Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1653
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's dumbfounding just how backwardly Americans understand migration and asylum. 90% of conservatives seem to think the camps are holding people who tried to sneak into the country and live in America as illegals.

These camps are holding people who came in through legal ports of entry to legally apply for asylum. The conditions are actively encouraging more illegal immigration. What happens when people desperate to get out of their country are faced with the possibility of being held in ty conditions and separated from their children? Do you choose staying in your country, and possible death? Or do you choose to find a different route where you won't be picked up, and skip the whole asylum process?
    you don’t seem to understand the difference between immigration and asylum yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is literally what I said. Where is the disconnect?

Economic migrants aren't eligible for asylum.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Economic migrants aren't eligible for asylum.
    The validity of their claim is determined after they apply. Would you prefer economic migrants cir vent the process?

Meanwhile, the current conditions punish those who are seeking asylum on valid grounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The validity of their claim is determined after they apply. Would you prefer economic migrants cir vent the process?

Meanwhile, the current conditions punish those who are seeking asylum on valid grounds.
    So the illegal economic immigrants bum rushing the border are inconveniencing the legitimate asylum seekers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting concentration camps - but not shocking at all.

When the White Supremacist criminal traitor labeled humans as "animals" "murderers" & "rapists" and labeled the asylum seekers as "an infestation" - he was intentionally beginning the work of de-sensitizing his blind racist cult followers to look the other way when atrocities took place.

He was conditioning his racist cult to see those victims as "other" and "not like us" -

This is exactly how people in the USA attended lynching viewing parties and watched and celebrated as blacks were hung from trees. They had already been told that blacks were "not human" and "sub-human." When they saw their bodies hanging from a tree and writhing and struggling and heard bones popping and noises emanate from tortured bodies - they cheered. They squealed. They laughed and it was "quite the event."

Do not lie to yourself -

when these racist cult idiots like the ones posting here - see these images of these concentration camps and hear of these human rights abuses -

they secretly celebrate their white supremacist hero. They cheer him on and cannot believe he is following through on his attack on non-whites so brazenly, so openly and unapologetically -they cannot believe he can get away with it-

they are like teen girls watching a pop idol - just creaming their panties in delight.

This is why they continue to support him because their racist white amerikkka is being fought for mightily by their white supremacist useful idiot.

The criminals in prisons who actually murdered, raped, molested, assaulted - all have civil rights and if these abuses were perpetrated on those convicted murderers and rapists - there would be outrage - real outrage.

Yet these asylum seekers who had a choice:

Stay in your country where climate change has made growing crops and keeping a sustainable food supply is becoming impossible - and where cartels either take your daughters as sex slaves and your sons as gang members - or kill them if you resist -

or

attempt to find a better life somewhere where they believe they can raise a family and work and survive.

Which would you do?

Of course - racist cult idiot followers - who blindly follow the biggest liar criminal in the world can never understand such things - instead - it is easier to just follow along just like the Germans did and watch as these "animals" are rounded up and "neutralized" and disposed of like insects.

The administration - who has made this problem worse - throws up their hands and says "we don't have the resources" "this is crashing the system"

is allowed to use these bull excuses for their lack of competency.

Any administration has unseen cir stances and unexpected emergencies -

Only this one is given a pass when they create most of them and then fail on all of them and then blame anyone else.

Obama would have been lynched after Puerto Rico. After helsinki. After 20 sex assaults. After 11,000 lies. After going to N. Korea and accomplishing zero. After Rapes. After treason. After children in cages. After tax fraud. After ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay in your country where climate change has made growing crops and keeping a sustainable food supply is becoming impossible
    You are a ing idiot if you really believe this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 Revelations From Children in Border Patrol Facilities

1. Guards intentionally intimidate children

2. Agents still separate families

3. Poor sanitation is affecting children’s health

4. Hunger is rampant

5. Children are subject to humiliating invasions of privacy

children are forced into close quarters with little hope of privacy.

Testimonies provide many
    examples of children being held in crowded rooms where

they must regularly share blankets and sleeping mats with others.

According to one 11-year-old girl from Ecuador, as many as
    10 children share a single mat.

These rooms, in which overhead lights shine
    24 hours a day, offer

no place to hide, use the bathroom, change clothes, or wash.

The same 11-year-old continues:

“The toilet is inside of the room where we sleep. There is no separate room, just two stalls with no doors.”

Conditions are no better for young parents;

one 16-year-old mother from Honduras
    reported spending four days in an outdoor cage with her baby, desperately looking for clothing, diapers, and baby wipes—and publicly changing her infant on the ground.

These conditions violate these young migrants’ human dignity and have even been compared to “
    torture.”

