My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    France, England and Belgium fouorishing with their mass of immigrants starting

Manwhile Germany and Poland getting a train ran on them because thwy have mostly slow pasty scrubs

If germany dos not start at least 5 immigrants next cup they will even fail to qualify

Smh sad to see

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Jerome Boateng = German MVP

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Germany should have also played Prince Boateng

They could have years ago but he got mad they were not offering any playing time so he bolted to Ghana. Merkel needs to open her borders for them to have a chance in tbqh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Not taking Sane

Not taking Sane
    beat me..

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Germany could have used Sane tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Picking Draxler and Brandt over Sane and Gnabry

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Looks just like Mueller, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Picking Draxler and Brandt over Sane and Gnabry
    Brandt over Gnabry was ok, but taking Rudy and not Sane is hilarious.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    France, England and Belgium fouorishing with their mass of immigrants starting

Manwhile Germany and Poland getting a train ran on them because thwy have mostly slow pasty scrubs

If germany dos not start at least 5 immigrants next cup they will even fail to qualify

Smh sad to see
    ozil and khedira sucked all game. They shouldn't have played. Therefore midfield was dead. Muller shouldn't have played to. Sule is slow but he did good. Top speed is irrelevant you dumbass, effort is relevant.
    This team didn't give a otherwise we shoud've won all games on talent alone. We didn't press whatsover -> effort. We didn't overload sides properly -> effort. We didn't control midfield -> effort.

Smh stop judging the game like it's the ing nba. Sweden has a full white team and they're doing ok, like denmark, like russia, etc. Talent + effort wins in football not fast running. Dumbass.

Not taking Sane
    and where to play him son when our midfield sucked and we lack a true striker ? Tbh no loss there, tactically we was just not needed.

Germany could have used Sane tbh
    maybe, instead of Muller, but Brandt is ok in my book. We didn't lose because we lacked Sane or that we were slow, we lost because players didn't give a , had zero effort, played like they were '02 brasil and got punished by basic counter attack football.

Brandt over Gnabry was ok, but taking Rudy and not Sane is hilarious.
    rudy over sane was actually a decent pick imo, depth in midfield, too bad he wasn't used more. khedira and ozil sucked massively. also kross and muller played lazy ball. kimmich too far upfield. etc. Just bad effort overall, very atypical for a german team but these are the times.

Thread Information