Page 500 of 745 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I'm only invested because I am so irritated by Kawhi's diva drama and dirty tactics. I'm over it. I'm okay if we lose Kawhi for nothing.
    Agreed the Spurs are only getting offered scrubs for him. So there is no point in trading him. Let him sweat it out next year by forcing him to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this have any dignity left in him? Teams are flat out disrespecting him by putting unproven mediocrities like Ingram/Fultz and scrubby role player like Rozier, Kuzma off the table..

That's how much they value his autistic ass .
    Nope, they know he’s leaving the spurs anyway. Why not wait a year instead of unloading your roster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he wants to be the face of a franchise surrounded by scrubs? Spurs anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What the does his camp want..?! Jeusus Christ this is insane. They have an excuse to not like literally every possible trade scenario, yet they are the ones who are demanding the trade. This is ing nuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trade him to orlando

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol. His agents are so greedy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I think the Spurs should take Ainge’s proposal but:

1. Celtics own all of their first round selections going forward.

2. Celtics get the Sacramento Kings first round pick in 2019. This option was picked up by the Celtics on trade with Philadelphia for first overall pick in 2017 NBA Draft.

3. The Celtics will get the L.A. Clippers first round pick in 2019 only if it's is No. 15 or later (1 to 14 are protected). If Celtics don't get the pick, it reverts to 2020 under same restrictions, from pick No. 15 and later. If the Celtics don't get that Clippers pick in 2020, they will receive the Clippers 2022 second round pick.

4. The Celtics will get the Memphis first round pick in 2019 if it is No. 9 overall or later; or No. 7 and later in 2020. Otherwise, the Celtics will receive the Memphis first round pick in 2021 with no restrictions.
    For comparison, here are the assets that Philly can assemble if they insist on keeping Fultz (assuming Saric and Covington are still in the framework).

- 2021 Heat 1st
    - Bolden rights
    - Zharie Smith
    - their own 1st from 2019-2021
    - AP rights
    - Residual rights to 2019 Satco 1st Pick (apparently they keep it if its #1)
    - 2019 Kings 2nd
    - exiting players: Kurkmaz and Luwawu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade him to East Central HS and be done with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, im sure they'll settle for something that's super and has maximum impact and they'll stay, but they're not going to prove he's healthy, spurs will just have to take his word for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed the Spurs are only getting offered scrubs for him. So there is no point in trading him. Let him sweat it out next year by forcing him to play.
    That's where this is at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the does his camp want..?! Jeusus Christ this is insane. They have an excuse to not like literally every possible trade scenario, yet they are the ones who are demanding the trade. This is ing nuts
    Actually. Maybe they literally wants to add a new team in NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to deneuralize this got and his entire ing family. Then tell them all that Kawhi loves San Antonio and will finish his career there after winning multiple championships. At this point, it’s the only logical outcome to this wild goosechase tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His camp badly wants him to be a Laker. They are hoping the spurs will cave in and send him there for garbage.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teller. Not manager. Teller.
    Even if he was a bank manager. I know a ton of dumbass bank managers.... no degree required.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His camp badly wants him to be a Laker. They are hoping the spurs will cave in and send him there for garbage.
    Well it contradicts tweet posted above:

"because he isn’t looking to join a super-team."?

Sending or joining him to the Lakers will be an instant super-team because of LeBron and Kawhi. It will be easier for them to add another star instantly because of those two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski: “Tony Parker’s gonna be an interesting because they’re trying to figure out in San Antonio what they’re doing. Can he sit around and wait for that? There is some money – Charlotte’s got some interest in him, think Denver might have a little interest. Denver is looking for a backup point guard so that might be a veteran-minimum guy, but Charlotte has an exception and James Borrego, the new Hornets coach, coached him with the Spurs. And there’s others. There isn’t a team in the league who wouldn’t love to have Tony as a backup.”

http://art19.com/shows/thewojpod/epi...f-800125b8a136

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with a no trade clause is he can sign it, start pulling the same to try to force himself onto the Lakers, contract in hand. Now Spurs will have to take a boatload of crap back just to match salaries. Who the on the Spurs should trust Leonard and his group at this point?
    Not only are they incompetent and dragging his value down even further, but they are also extremely nefarious.
    I have doubts about them gaining more clients as their reputation continues to diminish among GM's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to deneuralize this got and his entire ing family. Then tell them all that Kawhi loves San Antonio and will finish his career there after winning multiple championships. At this point, it’s the only logical outcome to this wild goosechase tbh.

I would just use the deneuralizer on Kawhi and say "Your going to tell your uncle to off and that he's a low down dirty s bag. You are going to also disown your uncle and cut off all ties. You will tell the media that the Lakers are a ty organization in which you have no intent of ever playing for."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski: “Tony Parker’s gonna be an interesting because they’re trying to figure out in San Antonio what they’re doing. Can he sit around and wait for that? There is some money – Charlotte’s got some interest in him, think Denver might have a little interest. Denver is looking for a backup point guard so that might be a veteran-minimum guy, but Charlotte has an exception and James Borrego, the new Hornets coach, coached him with the Spurs. And there’s others. There isn’t a team in the league who wouldn’t love to have Tony as a backup.”

http://art19.com/shows/thewojpod/epi...f-800125b8a136
    C'mon Charlotte...do the right thing..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris, Boban, Shai '21, '23, '25 1sts, '21 2nd for Kawhi & Patty.
    Man, four first rounders is a ton to give up, even for a Kawhi-though he would likely stay there, given reports.

Btw, they wouldn't need to go that far in the future to trade picks, when they can trade a likely lottery pick next year in 2019 then the '21 and '23 1st rounders.

Harris, Boban, Dekker, 2019 1st (1-14 unprotected to Spurs, 15-30 to Celtics) 2021 and '2023 1st round picks for Kawhi and Gasol would work and would slash about $12 million off this year's team salary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For comparison, here are the assets that Philly can assemble if they insist on keeping Fultz (assuming Saric and Covington are still in the framework).

- 2021 Heat 1st
    - Bolden rights
    - Zharie Smith
    - their own 1st from 2019-2021
    - AP rights
    - Residual rights to 2019 Satco 1st Pick (apparently they keep it if its #1)
    - 2019 Kings 2nd
    - exiting players: Kurkmaz and Luwawu
    Fultz, Chandler, Saric, korkmaz, heat pick, sac residual pick, and Philly 1st in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe his group wants him to go to LA so bad is because they'll trust him/them more than any other team and they'll happily give him what he/they want.

Everybody else is looking at them and saying "ewww" right now.
    That LA is only offering garbage is because they are completely confident they'll shoehorn his ass to that team no matter what as they try to establish themselves.

Thread Information