Page 510 of 745 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saric would be the second best player on the team brah.
    Ingram would be the 2nd best player on Spurs team & his ceiling>Saric & Fultz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saric would be the second best player on the team brah.
    no doubt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing on bad teams will make a player look like what you say. This guy has talent and with the right coaching everything you pointed out can easily be fixed even if he is not as bad as you claim. The most appealing part to Harris is he is a team player and has great character, plus he will give you 80 games a season.
    Richard Jefferson had similar stats but lacked the intangibles to work. Both players at the time require their numbered called. By virtue of this supposed trade, Harris would have his number called as a second option and get similar stats. But we wouldn't be a good team. As soon as Harris is a third or fourth option, his game will revert to Spurs Jefferson level. Not very good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks like it's coming from Kawhi's group more than Kawhi. They're more concerned with his marketability (main reason for the push to a big market) and obviously Lebron in the same city would be a big issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you guys put the percentages of Kawhi ENDING this upcoming season on which team:

Spurs: 30%
    Lakers 25%
    Clippers: 10%
    Philly 10%
    Celtics 10%
    Field: 15%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure the strategy backfires. If they don't get Leonard, they can still go after Butler. Maybe even Durant. Or pick up two others.
    They've set themselves up to be a playoff team this year and then to make major acquisitions next year.
    well if you believe Kawhi is a top 3 player, then it’s only a successful plan if you wind up with Kawhi or Durant. If you’re suggesting they’d be just as good with Jimmy Butler or, say, a 34 year old Chris Paul, I disagree. They might be able to lure a top 20 player but Kawhi is their only really shot at a top 3 or 5 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks like it's coming from Kawhi's group more than Kawhi. They're more concerned with his marketability (main reason for the push to a big market) and obviously Lebron in the same city would be a big issue.

I dont think kaywaii is that marketable regardless of location. Hes not a confident alpha dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Pop and RC need to get a Holt's approval to trade Kawhi. And, if so, which one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if leonard does not want to be traded just say so or call the spurs
    if he wants to change cities call spurs and say so
    or publically call a press and say he prefers 3 teams and he would consider long term deals in all of them
    man up pussie wiped leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you guys put the percentages of Kawhi ENDING this upcoming season on which team:

Lakers 25%
    Philly 10%
    Celtics 10%
    I rank the Lakers low. I think they blew it and/or the Spurs don't want to deal with them. I don't think Boston is there at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also an article from Philly about Jonah Bolden being in play for a package trade to Spurs. He was just brought up and is playing in Summer league a 6’10 PF with a nice 3 ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lakers 25%
    Philly 10%
    Celtics 10%
    Philly 50%
    Lakers 25%
    Spurs 20%
    Other 5%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly 50%
    Lakers 25%
    Spurs 20%
    Other 5%
    Philly that high? Interesting. Cause they're in the East, cause of Brett Brown, cause they will give us the best package? All of the above?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rank the Lakers low. I think they blew it and/or the Spurs don't want to deal with them. I don't think Boston is there at all.
    Hopefully you're right about LA. I'd hate to see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well if you believe Kawhi is a top 3 player, then it’s only a successful plan if you wind up with Kawhi or Durant. If you’re suggesting they’d be just as good with Jimmy Butler or, say, a 34 year old Chris Paul, I disagree. They might be able to lure a top 20 player but Kawhi is their only really shot at a top 3 or 5 player.
    Of course they wouldn't be as good. But it's a great plan B. LeBron, Butler, and their young guys. Maybe even Butler and one more.
    And I'm sure this has been discussed and is part of their plan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 35%
    Philly 25%
    Clippers 15%
    Celtics 5%
    Other 10%

I think it adds up to 100 .... who knows. I think its really Spurs or Philly for his services next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think kaywaii is that marketable regardless of location. Hes not a confident alpha dog.
    You don't need to be a confident alpha dog to be marketable. There are ways to market Kawhi since he has a unique person/attributes. He'd likely need to perform well in the new city to make up for the last year though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give it one more day until Kawhi’s group starts using words like “enslaved”, “unreasonable”, spiteful”, “vendetta”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly that high? Interesting. Cause they're in the East, cause of Brett Brown, cause they will give us the best package? All of the above?
    A little bit of all that.

I think the only thing holding up a Philly package is communication between the Sixers and Kawhi's group and I don't think the group would nix it. Unless the Lakers come with a much better offer soon, I think Leonard will be a 76er by mid-month if not sooner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little bit of all that.

I think the only thing holding up a Philly package is communication between the Sixers and Kawhi's group and I don't think the group would nix it. Unless the Lakers come with a much better offer soon, I think Leonard will be a 76er by mid-month if not sooner.
    I could see that. Not sold on Fultz though and suspect he's the center of the package if its going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Pop and RC need to get a Holt's approval to trade Kawhi. And, if so, which one?
    Probably and Holt the Woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar Ball screwed the Lakers, almost as bad as uncle Dennis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see that. Not sold on Fultz though and suspect he's the center of the package if its going to happen.
    Not sold on Fultz either but you have to get him.

If they haven't done so already, I'm sure Pop/RC will meet with Hold & Co. to decide if they are willing to offer the supermax. I highly, highly doubt that they decide to go that route, at which point they'll probably pick up the phone to Philly shortly thereafter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That quote is pretty powerful, but who knows whether it gets in front of Kawhi or spun in a way that he would personalize as it is here. Is that in "the agency's" best interest? Whatever Magic tells him (or uncle Dennis) over the phone would be much more powerful, tbh.
    RC and Pop are going to win..... the fakers have no better roster than the cavs last year, the gsw are going to win the le, all the pressure on fakers, rondo, lance, mcGee are not better than tristan thompson, love or hill the w conference is much more difficult than the east

What I think
    Pop and RC are going to say, "you see now that the fakers do not want you, you're going to lose 80 mill but they prefer ingram and kuzma two lower level players to make a trade for you"

if they wanted you they would do the trade and you could sign for 188 million instead of 139mill, ask paul george how much the fakers wanted, nothing like you "

"The fact that they want you for free the next season costs you 49 million of your $$$ kiwi"

"kuzma & ingram will keep your money" "we are in a position of weakness (spurs) and they consider that you are less than kuzma and ingram"

"we accept to trade to the fakers, you think that ingram and kuzma, both, are as good as you? you are one of the best three players in the league but the fakers did not press the button, if they wanted you they would have given us both players we asked for, who by the way have not shown anything in this league "

“think about how the fakers have valued you and why you are still here and what players have not wanted to traded for you”

if the fakers don't give what Pop and Rc want, he will traded different team or sign the extension

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sold on Fultz either but you have to get him.

If they haven't done so already, I'm sure Pop/RC will meet with Hold & Co. to decide if they are willing to offer the supermax. I highly, highly doubt that they decide to go that route, at which point they'll probably pick up the phone to Philly shortly thereafter.
    They don't need to get Fultz if they're not sold on him. Can they trade for Zhaire Smith, or do they have to wait for that to occur?

Thread Information