Page 59 of 745 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn’t kyrie have interest in San Antonio before? The spurs just didn’t have assets to trade for him, I remember reading SA was one of his preferred destinations
    The biggest threat to Kyrie leaving Boston next summer is the Knicks. That’s why I’m sure the knicks would love to get in on the Kawhi action NOW. A kyrie and Kawhi team would get the Knicks back in the game ASAP.

Id jump on a KP (injured), Frank, filler, 8, and 2020 first rounder.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vitale a little behind, lol

Hey, leave him alone...we old folks aren't as savvy about the interwebs... I certainly was fooled...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, his representation are amateurs, but if he really wanted out, wouldn't him or them have told Buford/Pop directly? They have to know they're not going to operate based on media reports.

News of this broke the day after the Woj story and others recently that pained the situation in a more positive light than it had been in a while. The salient part of the Woj story was about the Spurs essentially not immediately offering the super max. That was the Spurs using him to strongarm them and this was probably them returning serve.

Boiled down, it amounts to two sides entrenched, more concerned with attempting to leverage the other than make the first move towards reconciliation. A glorified stand off to see who blinks first. The second one does, we'll have a sense of how this will end.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peter Vecsey: In a cell conversation yesterday with Kawhi’s fringe friend (see above car quote), my first words were ones I’ve often promoted: “You know, I’m only as good as my source. What can you tell me?”
    Vecsey must have somehow made a career out of really ty sources.

Rozier is a serious upgrade over any of our current guards
    Disagree here. The guy shot 40% from two in the regular season. As far as I'm concerned, Mills is far better.

Tbh any of us that believed this (myself included) were fools. If they ever are to meet it’ll be private behind closed doors, not at a in steakhouse or whatever restaurant this is
    This.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate the Vecsey article but I think he’s always been way way way off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate the Vecsey article but I think he’s always been way way way off
    Yup, For like 15 years now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard and his kawhadriceps issue will stay in San Antonio. This is likely just a bargaining tactic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I havn't read anywhere spurs trying out any top picks. Wouldn't that mean there has been no trade talks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way Kawhi stays in SA.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting this. Do you pay $5 a month for Vecsey's Patreon? Is it worth reading?
    The only good thing Vescey ever did was this interview with Karl Malone after blowing the Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I havn't read anywhere spurs trying out any top picks. Wouldn't that mean there has been no trade talks?
    When they were after Kawhi in 2011, they didn’t even interview him, let alone work him out. He wasn’t even considered a top pick. You think you’ll hear anything?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they were after Kawhi in 2011, they didn’t even interview him, let alone work him out. He wasn’t even considered a top pick. You think you’ll hear anything?
    Didn't they talk to his coach at SDSU though? I could swear I read that somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a real pic.

And its recent.

Pop is already back in San Antonio though so this had to be from the past week or two.

but im the sauce queen
    i told you so
    where's dex?
    give me the respect i deserve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting this. Do you pay $5 a month for Vecsey's Patreon? Is it worth reading?
    No, I am a big fan of the Spurs since March 1999, out of the states and I only pay the league pass to see my team, I just look for updates on the status of the kiwi parasite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they talk to his coach at SDSU though? I could swear I read that somewhere.
    They did, but I’m guessing they asked him to keep quiet until after the draft. I also remember that they were concerned about his shot, but really didn’t want to tweak their interest by working him out. He was at the combine doing some sort of group workouts, and got bored waiting, and started putting up shots. Chip was in the gym that day, by chance, and the rest is history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but im the sauce queen
    i told you so
    where's dex?
    I'm dying.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only good thing Vescey ever did was this interview with Karl Malone after blowing the Finals

what an incisive mother er.

Imagine those question to Eliancito after 3-1 debacle

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but im the sauce queen
    i told you so
    where's dex?
    more hilarious was the backpedaling. Bu bu but that guy lied HAHAHAHAHA omfg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but im the sauce queen
    i told you so
    where's dex?
    That was from twitter late last night dumbass. Not from my source. Cute try though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more hilarious was the backpedaling. Bu bu but that guy lied HAHAHAHAHA omfg
    It was all over twitter -- not from my sources around town. Then found out the picture was from 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rozier is a serious upgrade over any of our current guards plus you still have to throw in more to match salaries like aarcus Morris and a draft pick. LA, Magic, and their city sponsors are salivating. Unless we are orchestrating a trade with LA (not smart) I doubt we get more. I am wary Boston would even give that much up yet either. To me Fultz with his injury is a big risk compared to Brown and Rozier who are coming from a system that would fit well with the Spurs as well.
    If Boston is only offering Rozier, Brown, Kings pick, and Morris, that is not a good offer. It's just not. The Philly package that I suggested would be a much better value m

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Boston is only offering Rozier, Brown, Kings pick, and Morris, that is not a good offer. It's just not. The Philly package that I suggested would be a much better value m
    If I'm SA, I'd demand Jaylen Brown, Kings 1st in 19 bare minimum. Nothing less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only want Kawhi to stay if the dunder s running his career go off somewhere else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm SA, I'd demand Jaylen Brown, Kings 1st in 19 bare minimum. Nothing less.
    disagree

Anything less than Tatum AND Brown AND the Kings 1st is just being marks and getting destroyed in the trade and gifting Boston the le.

I don't think a Boston deal is even worth pursuing.

Spurs number one priority should be to not be suckers. They'll lose every trade but don't have to be suckers. Don't give contenders free rings like Rodman to the Bulls. Don't give big markets free contention.

And if that means benching Kawhi for a year then so be it.

Thread Information