Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like, you have to tell pop you want a trade before you can get a trade lol... Can't read yourself if your under contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you know how dumb this sounds..... He needed to warm pop that he wanted out? He did just that.... You want a warning to the warning lol. And kawhi is worse because he's been leaking like a broken anus and running from pop/the press/ the fans for 14 months
    Don't be an idiot. If he wasn't happy the entire season he could've voiced his opinion to Pop sooner. He didn't. He went to PATFO and requested a trade and then Pop reached out. Kawhi is handling his situation terribly but let's not act like LMA handled his situation much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthfully the best thing for Spurs basketball would be to have him decide to accept a supermax and stay a Spur. Spurs are in re-build mode if he leaves. Nothing he's done seems to indicate he wants to be here, but I also know the press angles its news to enhance the bigger market teams, so I still think there's a chance that things have been fabricated to create a stir, but at the end of the days the Spurs and Camp Leonard will work something out.

It's been a weird time to be a fan of this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how it appears. Oh, I'm hurt and can't play. Oh, I want a trade. Oh, I'm 100% now.

To this point all he's done is hurt his market value and antagonize the team that can ensure he gets paid much more.
    The issue is he’s harming SA as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be an idiot. If he wasn't happy the entire season he could've voiced his opinion to Pop sooner. He didn't. He went to PATFO and requested a trade and the Pop reached out. Kawhi is handling his situation terribly but let's not act like LMA handled his situation much better.
    Uh the off-season is the ideal time to do that. Lenard started his nonsense in the middle of the playoff push and is leaking like spoiled canteloupe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus for all we know LMA didn't even want to leave, just wanted to open talks. He certainly patched it up easily suggesting he never really wanted to leave anyway!

Kathi on the other hand is just a mess. And rather than just come clean he leaks a specific trade demand to the ing leak s of the NBA, woj and sham, and that cheap ass dollar jabari

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus for all we know LMA didn't even want to leave, just wanted to open talks. He certainly patched it up easily suggesting he never really wanted to leave anyway!

Kathi on the other hand is just a mess. And rather than just come clean he leaks a specific trade demand to the ing leak s of the NBA, woj and sham, and that cheap ass dollar jabari

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all it took to get an update was news that the lakers were balking at trades because of uncertainty about leonard's injury.
    They're not balking at trades because of injury concerns. They think they can get him for free next summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be an idiot. If he wasn't happy the entire season he could've voiced his opinion to Pop sooner. He didn't. He went to PATFO and requested a trade and then Pop reached out. Kawhi is handling his situation terribly but let's not act like LMA handled his situation much better.
    He should have requested a trade before an important playoff run? no, LMA did exactly what a pro should have - waited until the offseason and told the FO he wanted to be dealt. No leaks, no groups, no . Then they shopped him and didn't find a deal that was good enough for the Spurs, so LMA was man enough to sit down with Pop and work things out. Imagine what a season it would have been if the team was lead by Dejounte, Josh Jackson and the corpses of Parker and Ginobili

Kawhi though, who's group wouldn't even allow him to speak directly to Pop because they're probably afraid they would resolve this issue and don't trust him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how to read this, if true.

What if KL stays after all the hoopla?
    Supermax ... does Spurfan welcome him back with open arms?
    Not if that Uncle is still running his career.

After all of this drama and trashing the franchise to try and ineptly garner a bargaining chip who would want him around? I still think this is the Uncle's doing primarily. Thus I don't want him anywhere near such an important part of the franchise. It's not like we're some top tier destination anyway, now add in a meddling dunder with dollar signs in the eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are stupid... Kawhi isn't some devious villain... U guys gonna throw away YEARS of him proving himself to us because of some biased media reports? Come on now... Nothing has ever clearly come out of his camp except positive things... All the negative has come from media who is biased in this situation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Return from Injury Management

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been reported that Kawhi has yet to tell the Spurs he wants out. LMA was man enough to sit down with Pop and tell him. Not only was he man enough to tell Pop he wanted out, he told him why he wanted out. And they talked about it, like grown adults.
    Not true... They talked after he couldn't get traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. He requested a trade because he wasn't getting his way. Pop was the one that had to reach out to him to talk things over. Spurm fans and their revisionists history.
    http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/0...d-oct-6-2017#/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows tbh. And the point being LMA requested a trade before voicing his feelings to PATFO. He didn't really handle things any better than Kawhi.
    You're going to have to direct me to the season LMA sat out pouting tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are stupid... Kawhi isn't some devious villain... U guys gonna throw away YEARS of him proving himself to us because of some biased media reports? Come on now... Nothing has ever clearly come out of his camp except positive things... All the negative has come from media who is biased in this situation
    Kind of like throwing away years of how well the head coach and the team treated the player on account of questionable verbal slights seen as betrayals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did he request the trade to, just out of curiosity?
    Exactly!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're going to have to direct me to the season LMA sat out pouting tbh.
    ?? Kawhi was injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?? Kawhi was injured.
    And I'm a wealthy French supermodel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm a wealthy French supermodel.
    Sup?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in' amateurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all it took to get an update was news that the lakers were balking at trades because of uncertainty about leonard's injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true... They talked after he couldn't get traded
    Exactly, they talked. He met with Pop and told him why he wasn't happy. Kawhi STILL hasn't

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong. He requested a trade because he wasn't getting his way. Pop was the one that had to reach out to him to talk things over. Spurm fans and their revisionists history.
    So Kawhi can't even man up enough to do that himself.

Thread Information