Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1653
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did somebody say Nazis? The Americans were Nazis before the Nazis were Nazis

The Nazis as students of America’s worst racial atrocities

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nazis-as-students-of-americas-worst-racial-atrocities/2017/05/19/fdbcd258-1ef9-11e7-a0a7-8b2a45e3dc84_story.html?utm_term=.ca19f535fb1c

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Last Prosecutor From the Nuremberg Trials Says We’re Committing Crimes Against Humanity

Kids in Cages. Concentration Camps. Raids. These are Bona Fide Fascism. Is Anyone Listening to History?
    https://eand.co/the-last-prosecutor-...y-4ab06053014f

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Last Prosecutor From the Nuremberg Trials Says We’re Committing Crimes Against Humanity

Kids in Cages. Concentration Camps. Raids. These are Bona Fide Fascism. Is Anyone Listening to History?
    https://eand.co/the-last-prosecutor-...y-4ab06053014f
    better ring up barry then and give him a participation trophy for starting it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Trump Hater,
    Why don't you about Mexicos treatment of her?
    how did MX treat her?

she's in USA now, imprisoned by USA, so whatever her story in MX is, she's Trash/Miller responsibility

Why don't you GFY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did MX treat her?
    Ya lets hear it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's in USA now, imprisoned by USA, so whatever her story in MX is, she's Trash/Miller responsibility

Why don't you GFY?
    Your mooch mentality is exactly the problem.
    "Responsibility"?
    gfY.

How many en lement programs you must be on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your mooch mentality is exactly the problem.
    "Responsibility"?
    gfY.

How many en lement programs you must be on.
    fr!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump administration argued in front of a Ninth Circuit panel Tuesday that the government is not required to give soap or toothbrushes to children apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border and can have them sleep on concrete floors in frigid, overcrowded cells, despite a settlement agreement that requires detainees be kept in “safe and sanitary” facilities.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/feds-...-without-soap/

How ty of a human being do you have to be to deny sleeping blankets and soap and the very basic to get through a night to kids?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

How ty of a human being do you have to be to deny sleeping blankets and soap and the very basic to get through a night to kids?
    As ty as a person as Obama was when he did the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link to where them kids were left without proper beds, blankets and the necessary basic utilities?

I dont quite remember courts having to step in telling the Obama admin to give kids their tooth brushes back. Give a link to that or simply continue to semen shield for agent orange..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you do it daily to the people on the streets. help them out since you want to save the world. start with them. oh wait, you'll just sit here ing about trump some more while US born children sleep on the sidewalks with no blankets, soap, or the very basic to get through a night.

hahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol board conservatives using Obama as a crutch for inhumane detention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link to where them kids were left without proper beds, blankets and the necessary basic utilities?

I dont quite remember courts having to step in telling the Obama admin to give kids their tooth brushes back. Give a link to that or simply continue to semen shield for agent orange..
    of course you don't because those are obama judges who dared not step out of line. give me a ing break already you libs with yall playing coy all the ing time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do it daily to the people on the streets. help them out since you want to save the world. start with them. oh wait, you'll just sit here ing about trump some more while US born children sleep on the sidewalks with no blankets, soap, or the very basic to get through a night.

hahahaha
    At what are you laughing exactly? What TSA just said is false and has no basic claim to reality.

Your brain is empty and this is just more proof of it.

hahahahaha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At what are you laughing exactly? What TSA just said is false and has no basic claim to reality.

hahahahaha.
    my brain is empty said the dude with his balls tucked into his ass.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You linked it dip

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Gee said the administration had breached Flores by failing to provide detainees with adequate food and clean drinking water, or with hygiene items like soap, toothbrushes and towels. She also concluded that the children were being deprived of sleep and access to bathrooms, and were subjected to near-freezing temperatures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

"The settlement landed back in court in 2015, when class members moved to enforce it following the Obama administration’s announcement that it would scrap bond hearings because they conflicted with newer immigration laws. In legal filings, the class contended the elimination of bond hearings and dirty and dangerous conditions at short-term holding facilities operated by the Border Patrol violated the agreement."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

hahahahaha.
    On a scale of 1-10 how ing stupid do you feel right now reading this as a guest?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess...after frantically searching for a link about the Obama admin doing the same and not finding it you thought hey I'll settle for the same link Reck posted where it explicitly states Trump admin doing the dirty .

What a shameless got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess...after frantically searching for a link about the Obama admin doing the same and not finding it you thought hey I'll settle for the same link Reck posted where it explicitly states Trump admin doing the dirty .

What a shameless got.
    all i see are tranny tears coming from your tranny man face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So it's good because it also happened under Obama?

CROFL Trumpistas

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

What a shameless got.
    I didn’t search for anything and simply just read the article you posted.

“The settlement landed back in court in 2015, when class members moved to enforce it following the Obama administration’s announcement that it would scrap bond hearings because they conflicted with newer immigration laws. In legal filings, the class contended the elimination of bond hearings and dirty and dangerous conditions at short-term holding facilities operated by the Border Patrol violated the agreement.

U.S. District Judge Dolly Gee in Los Angeles granted the class’ motion and ordered the appointment of an independent monitor to ensure government compliance with Flores.

Gee said the administration had breached Flores by failing to provide detainees with adequate food and clean drinking water, or with hygiene items like soap, toothbrushes and towels. She also concluded that the children were being deprived of sleep and access to bathrooms, and were subjected to near-freezing temperatures.”

How ing stupid do you feel right now Reck? This is directly from your link.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information