exception of Findog) with a low IQ that don't produce any quality posts and do nothing but flood the forums with trolls.

I tried raising the bar a few times engaging in good basketball arguments but dumbasses like you and the rest of the fan base spam the thread into a hole.

U mad?
    we only troll people with stupid takes. decent posters never get trolled. congratulations joining the likes of koriwhat, the mookie crew, and mr chug loser

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Does this now go for all users or just lakaluva related?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    May I still do ent and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

You run a fine ins ution here, Mrs. Ellis.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library
    lakaluva library

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    we only troll people with stupid takes. decent posters never get trolled. congratulations joining the likes of koriwhat, the mookie crew, and mr chug loser
    Why you raging son? Its a message board for god's sake. Its you and you'r mavs crew's trolling that turned this place from what used to be a really great discussion board to a trolling board. GTFO you dumbass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why you raging son? Its a message board for god's sake. Its you and you'r mavs crew's trolling that turned this place from what used to be a really great discussion board to a trolling board. GTFO you dumbass.
    learn your history son, mav fan put this forum on the map back around 2005 or 2006. only complete idiots who deserve to get trolled, get trolled. and no troll but you're one of those people who display an astonishing amount of dumbness with each post and add absolutely no value to the forum. before your kind overran spurstalk, myself and others were great posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah hahahaha! good job cleaning up the mess kori. sorry it got to this point though. although i did get a chance to compile a great list of ip addresses, home addresses and screen shots from google street map. ah technology!

Thread Information