Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Lakers begged Dwight, got rejected. Begged LMA, got rejected. Did a season-long begathon for Paul George and got rejected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers begged Dwight, got rejected. Begged LMA, got rejected. Did a season-long begathon for Paul George and got rejected.
    Only PG rejected Maginka and that was before Lebron signed.
    Maybe he still chooses Russ who is younger but dont give two ish what happened pre-Maginka, we got Bron, CN ...
    Bron, tee-hee!

Speaking of Cully

Magic got Bron not west ...
    Maginka wiped the floor with West's a$$ ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An injury prone C with limited offense and losing atheticism, a 7 foot, fadeaway shooting softie and Playoff P

So what you're saying is Lakers dodged more bullets than Neo? Thanks for the recap

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    An injury prone C with limited offense and losing atheticism, a 7 foot, fadeaway shooting softie and Playoff P

So what you're saying is Lakers dodged more bullets than Neo? Thanks for the recap
    Facts...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only PG rejected Maginka and that was before Lebron signed.
    Maybe he still chooses Russ who is younger but dont give two ish what happened pre-Maginka, we got Bron, CN ...
    Bron, tee-hee!

Speaking of Cully

Magic got Bron not west ...
    Maginka wiped the floor with West's a$$ ...
    we dodged a bullet on pg. fact that he’s willing to be westbrooks whipping boy but not lebron’s sidekick, says it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Funny, but no one seems to throw the idea of the Lakers actually signing Draymond in FA. Him and LeBron have a connection off the court and considering LeDecline's propensity to sleep walk on defense, it wouldn't surprise me if LeNeedsmoreHELP recruits another defensive minded player to carry his ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny, but no one seems to throw the idea of the Lakers actually signing Draymond in FA. Him and LeBron have a connection off the court and considering LeDecline's propensity to sleep walk on defense, it wouldn't surprise me if LeNeedsmoreHELP recruits another defensive minded player to carry his ass.
    I already joked about that, CN trolled about this as well...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lakers could actually end up with 5 of the best scorers in the history of the game, that’s ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dray would be fine with Bron taking defensive plays off and stat padding?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dray would be fine with Bron taking defensive plays off and stat padding?
    That's actually a good point though he seems to get along well with Rondo who is also known for his abrasive behavior *shrugs*.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers could actually end up with 5 of the best scorers in the history of the game, that’s ridiculous.
    Yup but we already have 5 of the top 6 tbh, although he is a POS Mailman played for us:

1. Kareem
    2. Malone
    3. Kobe
    4. MJ*
    5. Lebron
    6. Wilt

Shaq should be there too but he lazy donut eater so he is not ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what’s remarkable about this is lebron could end up breaking kareems record in better efficiency than jordan and malone despite being the only pass first player in that list.

myGoat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a good point though he seems to get along well with Rondo who is also known for his abrasive behavior *shrugs*.
    It's different when they are not on the same team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually don’t comment on other men’s hair but Lebron needs to come on home bruh... it’s time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Waves on the side while the top looks like a warzone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that in a nuts tells you why Lakers will always be a top FA destination for real legit stars.
    They will not get every FA because not all will like the pressure and the spotlight.
    but for a G like Lebron, it's perfect.
    Did pretty girls and celebs just get to LA because LA has not been a free agent destination for like 6 years now. And if they muck up having Lebron by not doing anything with him, they will probably sink into another long black hole.

They messed up so bad not trading Ingram when people still thought he could be a star. Now they know he likely won’t be and that he likes to get into fights.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Lakers are my dark horse pick to eliminate the Warriors the moment they signed Lebron and Rondo. Like I said, if Hosuston was the bar, you’re going to have a tough time convincing me they’re not as talented as the Rockets. Playoff Lebron and Rondo> Harden/CP3 and the Lakers have tons of depth as opposed to D’Antoni’s 7 man rotation.
    ME

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    YOU

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That Rondo signing is amazing btw. You have 3 high IQ guys running the team (Zo, Lebron, Rondo). They still need a big man and another shooter. They missed the mark by not offering Curry a contract but If Kuzma, Ingram made leaps;I think they can give teams plenty of problems. They have a great mix of youth, length and players with championship pedigrees. They can run or play half court, they look very capable of upsetting either GS or the Rockets.
    DMC

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A. Lebron is a self admitted recruiter and B. He blows far too many defensive assignments and C. Given the option- the Lakers/Lebron would grab the opportunity to sign Draymond.

Puhleez...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird bump, Lakers just lost to the Nets, Grizzlies and Wizards in the past week and a half

They're an above average team, just like the Clippers, Blazers and almost every team in the West..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Weird bump, Lakers just lost to the Nets, Grizzlies and Wizards in the past week and a half

They're an above average team, just like the Clippers, Blazers and almost everybody in the West..
    Lakers are built to challenge the Warriors. What’s NJ and Washington got to do with it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A. Lebron is a self admitted recruiter and B. He blows far too many defensive assignments and C. Given the option- the Lakers/Lebron would grab the opportunity to sign Draymond.

Puhleez...
    No they wouldn't. Especially when he's asking for a big fat contract. Donkey clearly lost a step on defense and his shot is broken, he doesn't do anything at an elite level. He's also a complete that might blow up at any moment, cause unnecessary drama in the locker room or get himself suspended.

Lakers need shooters, not a worse version of Barkley in his last season with the Rockets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Championship BUMP

LeBron Raymone James

Thread Information