Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1653
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ICE lied in its report about her being beaten severely.
    Sure sounds like it's possibly what happened.
    2nd article explains this in much more detail.
    The initial one you posted could have been taken like the one Winehole just posted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the time they reach US people, had not eaten or drank for 5 days..something like that?
    Ya blame the US who did all they could immediately after receiving the kid.

Headlines "Kid dies while in US custody"
    GTFO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the time they reach US people, had not eaten or drank for 5 days..something like that?
    Ya blame the US who did all they could immediately after receiving the kid.

Headlines "Kid dies while in US custody"
    GTFO.
    doesn't CBP/ICE perform at least cursory physical exam?

They couldn't see girl was in Dire Straits and should have rushed her to ICU?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't CBP/ICE perform at least cursory physical exam?

They couldn't see girl was in Dire Straits and should have rushed her to ICU?
    163 migrants for a handful of agents initially.

Go ahead booboo, tell us from your couch where you would handle the play by play differently:

163 people, including 50 children who were without parents or guardians. When they were apprehended in a remote desert area near the New Mexico border around 9 p.m. on Dec. 6, officials said, the girl was assessed to be in good health and the father signed a form saying she was not sick.

Around 5 a.m., when the girl got on a bus with her father to a nearby base, he alerted agents she was throwing up and sick. (Ok booboo tell us what you do now. Here is what the gov't workers did)
    Agents called ahead to Lordsburg Border Patrol Station about 95 miles away, where the bus was headed, officials said, so paramedics could meet them when they arrived. By the time they arrived around 6:30 a.m., the young girl's father told agents she wasn't breathing, officials said.

Paramedics determined she had a 105.9-degree fever and she was airlifted to a children's hospital in El Paso, Texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    recap: Paramedics immediately alerted so they could meet halfway. Then airlifted.

And you're ing. GUAFB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recap: DJT prevents entry at the legally defined points, forcing migrants to undertake much more hazardous routes to asylum.

Excess fatality was an expectable result of Trump's inhumane and illegal immigration policies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These asylyum seekers are fleeing the countries that USA has ed over into failed statehood for decades.

So, yes, Mul wit, I'll and and and #RESIST

America is a ing murderous, venal, predatory Empire causing 100Ms of injuries, sufferings, deaths.

Depleted uranium in Iraq and Agent Orange in Viet Nam are STILL ing up those countries, etc, etc, etc.

AfriCom? to protect extraction of wealth, NOT to go after Muslim terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recap: DJT prevents entry at the legally defined points, forcing migrants to undertake much more hazardous routes to asylum.

Excess fatality was an expectable result of Trump's inhumane and illegal immigration policies.
    https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...athappens.html

like this "safe country" agreement between the US and Canada, the "asylum seekers" in Mexico could have simply gotten what they needed in Mexico. The need for the adults in that crowd to make a political statement cost that girl her life.

Your hyperbole is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is one hundred percent legal for migrants to seek asylum in the USA. Contrary to US law, DJT is trying tp prevent people from even asking. Doing so foreseeably increases human suffering and mortality -- no overstatement at all. It's a selling point.

It's clear you're carrying a shield for DJT's sadistic, unlawful immigration policy.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-16-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the girl was assessed to be in good health"

by whom? CBP so called "medical staff"

how could they miss that she was near death?

The father, probably scared less for him and his daughter, would do anything CBP told him to do, if even understood what he was signing.

CBP, ICE, DHS are INDEFENSIBLE militarized, sadistic goons, hiding behind "just following orders". Any and ALL reports from CBP about this girl and her treatment are LIES, until proven otherwise.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's neoNazi ethnic cleanser / Mercer protege at work.

We need a lot more exposure of SM and his ethnic-cleansing / racist team.

In shouting fit on CBS, Stephen Miller blames death of 7-year-old Guatemalan girl on ‘left wing’ judges

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/sho...e+Raw+Story%29

This is what you Trash fellators voted for, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Ryan Loves Mexicans! Just As Long As They're From Ireland

He pushed a bill that would grant a whole bunch of extra work visas to Irish immigrants "as a grateful nod to his Irish ancestors," as
    Politico put it. Isn't that sweet?

And also more than just a little weird, given the Republican obsession with clamping down on immigration in almost every other direction?

The bill would take the annual allotment of E-3 visas reserved for Australians and grant any leftovers to applicants from the Emerald Isle.

Since Australians have only been taking a bit over half the 10,500 work visas available each year since the program started in 2005,

that's another roughly 5,000 white people we could be improving America with, so hey, says Ryan, we need Irish! No, apply!

https://www.wonkette.com/paul-ryan-o...s-theyre-irish

Where is Stephen Miller on this? oh, Irish are white, so OK.

