Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bad move by Lebron. A lot to be lost and very little to be gained.
    Another exquisite take addition to FAP's extensive portfolio of takes

Are you gonna claim you were trolling again or own up to it this time?

Seriously, you should stop talking sports altogether, you obviously don't know what you're talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he did it
    we’re back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another exquisite take addition to FAP's extensive portfolio of takes

Are you gonna claim you were trolling again or own up to it this time?

Seriously, you should stop talking sports altogether, you obviously don't know what you're talking about
    What does this win add to his legacy? Pretty little. I would argue that missing the playoffs last season had a bigger career impact than this ring, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grats LeBron. the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna bang Jeannie.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Witness Laker fan 180 on LeThanos
    s bandwagoners
    Kang bringing honor to Lakeshow again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you all ready to admit Lebron >>>> Kobe?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What does this win add to his legacy? Pretty little. I would argue that missing the playoffs last season had a bigger career impact than this ring, tbh.
    Lebron joining the Lakers can't be considered a bad move if the end result is another ring, no matter how hard you it

Another awful take, own up to it, FAP. Chop, chop

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LeBron 8 months away from tying Tim

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBig tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron joining the Lakers can't be considered a bad move if the end result is another ring, no matter how hard you it

Another awful take, own up to it, FAP. Chop, chop
    Sure, the Lakers getting the most unique conditions for them to ring helps justify the move. The thing is, Lebron would have won with many other teams if given the same conditions. He didn't need to go to the one franchise where every fan hated him. Also, a ring with the Clippers, for example, would have meant a lot more, legacy wise, than a ring with the Lakers. Not ringing with the Lakers, which is what would have happened on a normal season where everybody was healthy, would have meant Lebron getting shat on by his own fanbase. Thankfully for him he got those special conditions and rang, so now Kobe stans will have to swallow it up and admit Lebron >>> Kobe, tbh.

in sum:

Lebron ring with Lakers = not as significant as a ring with most other franchises.
    Lebron not ringing in Kobe's country = getting shat a lot more than with other teams

so, like I said, a lot to be lost and little to be gained.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Winning a ring = bad move

FAP logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning a ring = bad move

FAP logic
    Not being to understand such a simple concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where's that old bandwagon got cobbler?

we ain't winning without a superteam, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, the Lakers getting the most unique conditions for them to ring helps justify the move. The thing is, Lebron would have won with many other teams if given the same conditions. He didn't need to go to the one franchise where every fan hated him. Also, a ring with the Clippers, for example, would have meant a lot more, legacy wise, than a ring with the Lakers. Not ringing with the Lakers, which is what would have happened on a normal season where everybody was healthy, would have meant Lebron getting shat on by his own fanbase. Thankfully for him he got those special conditions and rang, so now Kobe stans will have to swallow it up and admit Lebron >>> Kobe, tbh.

in sum:

Lebron ring with Lakers = not as significant as a ring with most other franchises.
    Lebron not ringing in Kobe's country = getting shat a lot more than with other teams

so, like I said, a lot to be lost and little to be gained.
    This makes zero business sense. If Lebron had the marketshare of the rest of the league, why wouldn't he want to capture the LA Lakers market?

Kobe's ashes are still smoldering and Lebron is having a statue built outside Staples as we speak.

This is some Machiavellian level . Oh, and "Clippers". That franchise with Billy Crystal as their main fan and no banners in the rafters? In LA, you have to have rings to have fans. You know damn well Mexicans don't wear jerseys of bench players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes zero business sense. If Lebron had the marketshare of the rest of the league, why wouldn't he want to capture the LA Lakers market?

Kobe's ashes are still smoldering and Lebron is having a statue built outside Staples as we speak.

This is some Machiavellian level . Oh, and "Clippers". That franchise with Billy Crystal as their main fan and no banners in the rafters? In LA, you have to have rings to have fans. You know damn well Mexicans don't wear jerseys of bench players.
    Yeah, that's not happening. It could have happened if he went to the Clippers though, which only furthers my point, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not being to understand such a simple concept.
    Like i told you before FAP, your takes come from a place of emotion, not logic. Your nut hugging of Messi and Kiwi, your hatred for the Lakers etc.

You let your emotions cloud your judgement and then you look stupid in the end

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i told you before FAP, your takes come from a place of emotion, not logic. Your nut hugging of Messi and Kiwi, your hatred for the Lakers etc.

You let your emotions cloud your judgement and then you look stupid in the end
    Yeah, that's why I'm arguing in favour of Nadal in the other thread, because I'm a huge Nadal lover.

Also, lol at me being anything other than a Kawhi hater.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you all ready to admit Lebron >>>> Kobe?
    all this talk is up for y’all chatty kathy to discuss

we got 17

we got bron and AD going for B2B

#18 next year (who gonna stop us? mike brown coaching the clippas, giannis jumper still broke )
    life is good for us laker fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all this talk is up for y’all chatty kathy to discuss

we got 17

we got bron and AD going for B2B

#18 next year (who gonna stop us? mike brown coaching the clippas, giannis jumper still broke )
    life is good for us laker fans

A normal NBA season, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A normal NBA season, tbh.
    But please tell us more how Kiwi was gonna "open everybody's ass cheeks in the playoffs"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guess I'm not a LeBron fan anymore. Sad to see him concede to the Warriors and stop trying to win rings.
    confetti wont stop falling y’all

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    daf so butthurt

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    But please tell us more how Kiwi was gonna "open everybody's ass cheeks in the playoffs"
    "the best tough bucketgetter in the league" who got locked up by one of the worst defensive squads in the playoffs

Thread Information