Page 658 of 745 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 18607
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When the 56k modems hit mehico man is tu familia gonna be happy

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At anyone buying the notion of the Spurs being concerned with placating Leonard. That was probably only said or inferred in the event they can't find a viable trade and decide to start the season with him, keeping alive the slim possibility of working this out.

If Pop told him and his representatives what he'd probably like to, he'd do further damage and make it even more awkward, if it comes to that.

If/when a trade happens, Leonard will go to the team whose assets the Spurs like best. The likelihood of him being happy or re-signing wherever that is, is not their concern. If anything, I'm sure they'd love to send him some place they know he'd really prefer to not be.

He also has a subpar handle, vision, play making and finishing ability.

The only way he'd even get the usage to average around 16 ppg, is if they trade Leonard for Saric, Covington, pick(s). If Leonard, Ingram or DeRozan are on this team, not a chance.
    His handle is sufficient when you consider his size and quickness. His visions is fine if what you mean by it is setting up a play. I consider it underrated around here. The way yall make it sound is like he's the PG version of LMA in the post. Now that's subpar.... But Murray makes good passes and I'd consider a developing part of his game as he gets more familiar with where everyone is on the court at all times. But yeah he's no Jason Kidd... As for his finishing ability, he does leave a lot to be desired but I have to see him with more strength which I'm not sure how much he can fill out his frame. When you go from Parker's all time finishing ability for a guard to how Murray is now a lot is gonna stand out. I'd say he's streaky now.

He'll get his opportunities to play make. If he's efficient he'll get more and if not then I can see your point. They wanted him to be the next Kawhi as they said and they moved Parker to bench for him. He'll get every opportunity to shine and develop. He's basically favored right now so to speak. It all comes down to his efficiency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at spursfan thinking the spurs will ev3r get the upper hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this trash? Man that's some ty journalism right there.
    who is the source? captain obvious? of course the spurs would reach out to leonard if they were going to trade him. where is the big reveal here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's your prediction son? I think the Lakers are out of the Kiwi sweepstakes (for now). Maginka will roll the dice that we will have a shot at him or Klay** next summer and not break up our young core.

**Dr. Dray wants a max and will get it. Klay too, but they value Dray more. Klay sobs his way to Maginka, who in turn signs him to a max deal. Lakers are appealing because his dad Michael was a Laker.

2019-2020 Lakers starting lineup:

PG - Lonzo
    SG - Klay
    SF - Ingram or Kuz
    PF - LBJ
    C - Who Cares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari Parker to Chi-town, unless Milwaukee matches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its official that lonzo is getting knee surgery so one less piece lakers can trade anywhere

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is going to tear his MCL/ACL you heard here first.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron to Cleveland
    Nash to Phoenix
    Nash wasn't a superstar when he was in Dallas. He was an all-star but not considered a superstar hence why Cuban was reluctant to pay him the max. He had a Stephen Curry type of rise in Phoenix that took everybody by surprise. Also Phoenix is the 11th biggest market in the US. Definitely not comparable to SA in size. Using Lebron to Cleveland is bs example that is very fluky considering Lebron is originally from Cleveland plus he played there plus he went there for good PR. We all know had he not gotten the backlash from the decision he probably does not comeback to Cleveland.

SA will never ever ever get a Superstar FA. The sooner you accept it the better you will be. The only way SA will ever get a superstar is through the draft and trades . Like I said before historically Superstars don't go to small market teams through free agency. I don't count the Nash example as legit since he wasn't a superstar during his Mav days and Phoenix is not really a small market. I'll give you the Lebron example even though you had to cheat on that one but outside of the Lebron example there has been no superstar that has gone to small market through FA in the history of the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi hanging out in Las Vegas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, I like getting Butler and a pick for Kawhi but we're still still thin up front with just Butler/Gay/Bertans/Aldridge/Gasol/Metu . . . who is available for cheap that's left?
    Add Boban. I'd do that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add Boban. I'd do that.
    I'm still thinking we should give Greg Monroe a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pinoy marauder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL! Wut? I missed something? Is this like a Lakaluva outing with Naruto?

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you have the Spurs giving up White or a future 1st to unload the 4th best player in the NBA? The outgoing players should just be Kawhi and maybe Gasol but in every trade the Spurs are getting absolutely robbed.
    I tried to be realistic because Kawhi's trade value is low because of how he has handled things.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now ST quitting on Apalisoc more than a Pinoy Marauder quitting on a Pharmacy School tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His J is the only thing holding him back from being an All Star in the future. If he gets that progressed this year a lot of ppl gonna be eating crow this year and he could easily average round 16 ppg. He averaged 11 after the All star break when he got his starting spot.
    There are a lot of players that you can say 'if he could only shoot, he would an allstar talent'. Let's hope Murray learns to shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rehashed news. this is basically the chris carter take reworded.
    That's all Amico does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still thinking we should give Greg Monroe a chance.
    Now you're thinking. Milwaukee or bust. Lol.

I dont actually care. I just want Kawhi miserable, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL! Wut? I missed something? Is this like a Lakaluva outing with Naruto?
    Apos digital footprints lead to this, a guy on a soccer forum talking bout failing pharmacy school notice how when pinoy was quoted his name becomes apo(his original name on that site)

This you brah?

http://www.bigsoccer.com/members/pinoymarauder.124255/
    http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/i-n...rmacy.1065264/

Thought I recognized that tone from somewhere. Pinoy from Canada? Like your profile here suggests? And Lakers Ground thinks you’re credible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, I had already heard it elsewhere.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are there laker fans on here??? It's baffling like if your the big market kings and you just signed the Kings shouldn't you guys all be on there rejoicing talking about that and all the future championships your going to win. Like why would laker fans ever come to a small market nba team like the Spurs. Do laker fans troll Charlotte or Orlando message boards too???
    Shut up you got ass grey. Stay in your lane or off.
    That was Nermal tbh, and that shipped her off to Abu Dhabi every time.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so how many days on a plan3 has h3 b33n? Coming hom3 to wh3r3? Mayb3 h3 mad3 a quick stop in V3gas?

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now ST quitting on Apalisoc more than a Pinoy Marauder quitting on a Pharmacy School tbh.
    I don’t know what degree of misery failing pharmacy school gave him but apparently enough to sit on his ass all day to troll an Internet forum and fake insider information. Really, really sad excuse for a Filipino.

Thread Information