Page 321 of 745 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough-ass position to take. I don't know how much they can really squeeze out of LA. Maybe multiple draft picks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LA Really is lowballing the out of us, you trade Kawhi to another team, even if it is a slightly lesser package. A lot can happen in a year. Maybe Kawhi changes his mind after experiencing success with Philly or whoever. But don’t trade him to the Lakersfor a lowball offer. Unless they’re giving up a ton of assets, the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think knowing that PG will probably stay, the Spurs are playing extra hardball. They don't have to make any moves, so if the Lakers accept the huge package they are requesting they will do it, and if not, they will just trade him elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm with whoever said this...if PATFO came cheap before any of this happened they deserve to get roasted...after 12:01 there's simply no excuse for being cheap on your MVP back to back DPOY finals MVP..
    but kawhi quit on this team. no doubt in my mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won’t be a trade until at least LeBron makes his move. PATFO can easily wait that out, and then make theirs. .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me how the LeBron letting the Cavs know he will opt out gives the Lakers leverage? Pretty sure that was always the plan or where those same media members pumping out their "where will Lebron end up" stories while assuming he opts in?
    Well if Lebron didn't opt out it could screw over the Lakers off-season plans. I'm guessing the thinking was the Lakers needed to make a move before the deadline to ensure that Lebron opts out to come to LA. Now that the deadline isn't an issue they have more time to see what Lebron wants and what they need to do to get him. Which lessens the pressure to trade for Kawhi right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it safe to burn my Kawhi yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would anyone think Kawhi gives a about politics? He probably wouldn't even know Trump was President if it wasn't for Pop.
    A good USA citizen and parent would care about this country direction is going. I want this country better for my kids

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won’t be a trade until at least LeBron makes his move. PATFO can easily wait that out, and then make theirs. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it safe to burn my Kawhi yet?
    Can Leonard wipe his ass yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LA Really is lowballing the out of us, you trade Kawhi to another team, even if it is a slightly lesser package. A lot can happen in a year. Maybe Kawhi changes his mind after experiencing success with Philly or whoever. But don’t trade him to the Lakersfor a lowball offer. Unless they’re giving up a ton of assets, the Lakers.
    The same discussion was happening with PG last year, everyone saying, he will just end up in LA. Now after playing there he will most likely stay. There are plenty of teams who will roll the dice and think they can get him to stay after a year. Even moreso now with the cap situation being bad, so the way these teams can get players is via trade. Once the cap dries up more, maybe theres even more value in teams doing trades.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's all projection

his uncle has wanted him in LA for awhile, they turned down a healthy jordan deal bc it was too low...this is purely about $$
    It's 100% about money for his uncle and agent. Not sure if it is for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the Spurs don't want Ball, but surely they can flip him for something of value, right? He's gotta have more value than Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn this really is the darkest timeline for the spurs post-duncan...we're looking at giving up kawhi to the lakers and acting like it might not be that bad
    don't fool yourselves, this is gonna be brutal for us the next few years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the Spurs don't want Ball, but surely they can flip him for something of value, right? He's gotta have more value than Kuzma.
    Lavar just tanked Lonzo's trade value with that torn meniscus news earlier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will make the playoffs. They might even get a 3 seed depending on how things turn out. They'll be worth rooting for. They aren't likely to win any rings, but honestly being a compe ive team isn't the worst thing in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's 100% about money for his uncle and agent. Not sure if it is for Kawhi.
    i actually agree with you, LA never seemed to appeal to a quiet autist like kawhi..
    but at this point, is there any real reason to make a distinction between kawhi and his uncle/agent? they seem to be pulling the strings..dude was holding his hand in NYC...wont let him meet pop alone...
    what it's about for his uncle is what it's about for kawhi. we heard it from the beginning of the troubles, kawhi was about his family, and his family was not the spurs.
    he's gonna follow the advice of his uncle to the tune of $80 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would actually be most ed if the Lakers got NOBODY tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar just tanked Lonzo's trade value with that torn meniscus news earlier
    He didn't though. The injury is old news and he'll be fine by training camp. Any team that traded for him was always going to know about it. I'm sure they're trying to scare the Spurs off from getting him or any other team but really it's not a revelation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't though. The injury is old news and he'll be fine by training camp. Any team that traded for him was always going to know about it. I'm sure they're trying to scare the Spurs off from getting him or any other team but really it's not a revelation.
    Yeah but just announcing it 2 days before free agency when his kid's name has been in trade rumors all week is just a stark reminder that Lonzo comes with a TON of baggage tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its going to be hilarious that in the last hour RC tells the Lakers, we are out and then they accept the Philly offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i actually agree with you, LA never seemed to appeal to a quiet autist like kawhi..
    but at this point, is there any real reason to make a distinction between kawhi and his uncle/agent? they seem to be pulling the strings..dude was holding his hand in NYC...wont let him meet pop alone...
    what it's about for his uncle is what it's about for kawhi. we heard it from the beginning of the troubles, kawhi was about his family, and his family was not the spurs.
    he's gonna follow the advice of his uncle to the tune of $80 million
    Yea it's unfortunate. If his uncle wasn't around, Kawhi and the Spurs likely would have been fine. The fact that the uncle won't leave Kawhi's side shows that he's trying to control things and is worried and probably sells it to Kawhi as having Kawhi's back/protecting him or whatever BS.

It's like having a controlling girlfriend that tries to isolate you from your friends and family so they can get more control over you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it really is appalling how many of these laker scrubs are ass-ugly..
    i thought ugly scrubs were the providence of the spurs more than la la

Thread Information