Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be tent cities for US homeless too.
    That's crazy talk.

Nobody should lose their liberty just because they don't have a fixed address.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Here are some other photos of children in cages.

http://therightscoop.com/new-isis-ph...to-burn-alive/ (ignore the URL, it is a debunking link, but this is how ISIS treated kids)
    So now you're saying conservatives are just like ISIS? Got it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Legally crossing the border and asking for asylum isn't illegal.
    No .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's crazy talk.

Nobody should lose their liberty just because they don't have a fixed address.
    Lots would rather sleep inside and have a shower, bathroom and food.
    Liberty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time feeling too sorry for this tbh. If you don’t want your kids treated like this, don’t come into the country illegally. If anything, they should be shipping these kids back to their home countries and let their government deal with them. I’m sure they’d love an American tent city at that point.
    So, if I am speeding, should the police drag my kids out of the car and beat them with batons? I did something illegal.

yes or no?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So, if I am speeding, should the police drag my kids out of the car and beat them with batons? I did something illegal.

yes or no?
    If you’re a ty enough parent that you risk your child’s life bringing them over the border illegally, you deserve to have them taken away from you. And what kids are being beaten with batons? Show me that report.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why take the right's bait and act like this is an illegal immigration issue? I can see the justification for separating kids from illegals since they actually committed a crime, but they're doing it to legal asylum seekers. All I hear from the right is do it by the book, do it legally, and then when people do they're treated like illegals.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So why take the right's bait and act like this is an illegal immigration issue? I can see the justification for separating kids from illegals since they actually committed a crime, but they're doing it to legal asylum seekers. All I hear from the right is do it by the book, do it legally, and then when people do they're treated like illegals.
    If they’re coming over legally this shouldn’t be happening to them, and it’s absolutely horrible that it is. I’m not necessarily defending Trump’s plan with these kids, I just have no sympathy for illegal border crossers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kids back to their home countries and let their government deal with them
    the "triangle" govts are mostly broken, corrupt, the countries are failed states, run by gangs that conscript the kids by force, intimidation, and with US meddling, as has done for decades, to destabilize, overthrow govts the US doesn't like.

the parents have decided that the long, dangerous journey to seek asylum is better than staying and losing their kids to the gangs

the "triangle" asylum seeker catastrophe is very much the fault of the USA, now seeing the blowback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re a ty enough parent that you risk your child’s life bringing them over the border illegally, you deserve to have them taken away from you. And what kids are being beaten with batons? Show me that report.
    (facepalm)

It was a hypothetical question, meant to break down a complex subject into more manageable parts to consider.

I guess I will have to simplify a bit further.

Should children be punished for the crimes of their parents, yes or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be tent cities for US homeless too.
    A step in the right direction, with the next getting people into a level of social services that might have a chance to solve the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legally crossing the border and asking for asylum isn't illegal.
    80 percent of the cases ruled against them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA takes kids from parents that they think kids are endangered
    Kids are in danger entering the country illegal
    They claim Asylum when they get caught if not getting caught they would not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you're saying conservatives are just like ISIS? Got it.
    At this point, I get to make the argument and make it a plausible comparison. Evil is evil, doesn't matter who commits the action, what matters is the underlying intent and consequence. I can see how you might not like the comparison.

Is dragging children away from their parents and keeping them in cages to punish their parents evil?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A step in the right direction, with the next getting people into a level of social services that might have a chance to solve the problem.
    The problem now is the USA has thousands they have here
    Build the wall cut the people coming in no problem
    Kids are not being separated

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I get to make the argument and make it a plausible comparison. Evil is evil, doesn't matter who commits the action, what matters is the underlying intent and consequence. I can see how you might not like the comparison.

Is dragging children away from their parents and keeping them in cages to punish their parents evil?

What repercussions for breaking the law aren't "evil"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keeping them feed and clothed in a secured shelter
    Throwing all the kids in one room could be dangerous separating them with different rooms
    would be best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What repercussions for breaking the law aren't "evil"?
    A mild fine, for a mild crime would be "not evil", especially a fine that is a punishment leveled on the person who actually committed the crime.

Now, your turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegals do not have more rights then legals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Children are being separated from their parents, often forcibly, or by guile. Please, stop lying, if that is even possible for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80 percent of the cases ruled against them
    So they never broke a law crossing the border and asking for amnesty you ing moron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A mild fine, for a mild crime would be "not evil", especially a fine that is a punishment leveled on the person who actually committed the crime.

Now, your turn.

So they separate the kids from their locked up parents to punish them? What are they supposed to do? Throw the kids in the clink with them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegals do not have more rights then legals
    It is a bit sad to see that you are so blinded by hate, you can't even call evil when you see it. I feel sorry for you. The world would be better if you could tell right from wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    (facepalm)

It was a hypothetical question, meant to break down a complex subject into more manageable parts to consider.

I guess I will have to simplify a bit further.

Should children be punished for the crimes of their parents, yes or no?
    No, you were trying to be manipulative by using imagery of children being beaten.

Endangered children being forced to illegally cross the border should be taken away from their stupid parents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is the wall going to do to stop people from declaring at the border and seeking asylum? Are they going to build the wall through the road?

Thread Information