Trash white nationalist policy: Immigrant Yellows, browns, blacks, GFY, or GTFO of USA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, ethnic cleansing of immigrants from Viet Nam

Trump push to deport Vietnam War refugees scalds California GOP

‘It’s not just bad social policy. It’s incredibly bad politics,’ said one Republican consultant.

a Trump administration push to deport Vietnamese nationals is compounding the party’s problems, possibly cementing the loss of a coastal county that had long been the epicenter of Republican power in California.

As state Republicans try to chart a path out of electoral oblivion, several of them expressed incredulity that Donald Trump would follow the election thrashing by antagonizing one of the few minority groups that has consistently voted for GOP candidates.

“Trump shovels more dirt on California Republicans’ grave...”

the administration would revive its efforts to deport Vietnamese people who arrived in America before 1995.

there are still more registered Republicans than Democrats among Orange County’s roughly 100,000 voters of Vietnamese descent,

Vietnamese-Americans, Madrid said, represent “the only ethnic diversity in the party to speak of.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...s=mcnewsletter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cambodia too. It's a bit much to follow on 50 years later.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samuel Oliver-Bruno, Deported After an Immigration Appointment

Oliver-Bruno made national headlines when he was slammed to the ground by undercover Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents inside the USCIS Application Support Center,

where he had been instructed by immigration officials to go in order to complete the next step in his request for deferred action.

USCIS and ICE were working together to detain him.

Indeed, it took USCIS fewer than three days to deny Oliver-Bruno deferred action.

Considered a “sanctuary leader” in North Carolina,

Oliver-Bruno was part of a groundbreaking group called
    Colectivo Santuario,

an immigrant-led nationwide collective of people forced to enter sanctuary under the Trump administration.

Oliver-Bruno was in sanctuary for 11 months before he was deported.

https://rewire.news/article/2018/12/...his-own-words/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. Border Agents Who Detained Girl Won’t Speak With Congress About Her Death

Congressional Hispanic Caucus members plan to visit the patrol station where 7-year-old Jakelin Caal was taken.

U.S. Border Patrol agents who detained a 7-year-old Guatemalan migrant girl who later
    died in federal custody will not speak with U.S. lawmakers investigating her death, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said on Monday,

citing their union membership.

DHS said the majority of agents involved in the girl’s detention were union members and, as such,

their duties did not include speaking to members of Congress.

“While DHS respects the oversight role of Congress,

it is important to allow the review process to occur unimpeded by politics,

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__181218

Didn't head create DHS after 9/11 and FORBID DHS employees from unionizing?

so union power is good now, and overrides Congressional authority?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Immigrant Children’s Shelters, Sexual Assault Cases Are Open and Shut

Across the country, kids are reporting sexual assaults in immigrant children’s shelters. Alex decided to come forward.

He told the shelter two older teens dragged him into a bedroom.

There was surveillance video.

But Alex's case wasn't investigated.

His isn’t the only one.

Over the past six months, ProPublica has gathered

hundreds of police reports detailing allegations of sexual assaults in immigrant children’s shelters,

which have received $4.5 billion for housing and other services since the surge of unaccompanied minors from Central America in 2014.

The reports, obtained through public records requests, revealed a largely hidden side of the shelters — one in which

both staff and other residents sometimes acted as predators.

Several of the incidents have led to arrests of shelter employees or teenage residents. And in one particularly heinous case, a youth care worker was

convicted in September of molesting seven boys over nearly a year at an Arizona shelter.

The employee had worked for months without a full background check.

the Trump administration had waived FBI fingerprint background checks

Kids at shelters across the country were, indeed, reporting sexual attacks in the shelters, often by other kids. But again and again, the reports show,

the police were quickly — and with little investigation — closing the cases, often within days, or even hours.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/b...ampaign=buffer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Depraved’ Trump pounded for blaming immigrant child deaths on Democrats to score political points: ‘Have you no shame?’

Twitter users were both angry and appalled with

President Donald Trump for attempting to pin the blame on the deaths of two immigrant children at the border on Democrats,

despite the fact they were being held by ICE agents at his administration’s directions.

“Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and

their pathetic immigration policies that allow people

to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally,”
    Trump claimed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/depraved-trump-pounded-blaming-immigrant-child-deaths-democrats-score-political-points-no-shame/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Congressman: 'Only 2' Kids Have Died in DHS Custody, What's the Big Deal?

I think it’s wrong to be piling on here and somehow blaming ICE.

They’ve had hundreds of thousands of people that they had custody of over the years, and

I think these are the only two children that have died, certainly in recent memory.

