Page 639 of 745 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649689739 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,975 of 18607
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree plus DeRozen costs way more ...
    But freely admit he is more about potential/upside over anything Ingram has proven.
    Yes Derozan’s contract is an albatross but with some cap gymnastics we could have some money next year to get some talent in if we send mills with Kawhi to the raptors. The spurs are already young for the most part and Pop wants to win now and the lakers deal with Ingram is not win now and makes us younger and total rebuild. I think the raptors deal will keep us compe ive with anyone outside of Golden st.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie's new profile pic on twitter

The guys does have a personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you. I like ingram getting him would be great. I also really like OG. And consider him 1b from ingram 1a.
    OK, I've seen this too many times.

Brandon Ingram is NOT on the table. Brandon Ingram WILL NOT be on the table, ever. It's like pining for Ben Simmons over and over. It isn't happening.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, except Ingram isn't on the table. It's Hart and maybe Kuzma. deal.
    I thought Kuzma was the scrub they pulled off the table. I'd take DeRozan over Ingram any day. Not that I like a DeRozan trade but there is no way the Spurs are going to swing a trade where they don't get completely ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why did they stretch duncan? did they use cap room that summer?
    Gasols initial deal IIRC...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasols initial deal IIRC...
    Plus Gasol got what Jonathan Simmon was supposed to make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What on Earth? No one was going to pay JS $17M. He's a late 20s, jumping jack nothingburger.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    https://thebiglead.com/2018/07/09/ka...lebron-durant/

But there are bigger incentives for Leonard to show up. Back in March, Leonard began feuding with the Jordan Brand over his new sneaker deal. Leonard wants a big sneaker deal, but Jordan Brand refused to give it to him.

The biggest shoe money is in China, and guess where the FIBA World Championships will take place in 2019? You guessed it, China. And then the Olympics are in 2020 in Japan.

Any player who makes the USA Basketball roster has the potential to see their sneakers sales pop in Asia over the next two summers.
    And then there’s this, which actually could help the Spurs: What if Leonard shows up healthy and committed. Well, it’s clear Rockets players (Chris Paul, James Harden) would try to woo Leonard and ask for a trade; LeBron, too. And don’t discount Celtics players (Hayward, Kyrie) telling him how much fun they’re having.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly, they're trying to work something with a third team, but also, supposedly, there is a framework in place for a straight up two team trade if that falls through.
    Do we know it's Toronto that gets Kawhi? Could they get Fultz, Anunoby goes down to Spurs, Philly gets Leonard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only way kawhi's trade value would be hurt by not going is if his injury is still lingering. if that's the case then it would be an issue anyways.

low risk, potentially high reward.
    Which is why him not going (and he won't) is not a good thing for GM's out there.
    It further enhances their fears that he's indeed still injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Queue Jerry Maguire: If you get injured, you get zero.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we end up with Anunoby and Derozan I'll be pretty satisfied. Not necessarily thrilled but satisfied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we know it's Toronto that gets Kawhi? Could they get Fultz, Anunoby goes down to Spurs, Philly gets Leonard?
    My guess, and it's just that, is that team number three is just there for a salary dump by one of the teams. I don't think it's any kind of blockbuster. Also, if Fultz were available, I think the Spurs would have already pulled the trigger on Fultz/Saric/Covington/Miami 20201 unprotected pick trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, I've seen this too many times.

Brandon Ingram is NOT on the table. Brandon Ingram WILL NOT be on the table, ever. It's like pining for Ben Simmons over and over. It isn't happening.
    Neither you nor anyone outside of the decision-makers inside the organization have the damndest clue about who is and is not "available" in a trade for Kawhi, so stop acting like you know something definitively.

Everything is speculation at this point and half the information contradicts the other half. We'll be in the dark or appropriately misinformed based on whatever agenda is being pushed from a given source until it actually goes down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither you nor anyone outside of the decision-makers inside the organization have the damndest clue about who is and is not "available" in a trade for Kawhi, so stop acting like you know something definitively.

Everything is speculation at this point and half the information contradicts the other half. We'll be in the dark or appropriately misinformed based on whatever agenda is being pushed from a given source until it actually goes down.
    Negotiation.

And you're right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess, and it's just that, is that team number three is just there for a salary dump by one of the teams. I don't think it's any kind of blockbuster. Also, if Fultz were available, I think the Spurs would have already pulled the trigger on Fultz/Saric/Covington/Miami 20201 unprotected pick trade.
    I don't see why the Spurs would want Fultz. They're stacked at the position and he makes a ton of money on his rookie salary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What on Earth? No one was going to pay JS $17M. He's a late 20s, jumping jack nothingburger.
    What I read that offseason was the Spurs and Gasol (gave up his $16M for 1 year) had a deal to opt out and find free agents. Whatever was left the Spurs were going to give him. Spurs signed Rudy and lost Simmons (which Spurs were wanting to get back at a decent price). At least that is what I read. Spurs definitely wanted Simmons he had just played well against the Warriors. (https://www.poundingtherock.com/2017...-antonio-spurs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You changed the subject. That had nothing to with the person I was responding to. He's asked why Timmys second year was stretched. it getting stretched had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Simmons..
    Last edited by SAGirl; 07-12-2018 at 05:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gift that keeps on giving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guys does have a personality.
    That seems to be a passive aggressive comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You changed the subject. That had nothing to with the person I was responding to. He's asked why Timmys second year was stretched. it getting stretched had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Simmons who was actually playing in summer league undrafted that season.
    Oops your right. my bad.

Thread Information