Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hurt your feelings or some ?

All you ever do is try arguing for the sake of argument here, ambchunk. You've got thin skin, but remain stubborn as a jackass - I'm not buying a ticket to the ambchunk circus no matter how often you try selling one. You got a problem with banter, then ignore me ya dimwit. The button is right there, ignore poster, problem solved.

So instead of ing to kori or whoever, handle it yourself by ignoring me because you are the only one getting the box of I've been offering and that's because you open the box and eat it every damn time - it's funny.
    If you didn’t want to be drawn into the circus then follow your own advice. Ignore me.

Calling out irresponsible behaviour is a duty, but apparently you never grew out of third grade and think stopping incorrect behaviour is made.

Grow up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you didn’t want to be drawn into the circus then follow your own advice. Ignore me.

Calling out irresponsible behaviour is a duty, but apparently you never grew out of third grade and think stopping incorrect behaviour is made.

Grow up.
    A duty?

Get real, ambchunk. Are you the cyber police now? I'll continue pissing on your tickets to your circus whenever you chase me around like a lost puppy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A duty?

Get real, ambchunk. Are you the cyber police now? I'll continue pissing on your tickets to your circus whenever you chase me around like a lost puppy.
    I can’t police anything, and for you to think that anything has to be policed speaks to your weak state of mind. You stated that you didn’t want to be part of the circus and then now you said you will continue to piss on the tickets to the circus (whatever that means) while engaging in pointless banter with me (by your own definition).

Perhaps you will learn that freedom of speech is abused and will eventually be destroyed by people similar to your mindset.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ambchunk, cyber cop. Stopping e-crimes, one long argument at a time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps you will learn that freedom of speech is abused and will eventually be destroyed by people similar to your mindset.
    That's ridiculous. People who think like this are more of a threat than people who say dumb/politically incorrect . The best advice to people who think they know the limits to free speech is that ignorance is bliss.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's ridiculous. People who think like this are more of a threat than people who say dumb/politically incorrect . The best advice to people who think they know the limits to free speech is that ignorance is bliss.
    No use reasoning with ambchunk, this is the same dude who argued comparing black people to gorillas wasn't racist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No use reasoning with ambchunk, this is the same dude who argued comparing black people to gorillas wasn't racist
    Wait, what?? He said you're classifying people by race- like we all are on our birth certificates- is Hitler like but comparing blacks to gorillas isn't racist?!?!

If that's an accurate assessment, that kind of ignorance is incredibly dangerous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait, what?? He said you're classifying people by race- like we all are on our birth certificates- is Hitler like but comparing blacks to gorillas isn't racist?!?!

If that's an accurate assessment, that kind of ignorance is incredibly dangerous.
    Ambchunk may or not be ignorant, all i know is argue about absolutely anything. He tried to argue water wasn't wet once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually isn’t. The argument is that freedom of speech should be celebrated with the basic assumption that the general population is well informed and the leadership is fair and look out for the general interest of the people.

Almost all genicides have started with hate speech. The common factor is that the population itself has been divided.

Note that I’m not saying we shouldn’t have free speech, we absolutely should, I’m saying that people who abuse free speech will give an excuse to those with sinister motives to gather the necessary support to restrict it, eventually destroying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ambchunk, cyber cop. Stopping e-crimes, one long argument at a time
    Read earlier.

Quote it. And it seems your feeling were hurt by me earlier on by your inability to understand things. I apologize for your stupidity.

Ambchunk may or not be ignorant, all i know is argue about absolutely anything. He tried to argue water wasn't wet once.
    Perhaps you should understand what “wet” means.

For some guy who claimed I followed him/her around like a lost puppy, you sure know my post history quite well.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    its plah lice you plick.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who really thinks to themself "joining the spurs seems like a good idea"?

It's a ty franchise, no marketable value for basketball players whatsoever. Re Leonard probably got tired of doing HEB commercials, SA is probably the fattest city in USA so all your endorsements will come from Whataburger, a random taco truck down the street and a mobility scooter outlet. Don't even need to talk about ugly slags they try passing off as women over there's either.

They're Seattle bound, tbh.
    c'mon man like 2% of the females here are fine, and just remember the site admin is a "woman over there"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    c'mon man like 2% of the females here are fine, and just remember the site admin is a "woman over there"
    I'll give you the 2% because i suppose exceptions have to exist, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No matter what Kori looks like, I bet she is an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband (or my wife) but a woman that loves sports, can be tough but fair and writes with intelligence and heart HAS to be attractive. None of that makes her gorgeous, but I m willing to bet that she is probably more than just a beauty on the inside type.

Just my two cents on Kori please continue the banter pretty interesting stuff for a NBA dead period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who really thinks to themself "joining the spurs seems like a good idea"?

It's a ty franchise, no marketable value for basketball players whatsoever. Re Leonard probably got tired of doing HEB commercials, SA is probably the fattest city in USA so all your endorsements will come from Whataburger, a random taco truck down the street and a mobility scooter outlet. Don't even need to talk about ugly slags they try passing off as women over there's either.

They're Seattle bound, tbh.
    I'm cool with that.
    I'm a Spurs fan and I want Seattle to get a franchise back

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How so? Would you elaborate?

You don’t seem to understand how this works.

Kori Ellis, let us know if nazi talk is acceptable here. Thanks.
    dang, this dude out here snitchin like kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang, this dude out here snitchin like kobe
    I just wanted to know is this acceptable or not. apparently it is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm cool with that.
    I'm a Spurs fan and I want Seattle to get a franchise back
    That's in lame, canuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wanted to know is this acceptable or not. apparently it is.
    Do words frighten you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do words frighten you?
    Yeah, some do. Like the words that provoked genocides in Cambodia, Germany, Rwanda, communist China, Russia, Ireland, former Yugoslavia, crusades, and countless other ethnic cleansing episodes that started with an us vs them mentality.

But sometimes it’s more important to act alpha and have a gun so that all of the worlds problems can be solved.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Skylar throwing shade:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skylar throwing shade:

Edit: of course she didn't say this LOL
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 08-28-2018 at 05:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW what is "Thanos" supposed to mean in thread le?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Edit: of course she didn't say this LOL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information