Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, it pretty well ed the team over. Shocker. Asian Monkey doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Yeah, manu’s injury had nothing to do with it because a poster on spurstalk said so. Thats your definitive proof. You are looking worse by the post.

Second, kawhi is destroying the spurs right noe for years. The spurs still did great for years after the barry incident.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, manu’s injury had nothing to do with it because a poster on spurstalk said so. Thats your definitive proof. You are looking worse by the post.

Second, kawhi is destroying the spurs right noe for years. The spurs still did great for years after the barry incident.
    Having goat PF tends to make that happen, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having goat PF tends to make that happen, tbh.
    So Parker getting it on with Erin Barry was the primary cause of the spurs getting knocked off in the first round despite manu being injured and the presence of duncan. Yet the spurs being in bad situation now is because duncan retired a few years ago despite Kawhi being a diva and the spurs winning 61 games the year duncan retired.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Parker getting it on with Erin Barry was the primary cause of the spurs getting knocked off in the first round despite manu being injured and the presence of duncan. Yet the spurs being in bad situation now is because duncan retired a few years ago despite Kawhi being a diva and the spurs winning 61 games the year duncan retired.
    Primary cause? If you want to argue Manu hurting his hand was the primary cause you could. Regardless, there's definitely a correlation between Spurs greatly under performing and Parker f'ing his teammate's wife. , Lebron shut down when his mom got f'd by a teammate, and that's nowhere near as bad, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primary cause? If you want to argue Manu hurting his hand was the primary cause you could. Regardless, there's definitely a correlation between Spurs greatly under performing and Parker f'ing his teammate's wife. , Lebron shut down when his mom got f'd by a teammate, and that's nowhere near as bad, tbh.
    when the media release it, it came at an important time..but lol how they decided to release it just b4 the playoffs, got the spurs off whatever motivation for the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to cuck a former team mate

spurs were 1st seed that year also, then news break out b4 playoffs, spurs get sweep by the grizzlies who tanked to get them...

dont think the gino broken hand b4 the playoffs that year actually played a role in the sweep poor performance, what it did show was expose that fake ass mvp candidate and his demeanor
    So, it pretty well ed the team over. Shocker. Asian Monkey doesn't know what he's talking about.
    You are also pretty bad at quoting and expressing your points too.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking that Porker ing a teammate's wife didn't have any impact on the Spurs' playoff performance. Porker ruined the trust that teammates are supposed to have in each other, and also created a huge distraction and drama in the media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking that Porker ing a teammate's wife didn't have any impact on the Spurs' playoff performance. Porker ruined the trust that teammates are supposed to have in each other, and also created a huge distraction and drama in the media.
    Are you and spurtacular twin brothers? You understand a worse than b doesn’t mean b is ok and that a having more impact than b doesn’t mean b has no impact. Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same guy that now calls a meeting with Kawhi to tell him he’s letting teammates down. ing stone faced clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP cannot stop talking about Parker tbh... smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP cannot stop talking about Parker tbh... smh
    It's actually incredible. Nono will miss him. None of these new kids invite this kinda passion.

If PATFO had matched Kyle he would have had a reason to keep gojng, but now? I don't know. Nono might be grieving for a while remembering the old times...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually incredible. Nono will miss him. None of these new kids invite this kinda passion.

If PATFO had matched Kyle he would have had a reason to keep gojng, but now? I don't know. Nono might be grieving for a while remembering the old times...
    Nono should retire already.. too old for dat tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, best offseason ever... haters gonna hate, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, best offseason ever... haters gonna hate, tbh...
    shouldve been in motion 2-3 years ago when they won 13/14, instead they handed out loyalty contracts to keep the has beens around when they shouldve gone more youth around kawhi/lma

Thread Information