My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dang, with dwight being bought out by the nets, how likely does lebron stay in cleveland, recruit dwight for the league minimum to help rebuild whatever’s left of his image?

there’s also rumors of the cavs shopping #8 and love. why not to charlotte for walker or to portland for dame?

if koby can pull this off, lebron’s best option is to stay with the cavs. dame/kemba + lebron and dwert is probably good enough to beat the warriors...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang, with dwight being bought out by the nets, how likely does lebron stay in cleveland, recruit dwight for the league minimum to help rebuild whatever’s left of his image?

there’s also rumors of the cavs shopping #8 and love. why not to charlotte for walker or to portland for dame?

if koby can pull this off, lebron’s best option is to stay with the cavs. dame/kemba + lebron and dwert is probably good enough to beat the warriors...
    Why would anyone want Dwight’s. He’s a poor man’s Deandre Jordan who in turn is a broke man’s Dwight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not enough to get Dame, LOL but Kemba dwight might be an option.

We would get the answer to what if you placed Lebron on a ty team like the hornets? Could they make the NBA finals, question answered.

Thread Information