Page 649 of 745 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653659699 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have thought about this and it doesn't make sense for the Raptors unless they get to keep Kawhi to give up their best young talent and picks, bc they would lose those assets on top of Leonard. I don't expect the trade to be that rich.

We may criticize Derozan but he has been a franchise player... I am not sure Raptors would feel that they need to attach rebuilding pieces that they will need for themselves when Kawhi walks. If am the Raptors I don't do this deal.
    Doesn't make sense for the Raptors? They've realize that they've run out of rope! If it gets them a spot at the finals and a chance to re-sign Leonard (like Paul did with OKC), then it makes sense to deal.

Raptors will be complete idiots if they don't deal. They already have experience that having the best record in a conference is not enough to get to the next level. They got no choice. Who else is out there anyway?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He wipes his IG every summer. Did it the last two Summers too.
    John Clawd Van Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know Nwaba well and can’t vouch for him as a good player. But it’s July 13. The roster is not set. If you have an opportunity to get a good player, get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anything happens until teams see him on the floor at USA camp. Gives them a chance to remember who and what he can do...
    I suspect he's not going to show up. He has skipped team USA practices before.

However, if he is healthy enough to play he would do well to show it for his own personal profit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You farmers need to apologize to KiwiPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't make sense for the Raptors? They've realize that they've run out of rope! If it gets them a spot at the finals and a chance to re-sign Leonard (like Paul did with OKC), then it makes sense to deal.

Raptors will be complete idiots if they don't deal. They already have experience that having the best record in a conference is not enough to get to the next level. They got no choice. Who else is out there anyway?
    So what? Right now they are a playoff team. Next season Kawhi starts malingering with his leg bc he does not want to be there and wants to be traded by the deadline. They lose Kawhi, the pick and OG. No way. Can you trust uncle Dennis? Can you trust that leg is going to be fine? Can you trust that you can recruit him to stay?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have thought about this and it doesn't make sense for the Raptors unless they get to keep Kawhi to give up their best young talent and picks, bc they would lose those assets on top of Leonard. I don't expect the trade to be that rich.

We may criticize Derozan but he has been a franchise player... I am not sure Raptors would feel that they need to attach rebuilding pieces that they will need for themselves when Kawhi walks. If am the Raptors I don't do this deal.
    If Kawhi leaves in a year, they get to cap space much quicker to revamp their team. DeRozan would be off their books completely as soon as next summer. Worse case scenario if Kawhi leaves, is giving up OG worth shedding DeRozans 3 years remaining? For a team rebuilding, I think so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, DeMar has been much worse. I've seen nearly every single Toronto for the last 5 years, I live here and I'm telling you man while I'm not thrilled about either player with a gun to my head I take Lowry every day of the week. Even if Lowry isn't shooting well, he is 100 times the playmaker DeRozan is and a better defender (not that Lowry is a great defender but DeMar mails it in on that end every time). Lowry is also a MUCH better outside shooter than DeRozan and is on a much friendlier contract. DeRozan has one of the worst contracts in the league.

Spurs desperately and I mean DESPERATELY need a playmaker and outside shooter. Lowry does both.

DeMar when his shot isn't falling is absolutely awful. Again, DeMar was BENCHED completely in the ENTIRE fourth quarters of multiple playoff games. That's never happened with Lowry. DeMar and LMA would be an awful awful fit.

I understand the Spurs are going to get screwed either way in a Kawhi trade but if they can get Lowry and OG (who has TREMENDOUS upside and will be an elite defender in this league hands down) I would be much happier. I'm not even the biggest Lowry fan, but without hesitation would I take Lowry over Demar.
    Good points... I do wonder then if the deal is for Lowry...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi leaves in a year, they get to cap space much quicker to revamp their team. DeRozan would be off their books completely as soon as next summer. Worse case scenario if Kawhi leaves, is giving up OG worth shedding DeRozans 3 years remaining? For a team rebuilding, I think so.
    I am not convinced tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

'Dont trade me to the Raptors!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Translation: he's going to continue to be a cancer to whatever franchise rents him knowing he doesn't want to be there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

josh hart + deng. final
    offer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, he can go ahead and off, then. It's not his decision since his fickle ass signed a contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol it’s not up to him if he’s a rental. Like he has a say in that. GTFO with “I’m not interested in”. that little .
    Last edited by blizz; 07-13-2018 at 09:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs interested in Nwaba. 6'4 undrafted SG out of Cal Poly in 2016.

I like him, probably would have been a better addition than Forbes. I doubt he makes it to the Spurs though. He's looking to get paid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Raptors won the most games in the East and sure they ain't winning as built but not sure why they would trade for a rental if they can at least get assurance he is open to a possible opt in of one year, sure. Otherwise seems like a dumb gamble. But of the destinations east much rather he go to Raptors...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade this ing got yo I’m sick of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You farmers need to apologize to KiwiPERIOD.

Thomas actually had surgery and was legit injured. Kawhitter was bleeding from his pussy over a sore thigh that didn't require any procedure. He's just soft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl, yes please keep being a got Kawhi. Pop and RC need every incentive to make sure this piece of doesn't get what he wants without taking a severe hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we don't get the Lakers trash back (Kuzma is legit one of the biggest gots in the league), I'm good with whatever happens.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Time to tell him to ing report to Spurs training camp then. And after finishing training camp put him on injured reserve for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and his group were thinking of holding a press conference?

I would really love to see that. To me, it sounds like Kawhi and his group are getting scared about the plan backfiring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is pissing me off. If Kawhi is torpedoing his trade value, and the Spurs can't get nothing, I'll put a bullet in his head myself.

The wit is going to have to play out his contract and leave.

And Cris Carter, I'll put a knife straight through that guy. I'd rather it be more personal. No bullets for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but now players...seen how they did IT.
    May not matter since they can trade for what they need... But damn, is he a cautionary tale for Kawhi and others not to play through injury.
    Worst thing that could happen to NBA. Now every player breaking a nail will bring IT as a reason to sit out the season in a contract year.
    Last edited by JPB; 07-13-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He traded yet?

Thread Information