Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1316439353
    Again who cares about attire? This flamboyant ensemble doesn't change how good Kobe was. Didn't expect you to fall into that trap Killa.

And yes third possible. Last year an argument. and 2014-2015.
    I dont like flamboyant attire like that on anyone not Kobe, Lebron or james harden tbh. Except Prince. HE can pull that off ... RIP ...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    33-9 last year when Westbrook recorded a triple double. 13-25 when he didn't. Yes, Westbrook's triple doubles did elevate what was otherwise a garbage team.
    And a first round exit. Funny how good Oladipo looks without last year's MVP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what's the word in the city about the other steps Rox will make this off-season?
    As for this topic ... Harden deserved his MVP.
    He averaged 30 pts on a 65 win team and every other cat to do so won MVP.
    That being said Lebron is STILL the best player but for how much longer?
    And will it be Harden, Russ or KD that supplants him?
    or will it be Anthony Davis or someone else?

BTW LOL at OKC losing 2 of 3 MVP's ...PG should leave not necessarily to the Lakers ... on that fact alone.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-26-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    But Oladipo didn't credit his time away from Westbrook. He focused on their time together, before the Thunder traded him to the Pacers as part of a trade for Paul George.

"Going there and seeing him do that, just seeing his year overall last year definitely helped me realize that I gotta put in a lot of work to get on that level," Oladipo said. "So, he definitely helped influence my growth both on and off the court. He was an amazing resource, especially last year, to learn from him. And I apply it to everyday life today."

https://newsok.com/article/5575892/o...reakout-season

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So what's the word in the city about the other steps Rox will make this off-season?
    As for this topic ... Harden deserved his MVP.
    He averaged 30 pts on a 65 win team and every other cat to do so won MVP.
    That being said Lebron is STILL the best player but for how much longer?
    And will it be Harden, Russ or KD that supplants him?
    or will it be Anthony Davis or someone else?

BTW LOL at OKC losing 2 of # MVP's ...PG should levae not necessarily to the Lakers on that fact alone.
    Well everyone is certain LeBron goes to LA. Some rumors about Gordon wanting a larger role. Jimmy Butler is a trade target. No one really has a sense for what the FO will do. CP3 should be back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mvp voting by the media, the same clowns who run along with the same narrative...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Harden, he seems like the type of man who only cares about individual awards, anyways..nothing wrong with that, Regular Season counts for something .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Oladipo didn't credit his time away from Westbrook. He focused on their time together, before the Thunder traded him to the Pacers as part of a trade for Paul George.

"Going there and seeing him do that, just seeing his year overall last year definitely helped me realize that I gotta put in a lot of work to get on that level," Oladipo said. "So, he definitely helped influence my growth both on and off the court. He was an amazing resource, especially last year, to learn from him. And I apply it to everyday life today."

https://newsok.com/article/5575892/o...reakout-season
    lip service doesn't change that his game magically improved after leaving westbrook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lip service doesn't change that his game magically improved after leaving westbrook
    He was in the league for years and sucked(while being noticeably out of shape) before playing with Russ..it's not a coincidence that he "magically" improved and changed his body after playing and learning from Russ for a year..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about having nothing to say in response, so you resort to bringing a totally irrelevant point to back-up Harden case ..
    dodgerjohn is an expert at dodging questions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was in the league for years and sucked(while being noticeably out of shape) before playing with Russ..it's not a coincidence that he "magically" improved and changed his body after playing and learning from Russ for a year..
    Wasnt just Russ.
    Diplo went to work the trainer that helped Kyrie (impossible training?! Micah Lancaster?)
    Ingram is working with them now ... and they did a segment on it on that crap show Area 21 with KG were he criticized those guys and teh trainer responded.
    Victor doesntgive themm all the praise but the results are obvious.
    I think russ showed him how to work hard tehy showed him how to work "smarter" skills-wise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and of course Victor deserves the credit for putting the time in and applying what Russ/Impossible showed him in to actual games.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So why did he suck in Orlando before playing with Westbrook, then?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So why did he suck in Orlando before playing with Westbrook, then?
    his improvement wasnt "magic" he worked hard and Russ definitely deserves an asssist you finally got something right today, CN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP has become a team award and the best player doesn't always win. Lebron was the better player and Harden had more help. Similar to when Nash won MVP over Kobe the year Kobe averaged 35 for the season and 44 points for an entire month.
    No one gives MVP awards to people who miss the playoffs. out of here.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP has become a team award and the best player doesn't always win. Lebron was the better player and Harden had more help. Similar to when Nash won MVP over Kobe the year Kobe averaged 35 for the season and 44 points for an entire month.
    And when Kobe won MVP over LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a new workout program called "Box out, move out, get out the ing way"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives MVP awards to people who miss the playoffs. out of here.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Despite playing on a stacked team and having the refs pad his stats for him with bogus officiating, Frauden still couldn't be more valuable than LeBron this year. The MVP award is officially a joke.
    The Rockets came infinitely closer to beating the Warriors than the Cavs, IDS how that argument flies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Rockets came infinitely closer to beating the Warriors than the Cavs, IDS how that argument flies.
    What time is the "We Got Just Barely Outchoked by the Warriors in a Few Games" parade?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What time is the "We Got Just Barely Outchoked by the Warriors in a Few Games" parade?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently team record is irrelevant when Le3-6 is in the mvp conversation

On another note, Thunder used to have 3 future mvp's on their squad at some point. One of the biggest what ifs and ups in nba history.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On another note, Thunder used to have 3 future mvp's on their squad at some point. One of the biggest what ifs and ups in nba history.

Oh man, thanks for that, no one noticed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently team record is irrelevant when Le3-6 is in the mvp conversation

I liked you better as the Warriors troll.

Neither Russ nor Harden have really done anything since. KD has 2 rings, 2 FMVPs, 1 RS MVP. How did he get them? By abandoning Russ. How did Harden get his notice? By abandoning Russ. How did Oladipo get attention? By abandoning Russ.

Russ is the cancer that infects other good players. Abandoning him seems to be the key to winning, and for some reason gots here credit Russ.

Thread Information