Page 112 of 745 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like me playing monopoly
    *flips table in a rage

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *flips table in a rage
    At least Trump signed that EO allowing you to see your parents today, so not a total loss right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we trade him to Washington for Bradley Beal? They have a dumb enough FO that would do it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Trump signed that EO allowing you to see your parents today, so not a total loss right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *flips table in a rage
    yeah if you think i can be an asshole here, i'm completely detestable during a game of monopoly

"i'm off by like 12 dollars, can i offer..."

no. mortgage that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s sister.

Yeah like a “BS thigh bruise”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah if you think i can be an asshole here, i'm completely detestable during a game of monopoly

no. mortgage that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we trade him to Washington for Bradley Beal? They have a dumb enough FO that would do it
    Then we have Beal and his massive crappy contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gracias Senor Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would I want Beal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no. mortgage that .
    that, we'd up in a fist fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s sister.

Well, at least she's polite. "Thanks for stopping by." I actually think she's pretty great. This can't be easy on her, either.
    If it's that easy for Uncle Dennis to leech his money it's probably even easier for her tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're not prepared to lose friends over a board game, you're not doing it right

my (then) gf didnt talk to me the rest of the night after i broke our "alliance" when playing RISK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sit him whole f year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll give you a fist fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're not prepared to lose friends over a board game, you're not doing it right

my (then) gf didnt talk to me the rest of the night after i broke our "alliance" when playing RISK
    Savage

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dealing with a motivated West seems like the best play but part of me still wants to have the Spurs say they determined Kawhi is still too injured to play the entire next season and that he's free to continue his rehab in New York.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll give you a fist fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Letting Kawhi walk for nothing is a non starter. You can wait to trade him if you think you'll get a better deal at the deadline, but losing him without getting at the very least picks is a huge mistake. I think you could build a compe ive team - probably not a true contendor - around LMA with some more pieces but I would make sure that no matter what the Spurs do they get as many 1st round draft picks as they can. It is true that we're unlikely to ever attract a high profile free agent so we need to do our best to draft a star.

Cap space is fairly unimportant for this team right now. We're not getting anyone of note so even taking a bad contract isn't really a terrible option.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'll never understand the vitriol over him wanting to leave. you want him to put his desire second to yours? i don't think he was healthy enough to play this past season. the only thing he's gotten out of not playing is bad press that hasn't stopped.

if wanted to go to golden state then i could see the hate.

we all want kawhi to speak but TBH he has nothing to gain from it. he already has the leverage. him having to say "i'm almost healthy" again and again would only drive his value down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's that easy for Uncle Dennis to leech his money it's probably even easier for her tbh.

I didn’t say that. The poster who quoted me accidentally responded with that in my quotes

Don’t give a about Kawhi’s sister tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dealing with a motivated West seems like the best play but part of me still wants to have the Spurs say they determined Kawhi is still too injured to play the entire next season and that he's free to continue his rehab in New York.
    Agree with this..

As a fan, it would be funny if the Spurs played this out until next season and sat Kawhi, but can't see Pop being petty in any way, doesn't seem like that type of man IMO..

Clippers are definitely the best option that is realistic, despite their offer not being anything special..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll never understand the vitriol over him wanting to leave. you want him to put his desire second to yours? i don't think he was healthy enough to play this past season. the only thing he's gotten out of not playing is bad press that hasn't stopped.

we all want kawhi to speak but TBH he has nothing to gain from it. he already has the leverage. him having to say "i'm almost healthy" again and again would only drive his value down.
    If he wanted to leave but would resign with most teams we'd get a win win. He isn't.. it's LA or bust. He's a diva!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can afford to wait out LA. If they really have the opportunity to get some big FAs this summer does anyone really think they're going to turn them down and wait another year for kawhi so they'll have the max spot? no. Spurs should just wait because if LA doesn't have the cap space they can't sign him outright in 2019 anyway and Leonard loses another 40 mil. We'll see who blinks first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I don't understand why fans would be upset over a guy being a snake and lying his way to a trade while trying to make a franchise look bad in the process to preserve his own image. So wierd!!!

Thread Information