Page 67 of 189 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4711
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread was made by a sexual to continue his molestation of two heterosexual males he has had his eyes on for a long time and, by his own admittance, doesn't even know why. It's an attraction he can't explain

Make sure you give a shout out to derp. Pretty sure he gets cell coverage in his closet.
    your infatuation with spurt has nothing to do with me. as for the other two, those maricons!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your infatuation with spurt has nothing to do with me. as for the other two, those maricons!

The irony flew over your head. you're supporting the sexual while insulting two hetereos because the sexual made you believe the hetereosexuals are "maricons".

Felt like I should explain it to you. No need to insult you. Nothing against derp, just making an objective, factual statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony flew over your head. you're supporting the sexual while insulting two hetereos because the sexual made you believe the hetereosexuals are "maricons".

Felt like I should explain it to you. No need to insult you. Nothing against derp, just making an objective, factual statement.
    dude i've been on this board since before 2005 so spurt didn't convince me of anything. what has convinced me the past couple yrs is cuckBlake and trannyRecks posts/replies. don't get it twisted chucho.

your hate for spurt has you playing make believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude i've been on this board since before 2005 so spurt didn't convince me of anything. what has convinced me the past couple yrs is cuckBlake and trannyRecks posts/replies. don't get it twisted chucho.

your hate for spurt has you playing make believe.

No. Look at the thread your posting in. Are you going to deny derp's activities because he's your friend on this board or can you be objective?

The common bond of common enemies is strong between y'all, so you'll do as expected. No need to reply. Your hate for Blake and Reck blinds you from the bizarre sexuality of derp.

I'm not anti-gay, be friends with who you want to be. I do respect honest people, thought there was a little of that in you to an extent. Chaio, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Look at the thread your posting in. Are you going to deny derp's activities because he's your friend on this board or can you be objective?

The common bond of common enemies is strong between y'all, so you'll do as expected. No need to reply. Your hate for Blake and Reck blinds you from the bizarre sexuality of derp.

I'm not anti-gay, be friends with who you want to be. I do respect honest people, thought there was a little of that in you to an extent. Chaio, .
    chucho...

i have read almost nothing in this thread and def didn't start from page 1. as well, no one of this board is a friend of mine, i don't consider online personalities as friends tbh. to my amusement, i am as objective and transparent as one can be here while others hide behind alts and claim otherwise.

as well, no one here is an enemy of mine either. sure, there's a handful here that i think are straight up pussies but that's besides the point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blako likes to virtue signal for friends.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everyone that applies for asylum even gets it. It's less than half the people that do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn Derptacular, you really got 87 pages of this ?!? Jesus, what a life

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think Kamala would be the backup plan. Some people have this idea that she's progressive in the way Warren and Bernie are and I just dont see where people are seeing it.

MSNBC was pimping Pete hardcore. They've given him like 2 town halls in the past month alone. And he had like one more on CNN.
    You're a bit of a closet Republican. Like everything, you like to be a bit in the closet.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sending this to this forum's own Bert and Ernie:

Blake and Reck, would this help kids to be more comfortable with you guys?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And as a cuck, you're a real positive value?

Zero value here is ok.
    Usual example of forum devaluation
    Devaluing your zero value
    Today's cuck

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think Kamala would be the backup plan. Some people have this idea that she's progressive in the way Warren and Bernie are and I just dont see where people are seeing it.

MSNBC was pimping Pete hardcore. They've given him like 2 town halls in the past month alone. And he had like one more on CNN.
    You're a bit of a closet Republican. Like everything, you like to be a bit in the closet.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forum value takes more hits

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forum value takes more hits
    Self-Admitted Zero-Value Blake worried about forum value.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 07-16-2019 at 12:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than zero derp on a mission to destroy this forum

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than zero derp on a mission to destroy this forum
    I destroyed you; but some would argue you were destroyed before I got here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I destroyed you; but some would argue you were destroyed before I got here.
    I'm still posting here and this thread is testament of my complete dominance over you. It's 24/7/365 of free residence in your head. You're whole-heartedly obsessed.

Stop spamming this forum, less than zero. Take your obsession to the club already. Nobody wants this in this forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still posting here
    As the forum cuck.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you think a person with a self awareness of 7 would announce he's a cuck and then stay and be the board laughingstock?
    Dr. Derp has no idea the difference between self awareness and insecurity.

He also has given me too much free mental real estate for his own good.

Poor derp.
    Cucksense.

So, you think a person with a self awareness of 7 would announce he's a cuck and then stay and be the board laughingstock?
    You don't understand false questions.

Poor stupid asshurt derp.
    You've admitted to being a cuck; nothing false about it.

it's absolutely false. You're really stupid.
    Blake going into his cuckoon

Much easier (to go into his cuckoon) than having to defend his clear-cut cognitive dissonance.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something is very wrong with you Derp
    Solve it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say Blake

6X ST MVP