Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one is reading my article I posted it TWICE
    Regale us with some ill-sourced twitter posts then. That will show 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No cages. These Nazis are ripping babies from the and tossing them in the river.

Because Drumpf
    Keep thinking its only left wing people appalled by this. Please keep thinking that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep thinking its only left wing people appalled by this. Please keep thinking that
    Fun thing is that for every ONE mostly Republican voter that decides to flip, that is a two vote swing. -1 Trump Party... +1 Democrat. With the Southern Baptists abandoning the GOTP that won't bode well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sessions/trump havent even prosecuted pizzagate smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole news cycle started with fake news. Pictures from 2014 attributed to Trump. Pretty sad that it is so fervently defended. Useful idiots love their propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole news cycle started with fake news. Pictures from 2014 attributed to Trump. Pretty sad that it is so fervently defended. Useful idiots love their propaganda.
    Wenn Unrecht zu Recht wird, wird widerstand zur pflicht. Bertold Brecht

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Methodist Clergy and Laity Bring Church Law Charges Against AG Jeff Sessions

a press release by the United Methodist Church:

The group claimed in a June 18 statement that Sessions, a member of a Mobile, Alabama, church, violated Paragraph 2702.3 of the denomination’s Book of Discipline.

Specifically, the group

accuses him of child abuse in reference to separating young children from their parents and

holding them in mass incarceration facilities;

immorality;

racial discrimination and

“dissemination of doctrines contrary to the established standards of doctrines”

of The United Methodist Church.

All are categories listed in 2702.3 as chargeable offenses for a professing member of a local church.

(You can read the “June 18 statement”
    here.)

It should be noted that the Methodist Book of Discipline (which is not available for download,
    but can be read online) includes specific procedures to handle such issues, and those methods are theoretically in play with formal charges against Sessions:

The Book of Discipline allows for a church trial and even expulsion of a lay member, but

the first step in a long process would be for the member’s pastor and

district superintendent to solve the complaint through “pastoral steps,” Lawrence said.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Jeff-Sessions

I bet JeBo doesn't GAFF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart

Several months ago, as cases of family separation started surfacing across the country, immigrant-rights groups began calling for the Department of Homeland Security (D.H.S.),

which is in charge of immigration enforcement and border security, to create procedures for tracking families after they are split up.

At the time, D.H.S. said that it would address the problem, but there is no evidence that it actually did so.

Erik Hanshew, a federal public defender in El Paso, told me that the problems begin at the moment of arrest.

“Our client gets arrested with his or her child out in the field.

Sometimes they go together at the initial processing,

sometimes they get separated right then and there for separate processing,”

he said.

“When we ask the Border Patrol agents at detention hearings a few days after physical arrest about the information they’ve obtained in their investigation,

they tell us that the only thing they know is that the person arrested was with a kid.

They don’t seem to know gender, age, or name.”

“But where the child is being held often has nothing to do with where she and her parent were arrested.

The kids get moved around to different facilities.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-government-has-no-plan-for-reuniting-the-immigrant-families-it-is-tearing-apart?mbid=social_twitter

I bet the All-American pedophiles are all over this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 'publicity stunt'?
    Founded 50 years ago, the United Methodist Church has about 7 million members in the United States and is one of the country's most ideologically diverse Protestant bodies. Hillary Clinton and former President George W. Bush are both members.
    The Rev. William Lawrence, a former professor at Perkins School of Theology and an expert on the United Methodist Church, said it would be "highly unusual" for any charges against Sessions to move beyond the stage of reconciliation, in which Sessions, his local pastor and his local bishop would seek a "just resolution" to settle the matter. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/polit...int/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. State Dept. Condemns ‘Soviet Practice’ of Separating Families as Trump Admin Defends Border Policy

, a completely unrelated background briefing at the U.S. State Department from Monday is circulating.

It specifically called stripping “dissidents” and “members of religious minorities of their parental rights”

as part of a “revival of cruel, Soviet-era practices” overseas.

Dave Clark
    of Agence France-Presse pointed out the interesting timing and content of this briefing.

https://twitter.com/DaveClark_AFP/st...rder-policy%2F

Here’s what the relevant portion said.

