Page 409 of 745 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously doubt it ever comes to him sitting out, but he would lose out on a lot of money. He max contract would be well short of the $219 max the Spurs could offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ed up part about it is, that the media is complicit in all of this because they want him in LA.

A normal reaction by the media to what SAS just said would be disbelief and shock, because all along the media has believed and reported that 17-18 was all about an injury and the mismanagement of it. This threat confirms that it wasn't and that he already sat out one year to get what he wants. Instead of questioning that though, everyone is just casually wondering how the Spurs are going to react to the threat.

I'm seriously starting to question this bull league and whether I should just quit watching it.
    Im done if Kawhitter ends up on the Lakers. Only way Im watching again is to watch highlights again and again of that got's career ending Quad rupture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    serious time was spent on this very forum discussing lebron to the spurs

how many of you wanted to see lebron + leonard play together? you're gonna get your in wish boys!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ed up part about it is, that the media is complicit in all of this because they want him in LA.

A normal reaction by the media to what SAS just said would be disbelief and shock, because all along the media has believed and reported that 17-18 was all about an injury and the mismanagement of it. This threat confirms that it wasn't and that he already sat out one year to get what he wants. Instead of questioning that though, everyone is just casually wondering how the Spurs are going to react to the threat.

I'm seriously starting to question this bull league and whether I should just quit watching it.
    Dropping truth nukes all over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish true Spurs fans in this forum would grow a pair of nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Kawhi can sit out a year and of course any other star can do the same. Are ya'll ing stupid? You don't have to do the ing job if you don't want to. These dude's aren't slaves.
    Actually, KL is obligated to play for the team he agreed to play for contractually (SA) - the good news is "the Group" pronounced himself 100% healthy just the other day. The contract remains in effect if he chooses not to show up. That's not even a question.

Kawhi is going to have to prove he can play NBA basketball at a very very high level very very soon or the entire house of cards crumbles. At this point, I wait for training camp and see where the cards fall. There is no deadline for the Spurs right now. Not at all.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Hated by who? Leonard signed a contract willfully. He's expected to fulfill it through its entirety, unless his employer choses otherwise. The only ones hating PATFO would be laker like yourself.
    lebron now has half the media cheerleading every move that helps him and you think Poop holding on to Kiwi wouldn't be spun in their favor? like I said this happens in college ball with white coaches trying to keep players from transfering to certain schools and the media kills them for it every time, even though the players are on scholarships. this would be that times 1000

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish true Spurs fans in this forum would grow a pair of nuts.
    No, then there would be no meltdowns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, KL is obligated to play for the team he agreed to play for contractually (SA) - the good news is "the Group" pronounced himself 100% healthy just the other day. The contract remains in effect if he chooses not to show up. That's not even a question.

Kawhi is going to have to prove he can play NBA basketball at a very very high level very very soon or the entire house of cards crumbles. At this point, I wait for training camp and see where the cards fall. There is no deadline for the Spurs right now. Not at all.
    You're right the Spurs prime to beat the Warriors next year. Perfect position with their healthy star.

I wish some of you would hurry up and get past the denial stage and join the rest of us in the anger stage instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron now has half the media cheerleading every move that helps him and you think Poop holding on to Kiwi wouldn't be spun in their favor? like I said this happens in college ball with white coaches trying to keep players from transfering to certain schools and the media kills them for it every time, even though the players are on scholarships. this would be that times 1000
    Those are generally poor kids and coaches paid ungodly sums for mediocre performance by state governments.

This is a spoiled mute worth in the eight figures vs. the most respected FO in sports.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are being racist

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are being racist
    old got with 10000 posts on a sports message board despite using half of them to and whine about how players have no talent anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read that in that case the league would have their own medical review of the player. Given the earlier report about Kawhi's group going to right docs to find someone to say he was hurt, good luck with that.
    I hope that's the case. And if it is, then I say let Kawhitter and his group of amateurs try us.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old got with 10000 posts on a sports message board despite using half of them to and whine about how players have no talent anymore
    Talent or character

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silence is golden; let it play out. LeBron is basically 36 in basketball yrs...... Father Time is undefeated. Kawhi would be silly to leave...... something fishy is going on. Paul George is a rider and even he stayed put.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Javale McGee agrees to sign with the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol McGee too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah this happens all the time in college ball, player wants to transfer and white coach says you can't transfer to so and so school, and media storm ensues
    Whoa, big difference between kid wanting to change schools and a player sitting while collecting $20million plus. It’s really not in the realm of an apples to apples comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl Stephenson and Javele, finally some good news

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many roster spots are filled for the Lakers now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they'll do a sign and trade for Boogie next

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gm lebron at it again....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm confused, is Randle not going there next year? Have they moved on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still some dumb s defending kawhi or they finally gave up?

Thread Information