Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Vlade is a dumb as he is made out to be trade Kiwi for the #2 pick and D' Fox. Bamba and Fox are great for long term potential.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still feels like pennies on the dollar. At this point I'm inclined to see Leonard gone but gotta get something close to actual value.
    Bridges has higher upside potential than Leonard had when he was drafted.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad people are hopping on the Mikal Bridges train. Trade Kawhi to the Clippers for their two picks if Bridges is there... hard to imagine him going past NY and PHI though.
    Mikal Bridges is not getting past the Knicks and/or Phil so the Spurs need to work with Cleveland for a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign LBJ and keep Kawhi for the year. After this season they can both go to LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't gonna do a thing. Get ready for this to drag on for another year.
    Great sigs! He is awesome

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should have tried to get Mikal Bridges on draft night in a package deal in a Leonard trade like I said. They should have traded with Cleveland at number 8 or Philly at 10 on draft night. When bridges was still there at 10 they should have made a trade for him with Philadelphia. They needed to talk with Philly about a trade beforehand if Bridges was still there at 10. I knew Bridges was going to be really good.

The Spurs did nothing on draft night with Leonard and sat on any possible deal.

A great front office makes a block buster move to add future talent to the roster and Bridges was there for the taking.

The Spurs front office have not been proactive with trades and more reactive(were backed into a trade with Leonard when he should have been traded earlier on draft night to net a better return than what they got).

Trades have not been a productive way to improve the roster through the years with this front office.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bridges has higher upside potential than Leonard had when he was drafted.
    Your eye for talent is

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your eye for talent is
    The statement is correct. Leonard developed his game and became better than what was projected of him on draft night. Leonard was the 15th pick so few saw him as a top 5 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statement is correct. Leonard developed his game and became better than what was projected of him on draft night. Leonard was the 15th pick so few saw him as a top 5 player.
    No it isn't. Leonard was already a quality starter statistically the second he stepped onto an NBA floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it isn't. Leonard was already a quality starter statistically the second he stepped onto an NBA floor.
    No. No he wasn’t. Stop lying. He was an NBA player.....not a starter. They sent him back to the summer league after this rookie year. Yeah I know he only played one game but you don’t send starters to the summer league to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. No he wasn’t. Stop lying. He was an NBA player.....not a starter. They sent him back to the summer league after this rookie year. Yeah I know he only played one game but you don’t send starters to the summer league to begin with.
    Statistically he was on par with a quality starter his rookie season, at least per minute. I know he only started about half the games that season since Jefferson's tired ass was still here, but Bridges was nowhere close to the prospect Leonard was. Bridges hasn't started matching Leonard's rookie season efficiency until this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Statistically he was on par with a quality starter his rookie season, at least per minute. I know he only started about half the games that season since Jefferson's tired ass was still here, but Bridges was nowhere close to the prospect Leonard was. Bridges hasn't started matching Leonard's rookie season efficiency until this season.
    I wouldn’t even have called him a prospect. How many people said “ka who?” When they picked him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey baseline bum...

Why are you trying to keep people from seeing this info?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10497476
    Considering it's maybe the most re ed and tendentious COVID-related article I've ever read, I'd say he's doing the public a good service with that. My god, what a hole of a page, you should feel kind of embarrassed posting that tbqh.

Talk about living in an alternate reality..... That's the Political forum for ya, I guess, every post I sadly happen to see from there reinforces my belief to never go there in the first place

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was drafted at 15 so there was doubt on how good Leonard would become.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should have targeted Bridges in a trade on draft night as he was available with the right offer.

Thread Information