“Particularly, today I’d like to call attention to the facts that the number of these cases involving Russia is growing rapidly.

We’ve seen a threefold increase since 2014, and

the list of those unjustly imprisoned exceeds now over 150 people,”

it reads.

“In addition, we also have seen a revival of cruel,

Soviet-era practices, including

abusive psychiatric confinement,

closed trials,

transferring of prisoners to remote and

harsh prison conditions far from their families.”

It goes on to name a particularly “difficult and challenging” rising threat of an “old Soviet practice” to strip parents of rights.

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/...border-policy/

So Trash/Kelly/Miller/Nielsen are once again emulating Pootin's god-awful Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here is a picture not from 2014. Enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How America’s refugee policy is damaging to the world and to itself

Although they arrive with nothing, refugees contribute immensely to the American economy, says Donald Kerwin

IN 1981 President Ronald Reagan vowed to “continue America’s tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries” and to “continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.” Now would be a good time to step up.

In recent weeks, the US Department of Justice (DOJ) has ins uted a “zero tolerance” policy for illegal entry: it now seeks to prosecute 100% of these cases, including those of asylum-seekers who enter between ports-of-entry. It is now also government policy to separate children from their parents at the border. Exacerbating matters, the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement has begun to share information with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on potential sponsors with whom the children in its custody might be placed. Because ICE runs immigration checks on sponsors, placement of the children with safe family members (including parents) will now be less likely.

Although they arrive with nothing, refugees also contribute immensely to the American economy, families and communities. The Center for Migration Studies of New York recently compared 1.1m refugees who arrived in America between 1987 and 2016, with comparable non-refugees, the foreign-born, and the total American population. We found that:

Refugees’ labour force participation (68%) and employment rates (64%) exceeded those of the total American population (63% and 60%, respectively).

Refugees’ median personal income ($20,000) equalled that of non-refugees and exceeded the income of the foreign-born overall ($18,700).

Refugees were more likely to be skilled workers (38%) than non-refugees (33%) or the foreign-born (35%).

In addition, refugees arriving from 1987 to 1996 do far better than later refugee arrivals by virtually every metric of integration and accomplishment. It is clear: refugees contribute more to their new nation over time. They also compare favourably to the total US population, which consists mostly of citizens, exceeding them in median personal income ($28,000 to $23,000), homeownership (41% versus 37%), access to a computer and the internet (82% to 75%), and health insurance (93% to 91%).
    https://www.economist.com/open-futur...-and-to-itself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.

Non-sequiturs don't really draw lines between two points. (hands WH a pencil). Elucidate, please.
    cruel family detentions aren't a novelty, neither is children slipping through the cracks. Trump has cranked the intensity way up, but this sort of thing has been happening for awhile.

there is no false equivalence: you and boutons lose credibility for being unwilling to credit Bush/Obama for establishing the policies that led to where we are now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a story not from 2014 about a 14 year old boy who was forever separated from his parents because of an illegal alien.

According to the Detroit News, 21-year-old Miguel A. Ibarra Cerda was arraigned Thursday in the hit-and-run death of 14-year-old Justin Lee in Wixom, Michigan.

“Police said Justin, a freshman at Walled Lake Western High School, was riding a friend’s bike on Potter Road near Flamingo Street on Monday night when witnesses said he was struck by a blue Honda Odyssey minivan that immediately sped away,” the newspaper reported.

“The minivan had been driven in excess of speed limits and was on the wrong side of the road when the crash occurred, knocking Lee into a ditch … The teen later was pronounced dead at an area hospital.”

Police were led to the suspect through video that showed him leaving the area in a vehicle driven by another man, according to the News. The man contacted police.

“He (Cerda) had called the man and said he had been involved in a crash. He didn’t tell him anything more,” Wixom Police Chief Ronald Moore said.

“The man didn’t commit any crimes and was stunned to hear of the death.”

Cerda, a Mexican national who worked at a local Burrito King restaurant, was charged with reckless driving causing death and leaving the scene of an accident, which could result in 15 years behind bars. He pleaded not guilty to the charges. Bail was set at $350,000.

