Page 338 of 745 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 18607
    ......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if CP3 will join the Lakers once Lebron signs.. that may be enough to clinch his move for now and wait for Kawhi next season.. not sure of the Lakers cap situation exactly though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of them gynecologists?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    See above. Free Agency started 5 hours ago apparently.
    They can schedule meetings. They still can't meet with them until 9 pm Pacific time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing that LA might wind up with just LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better be after midnight est.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta is a special case. He's confused and doesn't know who he is. He went from being Mr. Nice Guy in OKC, even nicknaming himself the Servant to now being Mr. Tough Guy in GS. He curses in interviews and tries to start on the court all the time. He's probably gay, imo.

Nah. I didn't coin it (props to whoever did) but Kawhitter is perfect, imo.
    Thank you Freud. Durbeta's vocabulary. if you recall, was just as acerbic as before his team transition.
    Even before the year before. Durbeta is not a special case other than his singular talent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See above. Free Agency started 5 hours ago apparently.

Yes, but my guess is that doesn’t mean meet with them before midnight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can schedule meetings. They still can't meet with them until 9 pm Pacific time.
    Yea re-read and immediately corrected it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would lakers want cousins?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if CP3 will join the Lakers once Lebron signs.. that may be enough to clinch his move for now and wait for Kawhi next season.. not sure of the Lakers cap situation exactly though.
    God if they do that and stretch Deng it would mean the max offer they'd be able to make Kawhi next summer would be 4 years, $76 million. If they signed James + CP3 and just salary dumped Deng their max offer could be 4 year, $108 million next summer (as opposed to 4 years, $139 million from other teams w/o Bird Rights or 5 year, $179 million with Bird Rights from whatever team the Spurs trade him to). Either way, signing James + CP3 would likely kill Leonard to LA next summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but my guess is that doesn’t mean meet with them before midnight.
    Like that means a damn thing...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It simply means they would want Kawhi more, if they can't get PG as a replacement.
    That's it and all the things that go along with it.
    PG isn’t a Kawhi replacement. If he were, he wouldn’t have been bounced in round one by Joe Ingles.

They can schedule
    meetings. They still can't meet with them until 9 pm Pacific time.
    “We’re going to offer you a meeting tomorrow morning and offer you a 4 year max deal with a player option. How does that sound?”
    Last edited by cjw; 06-30-2018 at 06:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully PG doesn't go to the Lakers and Spurs don't take Laker trash. I'd love to see Lebron waste a year of his NBA life.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God if they do that and stretch Deng it would mean the max offer they'd be able to make Kawhi next summer would be 4 years, $76 million. If they signed James + CP3 and just salary dumped Deng their max offer could be 4 year, $108 million next summer (as opposed to 4 years, $139 million from other teams w/o Bird Rights or 5 year, $179 million with Bird Rights from whatever team the Spurs trade him to). Either way, signing James + CP3 would likely kill Leonard to LA next summer.
    Interesting, thanks for that. So in essence CP3 going there would be a good thing for the Spurs in terms of the market price for Kawhi if LA is out of the running.. I just can’t see LeBron signing in LA without some sort of assurance of a second star THIS year.. that won’t be Kawhi if the Spurs don’t trade with LA..

RC and Pop surely must see this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like that means a damn thing...
    Well we all know Magic likes to play by the rules.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda think the negotiation right now is not SAS v LAL, but SAS v Leonard.

If I’m spurs I let this drag out and tell Leonard that they want to accommodate his trade but that surely he understands that it’s reasonable for them to also want to get the best deal possible. That might be until December. Then you tell him that if he really wants to be off the team by the start of camp, he should rethink other places you might be interested in signing long term.

If Leonard what’s to sit out again, then that’s a big risk to him. It’s one thing if he played all year last season, but he didnt. Teams, even the Lakers, want to see some proof of life before signing him long term.

Goal for spurs is to really open up the feild of possible suitors in a meaningful way.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG isn’t a Kawhi replacement. If he were, he wouldn’t have been bounced in round one by Joe Ingles.

[FONT=Verdana]

“We’re going to offer you a meeting tomorrow morning and offer you a 4 year max deal with a player option. How does that sound?”
    Like that got Leonard wasn't bounced in the first by Matt Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Magic will probably discuss whatever deal the Spurs redline is to trade him to LA with Lebron tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would lakers want cousins?
    I hope so, big deal too not 1 year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston has to sign Paul. Their rep is on the line. Plus if Lakers did it would be like the Deng deal in two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this will be the first time in seven years that Lebron will miss the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting, thanks for that. So in essence CP3 going there would be a good thing for the Spurs in terms of the market price for Kawhi if LA is out of the running.. I just can’t see LeBron signing in LA without some sort of assurance of a second star THIS year.. that won’t be Kawhi if the Spurs don’t trade with LA..

RC and Pop surely must see this.
    I don't see CP3 leaving Houston.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda think the negotiation right now is not SAS v LAL, but SAS v Leonard.

If I’m spurs I let this drag out and tell Leonard that they want to accommodate his trade but that surely he understands that it’s reasonable for them to also want to get the best deal possible. That might be until December. Then you tell him that if he really wants to be off the team by the start of camp, he should rethink other places you might be interested in signing long term.

Goal is to really open up the feild.
    It all depends on how badly Kawhi wants out. But Kawhi personally is much richer getting traded than signing as a free agent. I’m sure that’s why PG re-signs with Thunder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this will be the first time in seven years that Lebron will miss the finals.
    Eight years, unless you count 2011 as him not showing up against the Mavs

Thread Information