Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4711
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no leadership qualities in sucking and ing ... buttplug will never be president tbh.
    Let's go to the resident experts on this for a rebuttal.

Blake? Reck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too funny how you want to shove post counts down someones throat in order for you to get your vapid W of sorts... but here you are in this same thread throwing shade while also posting numerous times over. you're no better tbh and at the end of the day you sir/madam are just a big ol' !

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too funny how you want to shove post counts down someones throat in order for you to get your vapid W of sorts... but here you are in this same thread throwing shade while also posting numerous times over. you're no better tbh and at the end of the day you sir/madam are just a big ol' !
    It's funny how his math doesn't include that it's often just me against six Chumpettes at a time. My count may be kind of low when considering that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how his math doesn't include that it's often just me against six Chumpettes at a time. My count may be kind of low when considering that.
    it's the same thing when i make threads... i am replying to numerous gots like SR and then they do their cliche "post counts" on me to try and put me down while contributing to said thread. they're weak gots just like mayor buttplug tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, i post a ton here, no doubt.

now, if i had an inordinate amount of posts in threads where i cry out to other male posters, i'd be pretty embarrassed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now, if i had an inordinate amount of posts in threads where i cry out to other male posters, i'd be pretty embarrassed.
    "male posters"
    All of ST is male, and yet you're here apparently enjoying the sausage fest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you should be embarrassed either way because you're here contributing while still trying to act like you sit pretty on top of the mountain. you're no better and neither is anyone else that keeps this rock rolling down the hill... you and others just decide to pick that rock up and throw it at spurt when yall should be banging your heads against that rock til it's lights out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "male posters"
    All of ST is male, and yet you're here apparently enjoying the sausage fest.
    all it is is excuses from the made cuck crew tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can add my post count, Pav's and Blake's and it still wouldn't break 1000 posts. You blew (No pun intended, though you clearly like that idea of blowing) past that a long time ago.

It'd be considerably less still if I took out pav which you added as your main obsession a while ago.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can add my post count, Pav's and Blake's and it still wouldn't break 1000 posts. You blew (No pun intended, though you clearly like that idea of blowing) past that a long time ago.

It'd be considerably less still if I took out pav which you added as your main obsession a while ago.
    You obviously haven't even looked at it, tranny.

Also, if it does start skewing that way, a lot of it is because you've went safe space mode.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 12-09-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously haven't even looked at it, tranny.

Also, if it does start skewing that way, a lot of it is because you've went safe space mode.
    No, just a rough estimate on my part. One can never be sure with chump since he likes to humor you every day.

And no, the reply ratio will always tip your way when it comes to me and you. 99% of the time you're not worth replying to and even then I just make fun of your clinginess. Come to terms, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just a rough estimate on my part. One can never be sure with chump since he likes to humor you every day.

And no, the reply ratio will always tip your way when it comes to me and you. 99% of the time you're not worth replying to and even then I just make fun of your clinginess. Come to terms, derp.
    you literally reply to him 99% of the time so who are you kidding tranny?

you, blaKKKe, and the rest of the made cuck crew...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you literally reply to him 99% of the time so who are you kidding tranny?

you, blaKKKe, and the rest of the made cuck crew...
    Not even remotely accurate.

Even derp can attest to that, hence his last minute edit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you can claim whatever you'd like tranny but i'm here on ST quite a bit too and see your bull daily... if you weren't a spineless hack you wouldn't be you tranny.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just a rough estimate on my part.
    Which is how I know you're off w/o even looking. I looked at that the last time Lite whined about this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One can never be sure with chump since he likes to humor you every day.
    He's a compulsive sociopath who has no control. This was an issue for the board long before me. Come to terms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no, the reply ratio will always tip your way when it comes to me and you.
    I could honestly care less (If I did, I'd be parsing all these quotes into one reply). I say what I say, and people get to make their own choices to engage or not. That you're still attempting this shame strategy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can attest that you largely do a safe space strategy of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is truly the saddest 100+ page thread I remember seeing on this site... and I've been here a while

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is truly the saddest 100+ page thread I remember seeing on this site... and I've been here a while
    Lashing out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But you're not crying about any male posters right now, Lite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ derp going to work at 2am CST. Just another incel cry out night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. 120 pages of a human beings desperate cries for attention and pathetic attempts at making himself feel better through pure spite.

A monument to pettiness. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally agree.

Thread Information