Page 344 of 745 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Philly ain't getting Kawhi, PG would be awesome with them or Houston tho. LBJ makes no sense with Ben Simmons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers should throw money at Aaron Gordon if they can't get LeBron, PG, or Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole, "trade me to L.A" and "I don't trust the Spurs" thing was BS. Uncle Dennis wants the supermax. Plain and simple. They're going to have to compromise if they want it. The Spurs haven't offered it. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs do offer it if they can't get anything good in return via trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs never should have not offered it to begin with, you know SA can't get top tier FA's, this man is at worst 3rd best in world with healthy. Spurs were on their way to ringing till Zaza did the hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ya'll are hoping for the Lakers to sign PG so they can't sign Kawhi next year ya'll are looking at this wrong. Kawhi is never going to be a Spur again. Ya'll should just come to terms with it.
    Nah. If he’s blocked from going to the Lakers, his value to BOS and PHI goes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My Clippers were 3-1 against the Lakers (we gave you guys one win out of pity at the end of the season). Clearly, LeBron needs to join the Clippers.
    Agreed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this dude credible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know alot people don’t like windhorst, but i like him, he speaks well and doesn’t run with every rumor he hears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sweet Jesus make it happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this dude credible?

Now that it looks like PG is going to spurn the Lakers, suddenly they never wanted him in the first place

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Magic may as well step down now, LeBron will be the GM as soon as he signs the contract.

And we've all seen how ty of a GM LeBron is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ya'll are hoping for the Lakers to sign PG so they can't sign Kawhi next year ya'll are looking at this wrong. Kawhi is never going to be a Spur again. Ya'll should just come to terms with it.
    Oh give me a ing break with this load of bull . The Spurs aren’t just going to offload him just to do it. That’s elite talent. You don’t pass that off like it’s nothing especially when there is another year of it under contract. Good grief the stupidity of Spurs fans continue to rise especially with moronic comments like these. If Kawhi gets locked up you’ll be on your knees begging to get faced with the rest of the fanbase who prematurely quit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG spurning the Lakers just shows you that you cannot wait around to get players for free the next season. If a player wants to join your team now, you trade for him and lock him up. Lakers could have PG if they gave up Ingram last season. They didn't. They might whiff on all free agents then max out an injured Cousins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now that it looks like PG is going to spurn the Lakers, suddenly they never wanted him in the first place
    - Mr. 2-16? We're worried about losing that awesome closeout playoff performance? K

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    - Mr. 2-16? We're worried about losing that awesome closeout playoff performance? K
    Y'all retired Mr. 6-24's number twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they sign Boogie to a 1+1 Max with a team option, it’s really not a bad sign tbh. If he’s damaged goods, they canmove on after on year and go after a rich 2018 free agent class.

Would likely mean they’re done trying to trade for Kawhi though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Please let it be more than 1 year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    5m
    Sources: Thunder GM Sam Presti wanted to hold the Thunder's meeting with Paul George in OKC -- with a party that's one more element to the franchise's year-long recruiting effort on George. OKC officials, George and his agent are meeting tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had one bad game and suddenly Laker fans haven’t been drooling over the thought of him in purple and gold the past year assuming he was going to sign with them? Get real

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He had one bad game and suddenly Laker fans haven’t been drooling over the thought of him in purple and gold the past year assuming he was going to sign with them? Get real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG’s barber/personal driver already confirmed he’s staying OKC. I’m sold tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, I just can’t see Leonard doing well with that zoo if Cousins goes there.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Magic got fined how many times for tampering with him? Laker fans literally just put up billboards begging him to sign with them. But now it's "we didn't want him anyway."

Thread Information