Breitbart reported that Cerda was in the country illegally and had been trying to flee back to Mexico at the time of his arrest.

RELATED: Trump’s Approval Rating Ties All-Time High Despite Liberal Pushback on Immigration

“We are so grateful to police for their quick work on this and making an arrest,” Pattie Warner-Lee, the victim’s mother, told reporters outside the courtroom, according to the Detroit News.

“I had just made him something to eat after school and he was returning a friend’s bike to him when this happened a couple blocks from our house.

“I remember him kissing me on the head before leaving the house and telling me he loved me,” she added. “He was a very kind person. The kind who is so funny he could pick you up when you were at your lowest.

“One younger boy came by the house crying after hearing of Justin’s death,” she said. “He told me how Justin had stood up for him when he was bullied on the school bus. He called my son his hero.

“His dreams were to go on to University of Michigan after high school to play football and study forensic science,” Warner-Lee added. “I believe he would have done both.”

Now, he won’t be doing any of that, having been permanently “separated” from his parents.

Unlike the parents whose children are temporarily being held because they illegally crossed into the United States with their kids, however, there’s not a lot of media outrage over the death of Justin Lee.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ro...t-run-illegal/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons lose credibility

for being unwilling to credit Bush/Obama for establishing the policies that led to where we are now.
    watch your tongue, punk

B/O didn't charge any and all asylum seekers as trespass criminals so they could separate children from parents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here is a picture not from 2014. Enjoy.
    your year old never cries?
    you never tell them no you give them whatever you want
    their mom can never take a shower because the 2 year old cries
    the 2 year old must watch mommy have a bowl movement because 2 year old would cry

I have been around kids that their mom can not be out of the room with out them crying and their mom will not let them cry for a few minutes even

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a story not from 2014 about a 14 year old boy who was forever separated from his parents because of an illegal alien.
    Unlike the parents whose children are temporarily being held because they illegally crossed into the United States with their kids, however, there’s not a lot of media outrage over the death of Justin Lee.
    WHY ISN'T THE NATIONAL MEDIA AS OUTRAGED OVER THIS INCIDENT OF HIT-AND-RUN AS THEY ARE ABOUT AN ISSUE THAT TRUMP CONTINUES TO BRING UP WHICH INVOLVES 2,500 CHILDREN AND PARENTS???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horror Ingraham called the Trash's concentration camps as "summer camps"

David Hogg

@davidhogg111

If we get these advertisers pulled maybe @Ingraham will have to become a camp counselor and learn how wrong she is.

1. @BeachesResorts & @SandalsResorts

2.@SIRIUSXM

3. @CarfaxReports

4. @AceHardware

5. IAC (Angie’s List, Home Advisor, Match)

6. @Cabelas

7. @JohnDeere

7:04 AM - Jun 19, 2018

================
    If this renewed boycott is anything like the last, Ingraham will have plenty to worry about.

Her preview slew of lost sponsors included

IBM,

Allstate,

Blue Apron,

Slimfast,

Bayer,

Honda,

Ruby Tuesday,

Liberty Mutual,

Office Depot,

Nestle,

Wayfair,

TripAdvisor,

Nutrish,

Expedia,

Joseph A. Banks,

Hulu,

S ch Fix,

Atlantis Bahamas,

Jenny Craig,

Miracle-Ear, and

Johnson & Johnson.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...-summer-camps/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is it ok to kill thousands of infants in womans wombs yearly?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is it ok to kill thousands of infants in womans wombs yearly?
    Undo ented children aren't coming across the border to implant themselves inside American women for 9 months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good friend and a loyal customer had to leave the state recently after she got raped by 4 illegal immigrants. No justice for them. Years of psychological turmoil for her. Democrats don't care about consequences, only ways that they can blackmail you emotionally. Biggest threat to this country and our POTUS hands down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Approval Rating Climbs To Personal Best, Tying His First Week In Office

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-approval-rating-climbs-to-personal-best-tying-his-first-week-in-office/ar-AAyPzPz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information