San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine living like Nathan

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nathan

that thread didnt go the way you wanted. now you're trying to have a second go and hoping it comes off less pathetic this time
    The thread went fine. I'm just archiving tbh. I was originally going to make that post here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "archiving"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure a lot of the gender pay gap numbers fail to consider life choices. full/part time, maternity leave, etc.
    You should explain that to the Dems that use it to divide the country and bash white people.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should explain that to the Dems that use it to divide the country and bash white people.
    No one's bashing white people, you sensitive dork. If they're bashing anyone, it's hiring managers and companies for their hiring practices.

Not everything is about you. Stop being a victim. Your failures in life aren't because of your white maleness.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So much mental illness

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one's bashing white people, you sensitive dork. If they're bashing anyone, it's hiring managers and companies for their hiring practices.

Not everything is about you. Stop being a victim. Your failures in life aren't because of your white maleness.
    Why didn't Bernie include Asian males? Why are they pushing the debunked statistics? Hint it's not to turn people against managers. Seems like they they are turning every demographic into have not victims and anchoring these victims to white males. Surely this doesn't build resentment and hatred of white males. No bashing here. Just a bull narrative to call out managers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't Bernie include Asian males? Why are they pushing the debunked statistics? Hint it's not to turn people against managers. Seems like they they are turning every demographic into have not victims and anchoring these victims to white males. Surely this doesn't build resentment and hatred of white males. No bashing here. Just a bull narrative to call out managers.
    It's to promote pay equity. Naturally he's going to include comparatively underpaid classes. I'm not saying I agree with his approach or the idea, but for you to take from that that somehow he's attacking white men is ludicrous.

What do you think are the implications for white men that he's suggesting? Do you think he's working towards a mandate to cut the pay of white males? Do you think he's trying to start a race war?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do. i've brought up this same point to boutons on previous occasions too. i dont see the gender pay gap come up all that often here. but you act like it's thrown at you every day in an effort to shame you into accepting less pay. stop being such a pussy tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's to promote pay equity. Naturally he's going to include comparatively underpaid classes. I'm not saying I agree with his approach or the idea, but for you to take from that that somehow he's attacking white men is ludicrous.

What do you think are the implications for white men that he's suggesting? Do you think he's working towards a mandate to cut the pay of white males? Do you think he's trying to start a race war?
    If he's comparing underpaid classes then the anchor should have been Asian males. People very clearly interpret this nonsense as being paid less for the same work. Even this post is being framed based on the idea of a pay gap for the same work. Otherwise the law has no impact. Unless he wants some absolutely massive government intervention that evens out pay between men and women and then probably among race while we're at it.

His intentions are irrelevant. His rhetoric is divisive between gender and race. And as you can tell from my posts I do think there has been a massive uptick of racism towards whites. And yes I think this nonsense plays into that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's comparing underpaid classes then the anchor should have been Asian males. People very clearly interpret this nonsense as being paid less for the same work. Even this post is being framed based on the idea of a pay gap for the same work. Otherwise the law has no impact. Unless he wants some absolutely massive government intervention that evens out pay between men and women and then probably among race while we're at it.
    The intent of equal pay legislation is to increase pay for underpaid classes. So Asian males aren't really relevant to the discussion if they're not underpaid.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

His intentions are irrelevant. His rhetoric is divisive between gender and race. And as you can tell from my posts I do think there has been a massive uptick of racism towards whites. And yes I think this nonsense plays into that.
    It doesn't have to be. You should stop taking the worst possible interpretations of everything that's race related and maybe you wouldn't be so angry. The insistence of people like you to force divisiveness into an issue like this is far more damaging than this Bernie Sanders tweet that has you so pissy.

chart fairness

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The intent of equal pay legislation is to increase pay for underpaid classes. So Asian males aren't really relevant to the discussion if they're not underpaid.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

It doesn't have to be. You should stop taking the worst possible interpretations of everything that's race related and maybe you wouldn't be so angry. The insistence of people like you to force divisiveness into an issue like this is far more damaging than this Bernie Sanders tweet that has you so pissy.

chart fairness
    We already have equal pay legislation. Clearly that's not his goal.

If Asian males were the comparison then white males would be in the underpaid category as well.

Of course the real reason Asian males are excluded is because part of the narrative is the racist system created by whites to benefit whites falls apart when that data is added. Can't include that success brown demographic.

I'm not forcing divisiveness. I'm putting his bull narrative in context. Also highlighting that we've had equal pay legislation for 5 decades. That's not damaging at all. Turning everyone into victims and comparing that to white males while ignoring the success of Asian males is quite divisive though.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then what is his goal?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Asian males were the comparison then white males would be in the underpaid category as well.

Of course the real reason Asian males are excluded is because part of the narrative is the racist system created by whites to benefit whites falls apart when that data is added. Can't include that success brown demographic.

I'm not forcing divisiveness. I'm putting his bull narrative in context. Also highlighting that we've had equal pay legislation for 5 decades. That's not damaging at all. Turning everyone into victims and comparing that to white males while ignoring the success of Asian males is quite divisive though.
    The success of Indians doesn't fit the left's narrative of the oppression of brown (and black) people. Dd had a summer internship at Google where her team was filled with Indian PHDs. She got so tired of curry and trying to make small talk about cricket. It's no coincidence that the ONLY sit-down restaurant at Googleplex that requires reservations (even though the food is free) is Indian - https://www.storypick.com/baadal-google/

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was never part of a party except the one that got me drunk and laid, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're a in white male

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a in white male
    And you have very similar at udes to that meme dude...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What is pathetic about you is tough you pretend to be, but if a bother told you he wanted to your wife, you’d cower away and let him.

You are a frightened little pussy. Kill yourself
    I do not pretend to be tough. Where in my post do I exhibit toughness.

Why did you default to blacks desiring to bed my significant other? Are they uncontrollable animals struggling to hold back their cravings. He isn't gonna try and "steal my job" huh...

Politics is a simple numbers game. The more voters you have the more my everyday life is shaped by your regulations and social norms. Some of you complicate with right/wrong, moral/racist etc. We want benefits for us and they want benefits for them.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is pathetic about you is tough you pretend to be, but if a bother told you he wanted to your wife, you’d cower away and let him.

You are a frightened little pussy. Kill yourself
    His wife will just decline the sexual advances. Or are you talking about attempted rape? And why are you positioning blacks as some terrifying demo? Because they have a high crime rate or some other reason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *tenet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. No cuck. She won’t.

And just because you are terrified of black people doesn’t mean everyone is.
    you're terrified of the english language tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The convergence of the umbrella terms white privilege and toxic masculinity. It's a wonderful tool used to blames whites and men for everything. The evil whites narrative is good business these days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So this person isn't even on the council?

lol Nathan's really going out of his way to be triggered.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whose alt is this?

you are the one white powering all over here. Politics of race a tenant of the republican party since Nixon.
    .... since Goldwater

Thread Information