So, considering all of that, considering what does happen in housing projects across the country,

I think ICE has an excellent record and

I’d be reluctant to be doing any piling on here right now, or

trying to make political points with this.

https://splinternews.com/gop-congres...ody-1831368637

example of Repugs dehumanizing non-whites as not deserving to live, in the context of Trash's and Stephen Miller's Schutzstaffel inhumane operations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Videos Show Southwest Key Employees Dragging and Shoving Migrant Kids

Using state public-records laws, The Arizona Republic has obtained video from surveillance cameras showing staff at a now-shuttered Southwest Key shelter for migrant children in Arizona
    physically dragging and pushing children in their care.

But authorities determined that the physical aggression used against the children last September does not cons ute a crime.

the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
    closed three cases of child abuse reported at the Hacienda Del Sol children’s shelter,

operated by Southwest Key in Youngtown, Arizona,

after only reviewing security camera footage and without interviewing the Southwest Key employees allegedly involved or the minors reported to have been abused.

https://splinternews.com/videos-show...+%28Gizmodo%29

Trash hires The Best People to brutalize kids.

Of course, raping the kids was not on video (so far)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Detention Players Ramp Up Trump’s For-Profit 'Baby Jails'

A Texas court ruling on child-care providers offers the Trump administration a way around protections for underage migrants.

Family detention centers run by the country’s two largest for-profit prison operators are set to become some of Texas’s biggest child-care providers, following a recent state appeals court decision.

Under the ruling, the centers—which have been accused of enabling sexual abuse and allowing children to die in their care—

will receive the same type of licenses granted to the state’s daycares, potentially enabling them to detain children indefinitely.

Without further court action,

the federal government will have succeeded in undermining a court settlement

that for decades has limited its power to detain children and families en masse.

https://prospect.org/article/texas-d...fit-baby-jails

hole TX complies with hole White Haus "It's A (BIG) Business"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington Trained Guatemala’s Mass Murderers—and the Border Patrol Played a Role

Now two Guatemalan children have died under Border Patrol custody.

But the agency’s role in Latin American oppression has a long history.

Since its founding in the early 20th century,

the Border Patrol has operated with near impunity,

becoming arguably the most politicized branch of federal law enforcement—even more so than J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI.

following the 1959 victory of the Cuban Revolution, Longan, who started his career as a police officer in Oklahoma, moved on to work with the CIA, providing security assistance—under the cover of the State Department—to allied anti-communist nations.

Put simply,

Longan taught local intelligence and police agencies how to create death squads to target political activists, deploying tactics that he had earlier used to capture migrants on the border.

He arrived in Guatemala in late 1965, where he put into place a paramilitary unit that, early the next year, would execute what he called Operación Limpieza, or Operation Clean-Up. Within three months,

this unit had conducted over 80 raids and multiple extrajudicial assassinations,

including an action that, over the course of four days,

captured, tortured, and executed more than 30 prominent left-opposition leaders.

The military dumped their bodies into the sea while the government denied any knowledge of their whereabouts.

Longan’s Limpieza was a decisive step forward in the unraveling of Guatemala,

empowering an intelligence system that through the course of

the civil war would be responsible for tens of thousands of disappearances, 200,000 deaths, and countless tortures.

Washington intervened multiple times in Guatemala,

funded a rampaging army,

ran cover for the death squads that its own security agents, like Longan, helped create, and

signaled that it would turn a blind eye to genocide.

two retired generals playing prominent roles in his campaign
    traveled to Central America and told Guatemalan officials that

“Mr. Reagan recognizes that a good deal of dirty work has to be done”

Reagan
    supplied munitions and training to the Guatemalan army to carry out that dirty work (despite a ban on military aid imposed during the Carter administration, since existing contracts were exempt from the ban).

Reagan was steadfast in his moral
    backing for Guatemala’s génocidaires, calling de facto head of state Gen. Efraín Ríos Montt, who seized power in a coup in the spring of 1982, “a man of great integrity” and “totally dedicated to democracy.”

the US-orchestrated 1954
    coup in Guatemala,

which overturned agrarian reform, kicked off decades of political strife in Huehuetenango, pitting local landowners allied with the military against impoverished Maya peasants desperate for land and a better future.

Soldiers went
    house to house rounding up workers and their families, whom they accused of supporting the guerrillas.

They separated children from their parents and killed them by slashing their stomachs or smashing their heads against poles.

Women were raped and then burned alive.

The soldiers killed the men with bullets or by beheading.

After a day of slaughter, 350 people were dead.

https://www.thenation.com/article/bo...ia-war-crimes/

Thread Information