Page 114 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4042
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Juan is a boss tbh. One of the only laker fans that will stick around to eat the sandwich

Juan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Green leading the team in scoring.
    That won't happen again, but it's good to see the trend of him hitting wide open shots carried over to the Lakers. Hope he can continue to hit em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Takeaways from last night:

1) Clipps showed more heart, more "I want this," more intensity than the Lakers. That's gonna win a lot of games.

2) Sweet Lou is still a beast off the bench. Why did the Lakers let him go? SMH

3) KCP should NEVER guard Kiwi. He got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. They rarely put the Kang on him. SMH

4) Our centers are better suited for 1990's NBA, not today's NBA. Doc put them on an island with their perimeter players? Automatic fouls. And they can't shoot. SMH

5) Trez outmuscled our bigs down low. I could see him outhustling our bigs(he's younger and spryer), but bodying them is unacceptable. Rumor: he may get traded in a package for a 3rd star. Hope so!

6) AD and Bron's jumpers are broken. Gotta fix that. I thought AD was aggressive in the first half but soft as baby in the 2nd.

7) Danny Green won't ever play like that again.

1 game. If we won, I won't get too high. We lost tho, I won't get too low. Got a lot to fix with minutes distro, defensive scheme, etc. We got 9 new players so it will take some time. Last night was a great wakeup call letting the Lakers know they need to get their together. We'll see them Clipps again. On to the next...
    danny green is the best los angeles shooting guard since jerry west tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMDH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    danny green is the best los angeles shooting guard since jerry west tbh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    they didnt do a good job of adjusting once the clippers started playing ball denial defense on lebron and ad in the post, it was like the offense fell apart and became entirely reliant on drive and dish 3s to score

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Always good . Take a listen Laker fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Takeaways from last night:

1) Clipps showed more heart, more "I want this," more intensity than the Lakers. That's gonna win a lot of games.

2) Sweet Lou is still a beast off the bench. Why did the Lakers let him go? SMH

3) KCP should NEVER guard Kiwi. He got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. They rarely put the Kang on him. SMH

4) Our centers are better suited for 1990's NBA, not today's NBA. Doc put them on an island with their perimeter players? Automatic fouls. And they can't shoot. SMH

5) Trez outmuscled our bigs down low. I could see him outhustling our bigs(he's younger and spryer), but bodying them is unacceptable. Rumor: he may get traded in a package for a 3rd star. Hope so!

6) AD and Bron's jumpers are broken. Gotta fix that. I thought AD was aggressive in the first half but soft as baby in the 2nd.

7) Danny Green won't ever play like that again.

1 game. If we won, I won't get too high. We lost tho, I won't get too low. Got a lot to fix with minutes distro, defensive scheme, etc. We got 9 new players so it will take some time. Last night was a great wakeup call letting the Lakers know they need to get their together. We'll see them Clipps again. On to the next...
    You going to see a lot more of this now that he’s on your team, not just the fancy ESPN pretty highlights. It’s who he is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You going to see a lot more of this now that he’s on your team, not just the fancy ESPN pretty highlights. It’s who he is.
    Agreed. He explicitly stated he did not want to play the 5. In the first half, he was at the 4. He did damage. Had about 10 freebie attempts. Ultra aggressive.

As I said in my 4th point, our centers weren't doing , which necessitated moving AD to the 5. His shot was broke... and he was getting banged around by Trez.

Some, I'll say was rust (his jumper historically is pretty good), but most was him being soft.

Hate to say it, but we kind of needed Rondo out there. Can't have just LBJ as a facilitator out there. Quinn Cook, Troy Daniels, and Avery Bradley ain't it. They are strictly 3&D (and when they not defending and not hitting their shots, they're useless). At least Rondo could get LBJ and AD into their sweet spots. But Rondo can't shoot nor can he defend a broken chair.

If we don't get improved perimeter play, the Lakers = fcked, even with Bron and AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what's wrong with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why you delete that post fam?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why you delete that post fam?
    I thought your post was about when he was paying homage to Lucifer (like Jay Z, Beyonce, and many other stars, he's into that Illuminati . I've seen it from his Cleveland days). Since what you posted wasn't what I thought before I clicked on it, I deleted it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought your post was about when he was paying homage to Lucifer (like Jay Z, Beyonce, and many other stars, he's into that Illuminati . I've seen it from his Cleveland days). Since what you posted wasn't what I thought before I clicked on it, I deleted it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what's wrong with him
    Steroids?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good by Bosh. He's been there, done that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kuz gonna do damage when he get back.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what's wrong with him
    lol that was nothing. You guys look for anything to get offended about now then spend the other half of your time complaining about people who are offended easily

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ...on 90 shots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kuz gonna do damage when he get back.
    That old guy would probably drop 40 on Kuz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis is the best center in the league tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis is the best center in the league tbh
    he refuses to play center tbh ... its why lakers kept mcgee, got boogie, and went out and got dwert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he refuses to play center tbh ... its why lakers kept mcgee, got boogie, and went out and got dwert
    Iirc he says "wait until the playoffs to do that". Once they have the fourth or fifth seed locked down for those lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be so hard for Laker fans to swallow the fact that they don't have the best LA team anymore. This is just gonna get ugly and depressing as the season progresses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be so hard for Laker fans to swallow the fact that they don't have the best LA team anymore. This is just gonna get ugly and depressing as the season progresses.
    Serves them right for all the tampering the Lakers did with #2 and all the salt they rubbed in during Spurs-#2 fiasco. I think by the end of this season Laker fans will hate #2 even more than Spur fans do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ugly game. We got the W, but looked like the Mike Brown era

I was watching the 1st half like

Looks like defense is gonna carry us until Vogel's awfense kicks in to gear. Much better defensive effort than the Clipps game. I guess that's a start.

Thread Information