My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    DieGOD went in

Props for him speaking the truth about that fixed game

“I saw a monumental theft. I apologize to all the Colombian people, but they must know the players are not to blame,” Maradona said on Argentine TV on Tuesday.

“It is the man who decides who the referee is who is to blame. A man like [Geiger] should not be put in charge of a game of that magnitude. With all due respect, Pierluigi Collina, as the man who designates the referees, he is very bad. He must apologise to the Colombian people.

“I told (FIFA president) Gianni Infantino that if I worked for FIFA I would change everything. It has to be transparent. That's why I didn't go there. Twice the English threw themselves to the ground and he did not admonish them. This was theft.”

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Iran
    Post Count
    our Berracos

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    coked up idiot supports coked up idiot.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    coked up idiot supports coked up idiot.
    Its July 4th slave

Our Independence day

Go light up skme fireworks

Yeah the english flopping was atrocious.

Funny how when its a western flopping its seen as "doing everything for the team" but if anyone else beside a western country does it..it becomes a meme

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Yeah, pretty much all Columbia was missing was a "hands of God" goal to stem Englend's tide. Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Veteran
    Post Count
    Can't be bothered to copy paste my reply on the Spurs board.. suffice to say, 1) Kane fouled and flopped, no penalty 2) Maradona Is universally beloved for the hand of God because England deserved it (and Argentina controlled that game start to finish, not at all comparable to England getting a free pk after barely creating scoring chances) 3) Colombia was pretty ty too 4) VAR and crappy FIFA refs strike again, at least in 86 the ref had an excuse!

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Can't be bothered to copy paste my reply on the Spurs board.. suffice to say, 1) Kane fouled and flopped, no penalty 2) Maradona Is universally beloved for the hand of God because England deserved it (and Argentina controlled that game start to finish, not at all comparable to England getting a free pk after barely creating scoring chances) 3) Colombia was pretty ty too 4) VAR and crappy FIFA refs strike again, at least in 86 the ref had an excuse!

1.) welcome to the world of soccer.
    2,.) Columbia did nothing for 90 minutes ( one shot off goal, 0 corners) and people think England and the refs robbed them?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Dude definitely performs in-depth analysis...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    DieGOD went in EYES WIDE SHUT.

Props for him speaking the truth about that fixed game

“I saw a monumental theft.
    Diego...
    The God of Sleep.

Veteran
    Post Count
    1.) welcome to the world of soccer.
    2,.) Columbia did nothing for 90 minutes ( one shot off goal, 0 corners) and people think England and the refs robbed them?
    Per the BBC Colombia had 4 shots on target vs 2 for England, (14 total to 16 for England). England had
    7 corners but no goals scored on them while Colombia did score on one of their two (and a clear corner not given at the end, though I suppose that's an "interpretation" play so no var). Welcome to soccer

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dude definitely performs in-depth analysis...

Thread Information