San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river they can't cross!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet the Federal Agency Helping to Criminalize Pregnant Migrants

Pregnant asylum seekers in Texas are held in federal custody and must sometimes endure life-threatening cir stances, according to one advocate, because of the way the United States has chosen to criminalize those seeking asylum.

one federal law enforcement agency has largely operated under the radar. And, advocates say, it’s committing “atrocities” against pregnant migrants.

USMS is the agency helping to criminalize one of the most at-risk populations in federal custody.

“Why they seem to be choosing pregnant asylum seekers as their sacrificial lambs for the zero-tolerance policy, I can’t say.”

https://rewire.news/article/2019/05/14/meet-the-federal-agency-helping-to-criminalize-pregnant-migrants/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet the Federal Agency Helping to Criminalize Pregnant Migrants

Pregnant asylum seekers in Texas are held in federal custody and must sometimes endure life-threatening cir stances, according to one advocate, because of the way the United States has chosen to criminalize those seeking asylum.

one federal law enforcement agency has largely operated under the radar. And, advocates say, it’s committing “atrocities” against pregnant migrants.

USMS is the agency helping to criminalize one of the most at-risk populations in federal custody.

“Why they seem to be choosing pregnant asylum seekers as their sacrificial lambs for the zero-tolerance policy, I can’t say.”

https://rewire.news/article/2019/05/14/meet-the-federal-agency-helping-to-criminalize-pregnant-migrants/

Boohoo don't come to the USA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Separates Some Migrant Mothers From Their Newborns Before Returning Them to Detention

“I don’t know if they lose their babies for good,” one doctor said. “But I do know the process is torturous for them.”

migrants prosecuted under the “zero-tolerance” policy are remanded to U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) custody, and this is when lapses in medical care happen.

pregnant migrants detained in USMS custody are not receiving adequate services, and they are shackled when accessing prenatal and postpartum care. Some women are even shackled during birth,

some asylum seekers in the Western District of Texas who have given birth in USMS custody were forced to hand over their newborns to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS). Reuniting with their newborn hinges on their release from federal custody, and whether they can access legal help to navigate the child welfare system.

there were multiple cases where pregnant migrants who had just given birth at her hospital were forced to give their children up to Texas DFPS.

“They were saying, ‘We have your fingerprints, we have your baby’s footprints. You have a legal right to your baby.’ In case she got deported without her baby, the nurses wanted her to know the hospital where she gave birth and understand that we had the records to prove this was her baby.”

“Child placement and care is the responsibility of the prisoner. Under no cir stances may the newborn child be returned to the detention facility with the prisoner, except in accordance with the detention facility’s visiting policy, if any,” according to a statement from a USMS spokesperson

https://rewire.news/article/2019/05/28/trump-administration-separates-pregnant-migrants-newborns-before-returning-detention/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Separates Some Migrant Mothers From Their Newborns Before Returning Them to Detention

“I don’t know if they lose their babies for good,” one doctor said. “But I do know the process is torturous for them.”

migrants prosecuted under the “zero-tolerance” policy are remanded to U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) custody, and this is when lapses in medical care happen.

pregnant migrants detained in USMS custody are not receiving adequate services, and they are shackled when accessing prenatal and postpartum care. Some women are even shackled during birth,

some asylum seekers in the Western District of Texas who have given birth in USMS custody were forced to hand over their newborns to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS). Reuniting with their newborn hinges on their release from federal custody, and whether they can access legal help to navigate the child welfare system.

there were multiple cases where pregnant migrants who had just given birth at her hospital were forced to give their children up to Texas DFPS.

“They were saying, ‘We have your fingerprints, we have your baby’s footprints. You have a legal right to your baby.’ In case she got deported without her baby, the nurses wanted her to know the hospital where she gave birth and understand that we had the records to prove this was her baby.”

“Child placement and care is the responsibility of the prisoner. Under no cir stances may the newborn child be returned to the detention facility with the prisoner, except in accordance with the detention facility’s visiting policy, if any,” according to a statement from a USMS spokesperson

https://rewire.news/article/2019/05/28/trump-administration-separates-pregnant-migrants-newborns-before-returning-detention/

Again, all this bs is to pull on peoples heart strings. it! Ship em all to the ME!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 200 Allegations Of Abuse Of Migrant Children — And One DHS Employee Disciplined

From 2009 to 2014, at least 214 complaints were filed against federal agents for abusing or mistreating migrant children.

According to the Department of Homeland Security’s records, only one employee was disciplined as a result of a complaint.

The department’s records, which have alarmed advocates for migrants given the more aggressive approach to the treatment of minors at the border under the current administration,

emerged as part of a federal lawsuit seeking the release of the names of the accused agents.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/over-200-allegations-of-abuse-of-migrant-children-and-one-dhs-employee-disciplined/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flies in the face of the Flores settlement.

