Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT LOOK YOU GAHZ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy the SAEN report. Spurs are going to match. it's not a bad price all things considered (just the 4 years and trade kicker suck ass) but in a year of a lot of turnaround with no other SF on the roster except Rudy, I think SA - always one to value 'corporate knowledge' - will match the offer. i'd be really surprised if they didnt
    That's why i'd be pleasantly surprised if they didn't match. Time to move on from the corporate knowledge crap and start the rebuild. Not matching on Tony was great, doing the same with Fathead would be amazing and hopefully signify RC/Pop turning a new leaf tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That's why i'd be pleasantly surprised if they didn't match. Time to move on from the corporate knowledge crap and start the rebuild. Not matching on Tony was great, doing the same with Fathead would be amazing and hopefully signify RC/Pop turning a new leaf tbh
    Spurs aren't going to rebuild....they're going to try to trade Leonard for the highest return and remain a playoff team until Pop retires. kinda sucks but the reality is we will likely be treadmill team as long as spurs hang out to LMA and Pop is here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t read the thread and don’t know if it has been discussed, but I don’t know that Kyle wants to stay with SA. His dad several times on social media has lamented his son playing in SA and alluded to him maybe “needing” to go elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's always room for 6'9" to 6'10" tall players with handles who defend in today's NBA. Anderson does a little bit of everything. He's a good role player and this is a role player contract in 2018. If the Spurs opt not to match I think that's a good indicator that they are moving quickly into rebuilding (the other so far is letting TP walk as opposed to keeping him around for a couple years for small $ as Murray's backup) in life after Leonard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not about rebuild, it's more about Kyle ceilling, could he be the 5th 6th best player in a good team ? imo it's not evident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t read the thread and don’t know if it has been discussed, but I don’t know that Kyle wants to stay with SA. His dad several times on social media has lamented his son playing in SA and alluded to him maybe “needing” to go elsewhere.
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned him needed the ball a lot. His family at least thinks he needs a larger role and maybe somewhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He kind of us an AK-47 / Mason hybrid.
    haha

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    A tactful way of saying, My son doesn't want to be here. The PATFO seems to have lost complete control of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another feather in the cap of SA drafting. They keep drafting and developing guys that stick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A tactful way of saying, My son doesn't want to be here. The PATFO seems to have lost complete control of the team.
    That is incorrect. Rudy stayed. Beli came back. LMA signed extension. Danny came back. Murray is happy. Lonnie is thrilled. This is business and sometimes people want more.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I dont see what the big deal about Kyle's dad making those comments. Not like he is Lavar ball or anything. Of course any father is going to think their NBA playing kid could be better if he had a bigger role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see what the big deal about Kyle's dad making those comments. Not like he is Lavar ball or anything. Of course any father is going to think their NBA playing kid could be better if he had a bigger role
    It’s not a big deal; just pointing out that Kyle may not want to be with the Spurs. Who knows. Could just be dad spouting off, but it may also be how Kyle feels as well.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    you could be right. if spurs dont match his offer i am certain it will be because he asked them not to and they are honoring his request.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That is incorrect. Rudy stayed. Beli came back. LMA signed extension. Danny came back. Murray is happy. Lonnie is thrilled. This is business and sometimes people want more.
    Lonnie didn't look too thrilled on draft day and LMA wanted to be traded a year ago. Danny would probably leave if he could find a suitor willing to pay him, and DJ most likely won't be here beyond free agency. Tough to guage happiness. You can put on a smiling face but that doesn't mean the player is happy. Kawhi Leonard is walking proof of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you should see the tweets saying Spurs are breaking down because TP is gone. Lol. Most of the Spurs fans wanted him to retire last year. KA wanting to go elsewhere is fine. Him and his family aren't sabotaging anything. Business as usual for an NBA franchise trying to win games not feed players egos.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People may or may not laugh at this. His CARMELO value prediction:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...kyle-anderson/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie didn't look too thrilled on draft day and LMA wanted to be traded a year ago. Danny would probably leave if he could find a suitor willing to pay him, and DJ most likely won't be here beyond free agency. Tough to guage happiness. You can put on a smiling face but that doesn't mean the player is happy. Kawhi Leonard is walking proof of that.
    Ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea. Young athletic guys usually hope they can kill the league their rookie year on a bad team. He dropped and went to the most patient and thorough organization. He knew he was not going to make a splash for 2 or 3 years. If he puts in work he will get his pay day at the end of the contract anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't going to rebuild....they're going to try to trade Leonard for the highest return and remain a playoff team until Pop retires. kinda sucks but the reality is we will likely be treadmill team as long as spurs hang out to LMA and Pop is here
    I feel you're the only one on this thread who knows what they're talking about. Not matching Anderson would be a mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not about rebuild, it's more about Kyle ceilling, could he be the 5th 6th best player in a good team ? imo it's not evident.
    He's already a starter on a good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Memphis an improvement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Lonnie crying when he got drafted, I guess he just didn’t like the Spurs that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People may or may not laugh at this. His CARMELO value prediction:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...kyle-anderson/
    538 had a long article about how Brazil was going to easily win the World Cup before playing Belgium...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Memphis an improvement
    I think they probably sold him on a decent role with the ball in his hands (like Parsons)

Thread Information