Page 17 of 745 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117517 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not worried. This seems like an attempt at a power move by Kawhi's team after hearing PATFO was not going to come in begging. Leonard demanding a trade does not automatically mean he's going to get one. That's even more true after hearing his group pulled some DeAndre Jordan . I fully expect the team to continue to wait this out. If Kawhi's group is saying they're only willing to reup for the supermax, then they are willing to take less. Money is the most important thing to them, and making up with SA is the only way to maximize his future earnings, even if he doesn't get the full DPE.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Go Vegas Spurs Go!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi's uncle be like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, if SAC is really willing to trade second-overall for Kawhi, that's the bar. Teams like Philly trying to nickel and dime SA can off if they don't want to come correct. LAL isn't even in consideration. This certainly adds a new layer to all the rumors about LAL, LAC, Philly and Boston trying to move into the top-five, though, as well as Memphis trying to get out.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'm not worried. This seems like an attempt at a power move by Kawhi's team after hearing PATFO was not going to come in begging. Leonard demanding a trade does not automatically mean he's going to get one. That's even more true after hearing his group pulled some DeAndre Jordan . I fully expect the team to continue to wait this out. If Kawhi's group is saying they're only willing to reup for the supermax, then they are willing to take less. Money is the most important thing to them, and making up with SA is the only way to maximize his future earnings, even if he doesn't get the full DPE.
    So much denial in one post. It's like you're a Spurs fan born yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking back, Spurs should have pulled the trigger on him at the trade deadline. Clearly underestimated how much of a snake he and his uncle are..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kapussy shows his true colors once and for all. you, you piece of , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh for sure, plus this move makes us a heavy favorite for lebron and any other fa we desire. Things are going superwell, no reason for any concern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh for sure, plus this move makes us a heavy favorite for lebron and any other fa we desire. Things are going superwell, no reason for any concern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all those kawhi s and their..."I'm going to laugh my ass off when the posters who called out Kawhi will root for him next year"

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'd be on board with being a hater if he wanted to join the warriors.

he wants to go home/play for a ty lakers team.

he's taking a harder route than staying with the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all those kawhi s and their..."I'm going to laugh my ass off when the posters who called out Kawhi will root for him next year"

He hasn't been traded yet tbh fwiw

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

circle wipe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, if SAC is really willing to trade second-overall for Kawhi, that's the bar. Teams like Philly trying to nickel and dime SA can off if they don't want to come correct. LAL isn't even in consideration. This certainly adds a new layer to all the rumors about LAL, LAC, Philly and Boston trying to move into the top-five, though, as well as Memphis trying to get out.
    Would Leonard even go to Sacramento? I know he doesn't have a choice but all he'd have to say is that he's not going to resign with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the NBA even worth watching anymore tbh? I know the Spurs won't be for any time in the foreseeable future. Got damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude is a grade A turncoat POS on Durant levels. Screw any of you defending this snowflake behavior. hope this got dies in a plane crash tbh
    Agreed. The model of excellence across all sports has been brought down by a greedy, cancerous autist smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A ty lakers team that may also acquire LBJ and/or PG13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not when he’s going to be joing Bron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow wtf is this forum right now. I've never seen so many pussies and pansies in one thread. Good in riddance this place.
    Lol. What do you expect? There's several of us that saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. And others that just now discovered his camp is a cancer to the Spurs way.

People (fans) are pissed. Deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn't been traded yet tbh fwiw
    true but trumpards are running out of excuses for Kawhi behavior tbh... so even if he stays a Spurs.. no laughing their ass off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Kawhi’s Camp using this bull excuse just bc he wants to live in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I hadn't even thought of how this impacts his team USA prospects.
    Good! Treasonous SOB!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the NBA even worth watching anymore tbh? I know the Spurs won't be for any time in the foreseeable future. Got damn.
    They should make the Warriors big four draw straws with the shortest one going to Sacramento.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would Leonard even go to Sacramento? I know he doesn't have a choice but all he'd have to say is that he's not going to resign with them.
    Where's he going to go in 2019? The Lakers will be all capped out, and have no leverage. He'd also have to leave ANOTHER $40M on the table to walk out. Sacto apparently doesn't really care, or are convinced that they can sign him. Like Cam said, if they call with that, you do it before they change their minds.

Thread Information