6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, if Bron rings even once as a 1 or 1A then he'll pass Kobe. If Kawhi comes and he's a 1B, then he'd more easily win one or two, maybe. Would two 1B rings be considered better than five 2 rings though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already is. Unless lebron makes the most storied franchise in nba history in a laughing joke that is.

Lebron is playing with house money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already is. Unless lebron makes the most storied franchise in nba history in a laughing joke that is.

Lebron is playing with house money.
    If Lebron Steve Nash'd the Lakers I'd consider him the GOAT of all sports.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe played 13 years of elite level basketball there..LeBron might have 3 more years at that level, max..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he gets us two, yeah. That means they are tied. He gets the tie breaker for his gaudy stats and we'd have more rangs than Boston. Don't @ me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will he get all the ref ass kissing, rigged trades etc that Kirby got?

Should we expect some Deng for Cousins, or shoot Deng for ADavis type of Kwame-Gasol fixer?

Keep it fair Kobestans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he gets us two, yeah. That means they are tied. He gets the tie breaker for his gaudy stats and we'd have more rangs than Boston. Don't @ me
    He won't even get one. There's too many hurdles. Lebron isn't giving up the point foward position, so Rondo isn't going to be useful as just a poor shooting point guard who pads assist stats. There's no 3pt shooting. Look what happened to Houston when they went 0 for 27 (consecutive) from 3. Teams trying to force players to try to be Klay and Steph are killing their chances. They aren't even looking at a different game, they are just trying to out Warrior the Warriors. This isn't the East. Lebron could have one of the worst playoff showings of his career next season.

Thread Information