Page 1 of 162 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is dope for real:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s going to be fun watching us dominate the warriors , while the spurs are begging for Kawhi to stay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s going to be fun watching us dominate the warriors , while the spurs are begging for Kawhi to stay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video I really enjoyed it and it gave me great comedy relief.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great video I really enjoyed it and it gave me great comedy relief.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is dope for real:

dont think he is coming but it would be cataclysmic event for this fourm ...and salt would pour like waterfalls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it makes perfect sense for leThanos to come to the Lakers. If he could carry that rag-tag group in cleveland, imagine what he can do with paul george, brandon ingram (kd lite and set to have a breakout year) and kyle kuzgod.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dont think he is coming but it would be cataclysmic event for this fourm ...and salt would pour like waterfalls.

Cowturd dropping hints:

Where there's smoke...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "LOL Le3-6, Kobe's still better than that choker and quitter LeBrick... but please, LeGOAT, please sign with the Lakers!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "LOL Le3-6, Kobe's still better than that choker and quitter LeBrick... but please, LeGOAT, please sign with the Lakers!"
    You feeling the vibe too?

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is dope for real:

Great video although it will remain in fantasy land

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds French and feminine tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great video although it will remain in fantasy land
    We'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see Lebron going to LA, but I don't see him winning there. Celtics, Spurs, Rockets and even Sixers are his best bets if he really wants to win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see Lebron going to LA, but I don't see him winning there. Celtics, Spurs, Rockets and even Sixers are his best bets if he really wants to win.
    tbh he’s not winning anywhere but in boston. rainbow gate warriors ruined even the tiniest chance of parity the league has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh he’s not winning anywhere but in boston. rainbow gate warriors ruined even the tiniest chance of parity the league has.
    Lebron, Kawhi, Aldridge and Pop is good enough to beat a Warriors team that is due a loss on at least one of the next 2 seasons, tbh.

Rcokets should have beaten them this past season and you think they have no chance if they add Lebron?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers paid Kobe for years to basically be paraded around and sell tickets. Since Kobe metastasized and subsequently was removed, the Lakers have shown they have piss poor decision making in the draft, and they have Lavar Ball as another tumor on their collective asses. They've worked out his other kid as if he's even remotely capable of playing on an NBA level. This isn't something Lebron should look at and think "we can build something here".

If he leaves, and I doubt he will (more like everyone else will be released or fired) he will go to Houston or Philly. If he goes to LA, he won't see the Finals again, possibly in his career.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has no more time left to help build so if he really wants to win he needs to consider the above options. I really don't see him going to LA despite the obvious appeal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “I don’t think like that,” James told cleveland.com, after the Cavs practiced Sunday in New York. “I’m too much of a guy that’s stuck in the moment. I don’t do too much of that.”

When it comes time for James to weigh his options, he said Sunday that the most important component in determining whether he stays in northeast Ohio or leaves will be his family.

“My family. That’s all that matters,” James told cleveland.com. “I want to continue to win at the highest level, because I know I can still do it as an individual, and then my family. My family is what’s most important to me, more than anything.”

The James family also has a home (well, two at the moment) in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. They wouldn’t have those homes if they didn’t like to live there, too. But there is also a reason they never sold their Bath Township estate while James played for four seasons in Miami — northeast Ohio is home.

“That’s just a small piece of it,” James said, when asked if the decision comes down to where his family wants to live. “We make joint decisions all together, all the time. Once we get to it, my agent and my team we will all tackle it the right way but my family plays a big part in it. And winning.”
    LeBron James: Family and Winning to Dictate Free Agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious how the Kobe stans are going to take it when Kobe slides down another slot in the "All time great Lakers" list if/when LeBron joins...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't want LeBum on the Lakers. Whatever Magic and Pelinka end up doing, please don't trade Ingram, that's all i ask for

Thread Information