Inhumane, cruel, outrageous and very damaging to the standing of the US to dictate morality to others.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immigration Officials Push Health-Care Providers to ‘Clear’ Pregnant Migrants for Detention

"It is becoming too common that doctors feel like they have to risk their position or their job in order to do the right thing."

https://rewire.news/article/2019/06/12/immigration-officials-health-care-providers/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's inhumane, sadistic Schutzstaffel

Border Patrol had been jailing a prematurely born infant and her mom until advocates intervened

officials there had been illegally jailing a sick, prematurely born one-month-old infant and her 17-year-old mother for days,

This same facility, known as Ursula, was last year called “the ‘epicenter’ of the Trump administration’s policy that has separated thousands of children from their parents”

“You look at this baby,” said volunteer Hope Frye, “and

there is no question that this baby should be in a tube with a heart monitor.”

Instead, the tiny child was wrapped in a sweatshirt and was reportedly “weak and listless.”

Her mom,
    still weak from her emergency C-section in Mexico, was in a wheelchair and hadn’t been able to sleep due to pain.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1864816

The AmeriKKKa of Trash and his racist cult mob, including so-called God-loving evangelicals.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-15-2019 at 10:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny yall don't cry about the tent cities i witnessed while in LA on most streets even the main ones. lmao at yalls fake outrage!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Border Patrol had been jailing a prematurely born infant and her mom until advocates intervened

officials there had been illegally jailing a sick, prematurely born one-month-old infant and her 17-year-old mother for days,

This same facility, known as Ursula, was last year called “the ‘epicenter’ of the Trump administration’s policy that has separated thousands of children from their parents”

“You look at this baby,” said volunteer Hope Frye, “and

there is no question that this baby should be in a tube with a heart monitor.”

Instead, the tiny child was wrapped in a sweatshirt and was reportedly “weak and listless.”

Her mom,
    still weak from her emergency C-section in Mexico, was in a wheelchair and hadn’t been able to sleep due to pain.https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1864816

The AmeriKKKa of Trash and his racist cult mob, including so-called God-loving evangelicals.

point blank, this isn't her country and she's here illegally. morality says this is sad but reality is she did this to herself and her premature child. i have no sympathy for criminals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Fox News anchor lied about immigrants during the town hall with Julian Castro

Martha MacCallum echoed the false claim made by Trump 'border czar' pick and Fox contributor Tom Homan

MacCallum falsely claimed that 90% of immigrants who are detained and then released “do not ever show up for their court date.”

Multiple studies have also shown that

over 90% of asylum-seekers in several categories actually do appear for their court hearings.

Obama-era Family Case Management Program, which he said saw a “more than a 98% return rate” for immigrants going to court.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/06/14/fox-news-anchor-lied-about-immigrants-during-town-hall-julian-castro/223934?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_c ampaign=Feed%3A+MediaMattersForAmerica-CountyFair+%28Media+Matters+for+America+-+Blog%29

so, YOU, ducky

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sick er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Fox News anchor lied about immigrants during the town hall with Julian Castro

Martha MacCallum echoed the false claim made by Trump 'border czar' pick and Fox contributor Tom Homan

MacCallum falsely claimed that 90% of immigrants who are detained and then released “do not ever show up for their court date.”

Multiple studies have also shown that

over 90% of asylum-seekers in several categories actually do appear for their court hearings.

Obama-era Family Case Management Program, which he said saw a “more than a 98% return rate” for immigrants going to court.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/06/14/fox-news-anchor-lied-about-immigrants-during-town-hall-julian-castro/223934?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_c ampaign=Feed%3A+MediaMattersForAmerica-CountyFair+%28Media+Matters+for+America+-+Blog%29

so, YOU, ducky
    now, how many of them are legitimately seeking asylum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now, how many of them are legitimately seeking asylum?
    hard to know outside of a competent tribunal, tbh. we have a process for this. we should hire more immigration laywers and judges to clear the backlog and find out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a lot cheaper than putting them all in concentration camps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it would be cheaper to kick them back into the rio grande tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it would be cheaper to kick them back into the rio grande tbh.
    that would would violate US laws; what I'm talking about would conform to law.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... but there's no corp profit in govt employees, and US law enforcement prioritizes corporate profits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Families Separated at the Border Could Make the Government Pay

Suny Rodríguez, an asylum seeker from Honduras, sued the government over abuses suffered in family detention, launching a new legal movement.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...term=TNY_Daily

Her 12 year old son, years after sadistic separation and torture, denied asthma medicine by Trash's goons, is so traumatized, damaged by separation torture, that he's afraid if his mother leaves the house, she won't be back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crying Children In Cages: This Is Not Somewhere Else

Over 3,000 poor, brown children remain penned like animals in cages,

sleeping alone under 68-cent blankets in freezing cells thanks to

this regime's "purposefully cruel" family separations.

https://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/06/12/crying-children-cages-not-somewhere-else?cd-origin=rss

We should all be grateful for the 10Ms of America's Christ-loving evangelicals, esp their preachers, and their deafening uproar opposing Trash/Miller barbarism, hidden by extreme secrecy.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-18-2019 at 03:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Her mom, still weak from her emergency C-section in Mexico, was in a wheelchair and hadn’t been able to sleep due to pain.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1864816

Captain Trump Hater,
    Why don't you about Mexicos treatment of her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nazis studied and admired US concentration camps for Native Americans in the Midwest..

This historical tidbit stands out as well:

Thread Information