Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you MJ for allowing the Spurs to get rid of Porker, tbh...

Hopefully he can lead his new teams to another glorious tour of the lottery...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Charlotte has been death to Frenchies, dude is gonna end up turning into Raymond Fatton in 6 months.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to cop that limited edition Air Jordan Tissot watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol a pos tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciated what he did for the spurs.

Less of a backstabber than Kawhi despite sexting his teammates wife.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte has been death to Frenchies, dude is gonna end up turning into Raymond Fatton in 6 months.
    Felton was in OKC's playoff rotation, dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciated what he did for the spurs.

Less of a backstabber than Kawhi despite sexting his teammates wife.
    Sexting? That's the tip of the iceberg, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sexting? That's the tip of the iceberg, dude.
    Still not as much a backstabber as Kawhi even if you included the entire icecap.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not as much a backstabber as Kawhi even if you included the entire icecap.
    Nah. It don't get worse than ing another guy's wife. All the talk about the Spurs being a classy organization is garbage. A classy team would've booted Parker right then and there. That's what the 98 US WC team did; of course it cost them in the compe ion; but it was the "classy" thing to do. That ain't the Spurs though. , Pop was coaching a game while his wife was on her deathbed. Pretty ed up . I don't give Kawhi a pass though; I don't believe that he's seeing it in those terms; he's just being a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to cop that limited edition Air Jordan Tissot watch.
    The watch that freezes you out... Tissot. Now is your time, except you don't have the ball. Tissot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. It don't get worse than ing another guy's wife. All the talk about the Spurs being a classy organization is garbage. A classy team would've booted Parker right then and there. That's what the 98 US WC team did; of course it cost them in the compe ion; but it was the "classy" thing to do. That ain't the Spurs though. , Pop was coaching a game while his wife was on her deathbed. Pretty ed up . I don't give Kawhi a pass though; I don't believe that he's seeing it in those terms; he's just being a .
    Truth bomb of epic proportions, tbqfh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet they rewarded pattys bailout 2014 contract to this pos who gave away 2013 championship and nearly tried to sabotage 2014 ring... seriously this clown is a s bag who continues to check cheques from works of backup pgs

dunno why he was still on the team during that year he tried to cuck a former team mates partner, im glad gino broke his hand going into the playoffs that year to expose that pos what a fake leader, fake mvp candidate he was with the sweep from the grizzlies...yet the mofo was still on the team...did patfo kept him to protect other teams from acquiring a pos on the team? thats fkn lame man... when it look like his career was going downhill, they get kawhi and they became contenders again, he continue to coatride and gettin loyalty contracts...fck that pos now he opens his big mouth regarding kawhis injury compared to his running out kawhi, like how he did against green in 13 finals game 5 opening his big mouth to the media why they letting him free to shoot 3s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team above women. I can tell you are whipped.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team above women. I can tell you are whipped.
    Tell me the team that it's okay to a teammate's wife besides the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me the team that it's okay to a teammate's wife besides the Spurs?
    Never said it was ok. Just less not ok than what Kawhi is doing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point? I made it clear that I wasn't going to the mat for that kunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point? I made it clear that I wasn't going to the mat for that kunt.
    That what Parker did as terrible but what Kawhi’s doing is way worse. I thought it was pretty clear in the first post.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That what Parker did as terrible but what Kawhi’s doing is way worse. I thought it was pretty clear in the first post.
    Okay, so you were making a point that didn't matter to anything I was saying, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so you were making a point that didn't matter to anything I was saying, tbh.
    So I made a point and you responded but I should have made a point that was relevant to what I think you would’ve said?

Ok.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I made a point and you responded but I should have made a point that was relevant to what I think you would’ve said?

Ok.
    I should work on your team so that I can your wife with impunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should work on your team so that I can your wife with impunity.
    First, you should work on understanding what a that when you were responding to other people’s post, the expectation is that you will stay on topic and not that the other person should change the topic such that it would fit your point.

Second:

Third, you have to understand wives are generally females. Those aren’t your type.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to cuck a former team mate

spurs were 1st seed that year also, then news break out b4 playoffs, spurs get sweep by the grizzlies who tanked to get them...

dont think the gino broken hand b4 the playoffs that year actually played a role in the sweep poor performance, what it did show was expose that fake ass mvp candidate and his demeanor

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, you should work on understanding what a that when you were responding to other people’s post, the expectation is that you will stay on topic and not that the other person should change the topic such that it would fit your point.

Second:

Third, you have to understand wives are generally females. Those aren’t your type.
    Yea, I'll have to make sure I help the team. Then if I your wife, it's not so big a deal. This is what you're arguing. Come to terms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to cuck a former team mate

spurs were 1st seed that year also, then news break out b4 playoffs, spurs get sweep by the grizzlies who tanked to get them...

dont think the gino broken hand b4 the playoffs that year actually played a role in the sweep poor performance, what it did show was expose that fake ass mvp candidate and his demeanor
    So, it pretty well ed the team over. Shocker. Asian Monkey doesn't know what he's talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I'll have to make sure I help the team. Then if I your wife, it's not so big a deal. This is what you're arguing. Come to terms.
    Pol pot is not as horrible as Mao.

You: so you sre saying pol pot is a great leader you monster.

Heres some advice for you, try to figure out what you are arguing.

Thread Information