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/early-childhood/news/2019/07/03/471808/5-revelations-children-border-patrol-facilities/

AmeriKKKa the Beautiful, thanks Trash/CBP goons/Stephen Miller/accomplices

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do some research

and

im not the idiot who takes the word of the white supremacist biggest liar on the planet with over 10,000 do ented lies since taking office

that would be you

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the illegal economic immigrants bum rushing the border are inconveniencing the legitimate asylum seekers?
    You can blame them if you want, I prefer to blame people who decided to detain all asylum seekers and are spending millions on a North-Korea style military parade instead of improving conditions at those detainment facilities. They're even refusing donations.

It would not be difficult to be humane here. But the inhumanity is the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still don't give a . make your 3rd world countries GREAT AGAIN and stop crying about trying to mooch off our great country!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can blame them if you want, I prefer to blame people who decided to detain all asylum seekers and are spending millions on a North-Korea style military parade instead of improving conditions at those detainment facilities. They're even refusing donations.

It would not be difficult to be humane here. But the inhumanity is the point.
    why spend it on them instead of a parade? them tbh... go the back to your countries and gtfo of ours already!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do some research

and

im not the idiot who takes the word of the white supremacist biggest liar on the planet with over 10,000 do ented lies since taking office

that would be you
    nah you take the word of the biggest liars ever, the MSM and the whole dem party.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah you take the word of the biggest liars ever, the MSM and the whole dem party.
    translation: calf tats still semen shielding for the traitor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    translation: calf tats still semen shielding for the traitor
    translation: you're still a mentally insane re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp now watch them say the inspector general is a liar too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Holy .

Just the pictures in that report drive rape ST Trumpistas dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they can take a bath in the rio grande river on their way back to the south. toiletry's are cheaper over the border anyhow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    translation: you're still a mentally insane re .
    you cannot help yourself

step 1: defend the traitor at all costs

step 2: deny you defend him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you cannot help yourself

step 1: defend the traitor at all costs

step 2: deny you defend him
    those that aren't you(far-left re s) must be them(trumpers/conservatives)...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwingnutjob assholes, Trash, his mafiya, Trash's cult base, have serious problems accepting reality, and expend tons of energy denying reality.

all y'all to , you have screwed and continue to screw America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwingnutjob assholes, Trash, his mafiya, Trash's cult base, have serious problems accepting reality, and expend tons of energy denying reality.

all y'all to , you have screwed and continue to screw America
    reality is all those in those camps are illegal, they shouldn't be here, we shouldn't have to pay for them to be here, and those like you should move to their countries of origin and help them out if that's what you're so inclined on doing. instead you'll sit here and whine all day about bs. you're a leech just like them!

ps: yall is all encompassing you dip loon. "all y'all"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inside Secret Facebook Border Patrol Group: Cruelty, Bigotry, And Misogyny

for current and former Border Patrol agents

joked about the deaths of migrants,

discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and

posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant,

group members responded with indifference and wisecracks to the post of a news story about a 16-year-old Guatemalan migrant who died in May while in custody at a Border Patrol station in Weslaco, Texas.

One member posted a GIF of Elmo with the quote, “Oh well.”

Another responded with an image and the words “If he dies, he dies.”

“These comments and memes are extremely troubling,”

“They’re clearly xenophobic and sexist.” duh

a pervasive culture of cruelty aimed at immigrants within CBP.

This isn’t just a few rogue agents or ‘bad apples.’”

the most recent example of some law enforcement personnel behaving badly in public and private digital spaces.

An investigation by
    Reveal uncovered

hundreds of active-duty and retired law enforcement officers
    who moved in extremist Facebook circles, including white supremacist and anti-government groups.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/inside-...otry-misogyny/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Wants To Withdraw Deportation Protections For Families Of Active Troops

scale back a program that protects undo ented family members of active-duty troops from being deported,

The protections will only be available under rare cir stances,

"It's going to create chaos in the military,"

"The troops can't concentrate on their military jobs when they're worried about their family members being deported."

The program the Trump administration wants to curtail does not protect all immigrants facing removal proceedings from being deported.

It specifically

allows military family members who have come to the country illegally — and can't adjust their immigration status — to stay in the U.S. temporarily.

A spouse who overstayed a visa, for example, would not be protected under the program.

The original objective of the policy was to minimize disruption to the life of a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine whose family member might have been subject to deportation.

Immigrants have always served in the military and often become citizens.

Nearly
    130,000 troops have been naturalized from more than 30 foreign countries since Oct. 1, 2001.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/736362986/trump-wants-to-withdraw-deportation-protections-for-families-of-active-troops
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-05-2019 at 11:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The decline of coffee production in the Northern Triangle is a real thing. Climate change changes agriculture and ways of life.

I wouldn't single it out as a sole cause -- I'd also include endemic corruption and political instability that came with a big assist from the USA over the last 120 years or so -- but on its face, the hypothesis that a changing climate can cause migration isn't outlandish.

Thread Information