Page 657 of 745 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661667707 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,425 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CC true to come off as a Mr. Know it all. Like brah, shut the up. We know you knew Kawhi fakes his injury an he wants to do whatever he wants an you think it's ok

Exactly!!!! Funny thing is it like something to be proud of???? I'm sure we all have demands at work but how often are they met if at all??? He has become such a mouth piece wanna be and isn't reporting anything besides what kawitter wants we get it but how about being unbiased and stating what's right and what kawitter should do since he has a contractual obligation. This crap talk is coming from someone from a league that gives its players zero power non guaranteed money for a sport that cuts your life short why doesn't he speak on that matter since he played it??? if you buddy buddy then don't even talk about it at all don't mention who or what you know just stfu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are there laker fans on here??? It's baffling like if your the big market kings and you just signed the Kings shouldn't you guys all be on there rejoicing talking about that and all the future championships your going to win. Like why would laker fans ever come to a small market nba team like the Spurs. Do laker fans troll Charlotte or Orlando message boards too???

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we getting somewhere:

This is news to no one. How slow is the dial-up in Mexico? Tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs get Jimmy Butler
    Timberwolves get Tobias Harris & Patrick Beverly
    Clippers get Kawhi Leonard
    I wish, but what does Minnesota get out of it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we getting somewhere:

rehashed news. this is basically the chris carter take reworded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Carter shares an agent with Kiwi. He's credible.
    Yea that idiot is close to the situation oddly enough and probably somewhat speaks for the autistic asswipe. But I don’t think these things he’s saying are revelatory

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is this an actual piece of professional journalism?

Of course they have to tell him he's being traded. What are they gonna do, put a bag over his head and ship him to Timbuktu in a cardboard box like Garfield tried to do to Odie?
    That was Nermal tbh, and that shipped her off to Abu Dhabi every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow they'll actually call Kawhi if he's being traded! I'm shocked by this informative news. Why would Pop want to please Kawhi at the expense of the Spurs? If Kawhi is "only" interested in LA he can go there next year. I doubt a reasonable offer has been made by the Lakers. That is telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand corrected.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid's been working on his J. Hopefully it translates

His J is the only thing holding him back from being an All Star in the future. If he gets that progressed this year a lot of ppl gonna be eating crow this year and he could easily average round 16 ppg. He averaged 11 after the All star break when he got his starting spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow they'll actually call Kawhi if he's being traded! I'm shocked by this informative news. Why would Pop want to please Kawhi at the expense of the Spurs? If Kawhi is "only" interested in LA he can go there next year. I doubt a reasonable offer has been made by the Lakers. That is telling.
    They should just text him that his locker has been cleaned out and his stuff is in a garbage bag outside of one of the entrances to the AT&T Center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and no to Chris carter because Pop is trying to be the class act that he is and trying too accommodate this ungrateful cancer and the trash bag loser is not meeting pop halfway because if the new nba insider is correct (dopey Chris carter) then kawitter is holding pop and the orginization hostage by saying only LA or nothing. What kind of person is he? Fine things went sour you have thi skin Spurs messed up whatever but work with pop and the Spurs they made you and if they trying to make you happy in trading you when they don't even want to at least meet them somewhere cause if they want they can make this difficult on you by either keeping you and shaming you further or just trading you anywhere. You can't fake an injury cause neutral doctors get involved if it gets that far and you can't sit or you lose money and your free agency status after 30 days so work with them diva!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be funny if Jimmy Butler get traded to the Lakers for Ingram. Clippers blow their cap space on Clint Capela.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably just keeping the lines of communication open or spin from kawhis agent. If they were gonna take a ty offer from the lakers they wouldve already done so. Clippers prolly love this report tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Chris Carter and ESPN are doing in reporting that Kawhi only wants Los Angeles and Pop is trying to appease him is border line extortion. Its like saying if the Spurs don't trade him to LA then we the Media wont speak highly of the Spurs org anymore. In essence they will on the market further in the future. Basically trashing the SA market and detterring future players from coming to SA. It wont matter to smart players but I could see this affecting the thought process of some beta minded star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At anyone buying the notion of the Spurs being concerned with placating Leonard. That was probably only said or inferred in the event they can't find a viable trade and decide to start the season with him, keeping alive the slim possibility of working this out.

If Pop told him and his representatives what he'd probably like to, he'd do further damage and make it even more awkward, if it comes to that.

If/when a trade happens, Leonard will go to the team whose assets the Spurs like best. The likelihood of him being happy or re-signing wherever that is, is not their concern. If anything, I'm sure they'd love to send him some place they know he'd really prefer to not be.

His J is the only thing holding him back from being an All Star in the future. If he gets that progressed this year a lot of ppl gonna be eating crow this year and he could easily average round 16 ppg. He averaged 11 after the All star break when he got his starting spot.

He also has a subpar handle, vision, play making and finishing ability.

The only way he'd even get the usage to average around 16 ppg, is if they trade Leonard for Saric, Covington, pick(s). If Leonard, Ingram or DeRozan are on this team, not a chance.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the should the spurs be concerned with accommodating Leonard? Jesus Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=apalisoc_9;9473789]Welcome customers! May I fill your prescription?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is news to no one. How slow is the dial-up in Mexico? Tbh
    I'm past my data limit so AT&T must have slowed down my internets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the should the spurs be concerned with accommodating Leonard? Jesus Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this trash? Man that's some ty journalism right there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Be funny if Jimmy Butler get traded to the Lakers for Ingram. Clippers blow their cap space on Clint Capela.
    That would piss me off. Jimmy is a good player, but I never really liked his game. Especially at the salary he'll demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm past my data limit so AT&T must have slowed down my internets
    When the 56k modems hit mehico man is tu familia gonna be happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information