Page 518 of 742 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 18538
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the 76ers. Spurs would obviously prefer to not trade with the Lakers, so if these idiots replaced Fultz with Saric, in their supposed offer that also includes Covington and the Heat 1st, they'd probably have a deal or at least more than likely have the best standing offer.

Embiid is unlikely to have longevity, so they probably don't have as long of a window as they'd hope. Unless they're confident in Fultz becoming a star, they need another one to become contenders.

Worst case scenario, Leonard leaves in a year, but they've cleared Fultz and Covington's salaries and have a ton of cap space to pursue Irving, Walker, Harris, Bledsoe, Butler. Even if they had to settle for 1 of the 2 non stars in that group, add them to Embiid, Simmons, Saric, to a lesser extent Smith and they'd still be well set up going forward.

As Lowe has been alluding to, Spurs need another team in the mix to at least scare the 76ers and Lakers. The Heat have long been big game hunters and risk takers. Obviously don't know if they'd do it, but a Winslow, Richardson, Adebayo, package, even without a 1st, though underwhelming, is comparable to Saric, Covington, 1st and could be enough to get them to budge on Fultz.
    I don't think Kawhi is the problem, its his psycho group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should just switch to using Rich Paul as his agent. I'm honestly so tired of hearing about this stupid drama continue to drag out. Just trade him for Ingram/Hart and move on already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

That's insane. This why they strongly considered trading him at the deadline. I really wish I knew what the offer was from Boston. They got the okay from ownership, but for some reason didn't pull the trigger. My guess is they probably felt they could repair the relationship.

This is why I think he might remain when it's all said and done. His group seems very immature and inexperienced that they might be scared into an agreement at the last minute.
    Is Kawhi worth dealing with all that though? His group isn't going anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In retrospect, they should have shipped him at the trade deadline Boogie Cousins-style..Spurs been getting unmitigated crap ever since he publicly asked out..

All that talking heads bluster aside, GMs sitting in their offices know who they should actually trust about this whole saga.

Their first red flag is along these lines: "wait a minute, why is this dude cancering it up and quitting on Greg in' Popovich and the freakin' Spurs? " he is not just quitting, he is attempting to tear down the entire edifice they built for the last two decades".."Who are these gots?"
    Last edited by spursistan; 07-05-2018 at 04:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should just switch to using Rich Paul as his agent. I'm honestly so tired of hearing about this stupid drama continue to drag out. Just trade him for Ingram/Hart and move on already.
    you do not have to come here to hear about it or turn on bsn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do not have to come here to hear about it or turn on bsn
    True, I mostly come back to see if hes actually been traded and then get sucked back into the drama

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok let’s say he did...why would you think he’d do such a thing?
    Because he's an arrogant prick. He's short with reporters, he feels as if his don't stank. But that's just me.

The Admiral, Duncan, Elliott, Manu, TP - all of them were good soldiers that never crossed him. That gave him an air of invincibility. So for Kiwi to "have the nerve" to cross him took him by surprise. In his arrogance, he lost your franchise player
    Sad, actually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish Boston would step up their offer, but at this point who is gonna welcome this sort of person into their organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's an arrogant prick. He's short with reporters, he feels as if his don't stank. But that's just me.

The Admiral, Duncan, Elliott, Manu, TP - all of them were good soldiers that never crossed him. That gave him an air of invincibility. So for Kiwi to "have the nerve" to cross him took him by surprise. In his arrogance, he lost your franchise player
    Sad, actually.
    Solid 3/10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish Boston would step up their offer, but at this point who is gonna welcome this sort of person into their organization.
    I do even prefer Lonzo Ball and his group (Lavar Ball) at the moment. Even how irritating is Lavar, I don't think he's messing around with Lakers' organization. He's actually entertaining to me tbh. He can say things (mostly annoying) what he wants but I don't think he's a problem to Lakers while on the other hand what he have, the silent one, he and his group is more cancerous that we didn't even expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad, actually.
    I think you confused Pop with Philistine Jackson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do even prefer Lonzo Ball and his group (Lavar Ball) at the moment. Even how irritating is Lavar, I don't think he's messing around with Lakers' organization. He's actually entertaining to me tbh. He can say things (mostly annoying) what he wants but I don't think he's a problem to Lakers while on the other hand what he have, the silent one, he and his group is more cancerous that we didn't even expected.
    But do you want to deal with LiAngelo and LaMelo and LaLavar ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the Kawhi defenders to spin him finding docs that wouldn't clear him and him being hidden from the Spurs personnel

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I had no idea Jeff Ayres was playing for the Lakers Summer League squad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true, you can't supermax him. Too unpredictable with ownership. What a waste of a superstar. Maybe we do send him to the Lakers. Chances are this odd behavior is not isolated and he'll eventually mess up their franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad, actually.
    Acting like kawhi’s some ballsy rebel. Dude’s a mute pussy getting exploited by his handlers. Doesn’t seem like arrogance; Pop’s just probably never had to deal with a functionally autistic player before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true, you can't supermax him. Too unpredictable with ownership. What a waste of a superstar. Maybe we do send him to the Lakers. Chances are this odd behavior is not isolated and he'll eventually mess up their franchise.
    This is what really sucks and the crux of it... they'll be fat and happy with the Lakers. This is a screw job on the grandest scale and other GM's know it. All the while Magic's smiling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the Kawhi defenders to spin him finding docs that wouldn't clear him and him being hidden from the Spurs personnel
    It seems there’s only one left, and he’s not really a spurs fan anyways, done deal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad, actually.

That response shows why you’re an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But do you want to deal with LiAngelo and LaMelo and LaLavar ?
    I don't think Lavar would even mess with the Lakers to get those. Did we hear Lavar at the moment regarding LeBron and asking the Lakers to get Li'Angelo? I mean he's annoying but I don't think he's really means it. He even the said below before:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...no-shot-at-nba

I mean I get it it's Lavar but what the Spurs are currently dealing with Kawhi and his group, it's worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if true.. this is insane.. what the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Kawhi and his camp hid from the Spurs while in NY per recent reports. Just when I though this cant get any better lol

(Edit- nvm I see it got posted above me)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Kawhi is the problem, its his psycho group.
    bro, he's 27 years old. i know that to a degree you blame his handlers, but he's a in adult. he's not some 17 year old out of high school rookie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you have to believe that the resulting -show from this "power play" has to be degrading kawhi's trust in his group.

they probably convinced him "hey, do this, and we'll get you to LA, and you'll be happy"

now he's coming off looking like a bad guy, there is growing belief that he sat out despite being healthy, he isn't getting traded to LA, and is on the brink of losing out on a TON of money in the process. there's no way this is how they thought it would play out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just

Thread Information