Page 601 of 745 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi spotted on public transit in LA

Can't be him. That guy is using a phone. I don't think Kawhi owns a phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Been saying this. Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league. You don't trade him for role players. You have to receive at the very least an All Star player in return.
    I saw the playoffs and the sixers, the little time that fultz played seemed a promising player but the fact is that he did not play in the whole year for a mysterious injury and the most worrying thing is that he disappeared without a convincing explanation of the playoffs.

the sixers are very desperate after james went to LA, now they are using the Philadelphia press

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20180709.html

even to remove Buford from the spurs ... they are making a fool of themselves, SA does not have to do anything

We do not need more role players, the offer is garbage, it's not enough

I prefer that Pop talk with Leonard in two weeks in the USA training camp

The Sixers’ most realistic package to submit to San Antonio could involve Dario Saric, Robert Covington and the Miami Heat’s 2021 unprotected first-round pick. However, the Spurs want two players — again, believed to be Saric and Covington — and three future first-round picks

saric and covington for a 3 top player? are you serious?
    Last edited by spurschamps99030507; 07-10-2018 at 05:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz played in as many playoff games as Derrick White and hit 1/3 the number of shots as White on more attempts than White.

I do think Fultz will turn out okay, as he’s super young. But the Spurs in negotiations need to be hammering home the fact that the #1 pick couldn’t see the court in round 2. He’s also making over $22 million in years 3 and 4 ... year 2 is irrelevant at this point, which is more annual money than the Kyle Anderson deal the Spurs declined to match. Those high salary numbers have to count against his value, as does his insane QO in year 5 at over $15 million.

Having the #1 pick is great if it hits. It’s also expensive. For comparison, the #3 pick he was dealt for is about $4-$4.5 million cheaper over years 3 and 4.

Same negotiation tactic needs to take hold with the Lakers on Ball and Ingram. They’re not cheap prospects like Kawhi was at one point, or Mitc is, or Greek Freak was, or how Kuzma (ugh) is. These early first rounders are damn expensive.
    yes you know, i don't like their tactics (sixers), at this point i prefer to keep leonard and fix the issues in the USA training camp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [FONT=tahoma]I saw the playoffs and the sixers, the little time that fultz played seemed a promising player but the fact is that he did not play in the whole year for a mysterious injury and the most worrying thing is that he disappeared without a convincing explanation of the playoffs.

Based on this it seems like Fultz for Kawhi seems appropriate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw per Philadelphia Inquirer 76ers feel they can sign Leonard and are offering Saric, Covington and the Miami unprotected 1st round pick. Spurs want Saric, Covington and 3 picks, probably the Miami pick, Sac unprotected 2019 pick and some other pick. Spurs say they have a better offer than what the 6ers are offering and Philly says their willing to walk away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't look 6ft6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw per Philadelphia Inquirer 76ers feel they can sign Leonard and are offering Saric, Covington and the Miami unprotected 1st round pick. Spurs want Saric, Covington and 3 picks, probably the Miami pick, Sac unprotected 2019 pick and some other pick. Spurs say they have a better offer than what the 6ers are offering and Philly says their willing to walk away.
    That package, even with 3 first rounders is ing lowballing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That package, even with 3 first rounders is ing lowballing.
    Everybody figures they have SA by the balls. Best thing is if Leonard shows up at the USA camp, shows he still has game and expands the number of teams he’s willing to sign with if he truly wants to get out of SA this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . If I dont get get Fultz and Saric plus picks. Kawhi stays right here. Let his value drop all year and he can take his ass to LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . If I dont get get Fultz and Saric plus picks. Kawhi stays right here. Let his value drop all year and he can take his ass to LA.
    Hey lebomb is that you're wife in the avatar?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he would do it. Not necessarily kidnap, but I wish that Pop could talk to Kawhi without any other member of the "group." I don't know Kawhi or anything, but it's so hard to believe that he's totally onboard with all the craziness.
    I think the Spurs believe this as well and there was a report that the Spurs thought Kawhi’s group didnt have his best interest at heart. Getting Kawhi alone will probably be our last hope to salvage this relationship and if it means that can’t occur until training camp, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parking here in NY is more than some of your guys’ rent down in Texas. Nobody owns cars unless money literally doesn’t matter, or you live in public housing where they give you free parking too. Subways and taxi/Uber gets you everywhere, and you just rent cars on the weekend when you need to.
    That is the truth haha. I use Zipcar if I need a car for anything

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He obviously trusts his mom and uncle to handle everything, but he has to be aware that the agency is shady, right? So, he doesn't care or just trusts that his mom/uncle won't steer him wrong.
    None is so blind as he who will not see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500 pages and not even close to a trade
    Couldn't read/post anything in last 3 days, just check now...there are 160 new pages...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean no uncle Dennis holding his hand...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready for something to happen.

Philly is the only move. They have the medical info, they have a big market, they have the assets, they have a free road to the Finals for the next 5 years with Kiwi and Brett Brown is terrified of getting schooled by Stevens again.

If Uncle Dennis has any brain he saw what going to the Finals every year did for Bron...

Get it done already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean no uncle Dennis holding his hand...
    sigh, the blood-sucking uncle Dennis has really killed nephew's image and reputation with his own hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt they lure RC away but if they do does that mean no for Kawhi to the sixers? RC is part of the regime that Kawhi's camp has a problem with, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see RC leaving. I suppose they could offer him a check he couldn't refuse, but he's a Spurs guy. Can't blame them for trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes no sense. Why the deal breaker would be two future late first round picks?
    Philly is just lowballing the Spurs. I mean, look at what that dip , Sixer's exec. Josh Harris said in this article... “If the right situation comes where we can acquire someone that can really add value to our program and the cost of it isn’t prohibitive, then we’ll move forward and do that,”. One of the best players in the league is going to do a uva of a lot more than "someone that can really add value" to a team trying to become a championship contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly is just lowballing the Spurs. I mean, look at what that dip , Sixer's exec. Josh Harris said in this article... “If the right situation comes where we can acquire someone that can really add value to our program and the cost of it isn’t prohibitive, then we’ll move forward and do that,”. One of the best players in the league is going to do a uva of a lot more than "someone that can really add value" to a team trying to become a championship contender.
    Whats the closest player in talent even available for them to add?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey lebomb is that you're wife in the avatar?
    No, but I would lick her fawtbox if I could.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the closest player in talent even available for them to add?
    Simmons, Embid, which obviously the Sixers won't include in any kind of trade for Leonard. The Spurs won't come close to getting equal value for Leonard, but, on the other hand, they can't take these low ball offers like the Sixers and Lakers are offering either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So according to Chris Carter, in Kawhi/pop meeting, pop stated he would do what he can to facilitate trade...

Thread Information