Page 60 of 745 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Boston is only offering Rozier, Brown, Kings pick, and Morris, that is not a good offer. It's just not. The Philly package that I suggested would be a much better value m
    Why is it not? Some of y’all acting like we can just get ANYTHING. And it seems like y’all are trying to contend next season or something. At least Brown is young and promising. Ahead of Kawhi was at this age and very athletic. Even if Kawhi is 96/100 (just using this scale to rate) rated kind of player right now it would still be awesome if in 2-3 years Brown reaches even 93/100. For someone who wants to leave and might not even be his old self we can’t be super picky. But that deal is good considering the cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s better than Kawhitter right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree

Anything less than Tatum AND Brown AND the Kings 1st is just being marks and getting destroyed in the trade and gifting Boston the le.

I don't think a Boston deal is even worth pursuing.

Spurs number one priority should be to not be suckers. They'll lose every trade but don't have to be suckers. Don't give contenders free rings like Rodman to the Bulls. Don't give big markets free contention.

And if that means benching Kawhi for a year then so be it.
    If Sacto is interested with #2 in play, you have the perfect way to get Ainges attention. Sacto getting Kawhi would mean that the 2019 Sacto pick would likely fall outside the top 10, and then not convey to Boston. Rendering a likely lottery pick null and void has a way of loosening the purse strings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sacto is interested with #2 in play, you have the perfect way to get Ainges attention. Sacto getting Kawhi would mean that the 2019 Sacto pick would likely fall outside the top 10, and then not convey to Boston. Rendering a likely lottery pick null and void has a way of loosening the purse strings.
    Very interesting strategic angle. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was from twitter late last night dumbass. Not from my source. Cute try though.
    Oh right, let's just pretend like you didn't come in matter of factly, strutting your sauce queen ass after the pic was posted to "confirm" that it was recent.

Besides someone with your sauces should be tied in enough to not fall for a twitter troll's BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston is so far above almost every team as far as competing, young assets, and future first round picks, any anxiety would honestly be over blown. It's why we should be realistic with Celtics trades and not expect them to sell the farm just for Kawhi when they are easily east favorites and top 3 contender so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...023039765.html

Report: Cavaliers have made calls to Spurs about Kawhi Leonard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully Ainge will be concerned.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kl for lebron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh right, let's just pretend like you didn't come in matter of factly, strutting your sauce queen ass after the pic was posted to "confirm" that it was recent.

Besides someone with your sauces should be tied in enough to not fall for a twitter troll's BS.
    I actually posted early in the morning it was bull . Your ass is still sore I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi for george hill again lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost makes you want to bet money on the Spurs. I just feel like they're going to hold out for as long as they can.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd go with Philly. Boston has Hayward, Brown and Tatum, they don't really need to go for Kawhi. Maybe if they can get him without trading Brown or Tatum they go for it. I also think it's a mistake to exclude western teams, go with the best offer. If it's close then yea sure send him East.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd never give into his uncle on that and do a sign and trade. They didn't earn that . Not with this year, at least.

How would that benefit the Spurs? Only way is if he'll also agree to play out the contract wherever he was sent so Spurs could get better assets.

I'm of the opinion that the only place you do that is for the #1 or #2 pick. Otherwise, he can all the way off.
    Offset you answered your own question there. The difference from supermax to leaving as a FA is over 70mill. Spurs position will be if you want s&t it has to be on spurs terms to whatever team gives them the best return. In light of Kawhis health in the past & for the future how can uncle pinn his hopes on endorsements. Hes a former banker, he going to want security first. The FA route for kawhi is a massive gamble.
    Last edited by Slippy; 06-18-2018 at 06:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually posted early in the morning it was bull . Your ass is still sore I see.
    Yes, my ass is really sore. Either that or I find it funny that you want to be the sauce queen so badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The celtics should offer kyrie in a deal since he also has one year left, Brown, a first and maybe more. With kawhi not only will celtics be a le contender but by getting rid of kyrie your chances to get lebron rise exponentially

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi for george hill again lol
    That would be kind of funny...and sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Love and eight pushes the market up, which is even better for SA. Lowest I take from Boston is Hayward, Brown and the SAC pick for Kawhi and Gasol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love and eight pushes the market up, which is even better for SA. Lowest I take from Boston is Hayward, Brown and the SAC pick for Kawhi and Gasol.
    Yep...market pricing under way...Love and eight is a nice floor to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm SA, I'd demand Jaylen Brown, Kings 1st in 19 bare minimum. Nothing less.
    That isn't the issue, the issue is whether that is enough. The Grizzlies pick is what I would demand be added.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wot do you guys think of Doncic at 2, considering Spurs deep Euro coaches, especially moving forward post Pop when one may take the reigns.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm SA, I'd demand Jaylen Brown, Kings 1st in 19 bare minimum. Nothing less.
    My bare minimum from Boston is Tatum and the Memphis pick, plus whatever matching salary other than Horford. Otherwise I'd go with a Philly offer of Saric + Fultz + 10 since Fultz gives me a chance to swing for the fences while Saric gives me a player of talent around that of Brown's. Brown being the centerpiece of a Boston trade is a complete no-go for me no matter what else they throw in if it's not Tatum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it not? Some of y’all acting like we can just get ANYTHING. And it seems like y’all are trying to contend next season or something. At least Brown is young and promising. Ahead of Kawhi was at this age and very athletic. Even if Kawhi is 96/100 (just using this scale to rate) rated kind of player right now it would still be awesome if in 2-3 years Brown reaches even 93/100. For someone who wants to leave and might not even be his old self we can’t be super picky. But that deal is good considering the cir stances.

Brown is a fine player, one that would probably be capable of being an above average starter to borderline all-star for the next decade, the Kings pick should be good-probably 5-8 and Rozier is good, though I'd the Spurs don't value him that highly then he is essentially trade salary filler.

Morris is good but probably not Spurs material so in that case it is Brown plus the future pick in the 5-8 range for the third best player in the league. You're never going to convince me that two good assets is nearly enough, because it isn't. The Memphis pick would need to be included to even make that trade palettable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston is so far above almost every team as far as competing, young assets, and future first round picks, any anxiety would honestly be over blown. It's why we should be realistic with Celtics trades and not expect them to sell the farm just for Kawhi when they are easily east favorites and top 3 contender so far.
    Right. Ainge is expecting to receive a pick from Sacto that is probably in the 4-9 range, and it suddenly vanishes like a fart in the wind. I’m sure he won’t care at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.getmoresports.com/sherid...capping-field/

What Kawhi Leonard wants doesn’t matter.

He is not going to Los Angeles…or any other destination in the Western Conference, sources are telling GetMoreSports.com.

Thread Information