Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lamar jackson imo

ty passers who are decent runners still have fantasy value. tyrod taylor a couple of years ago was a strong play

its why russell wilson was always a steal in his early years. people slept on him because his passing volume was low, and yet he ended up a top 3-5 qb nearly every year.

lamar jackson is a terrible passer, but he runs more than anybody at the position... it wont be pretty, but he'll get regular fantasy points
    He concerns me now that there's plenty of tape on him.

Also RG3 style injury potential.

Pass, imo.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs have a child abuser

What a s bag team

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He concerns me now that there's plenty of tape on him.

Also RG3 style injury potential.

Pass, imo.
    he's a much much worse passer than RG3 was. but im not picking him because i think he's going to substantially improve as a passer. as long as he remains an active runner, he will have underrated fantasy value. he only started 7 games last year and still ended up with 700 rushing yards, that's nuts. i dont think he's gonna average 100 rushing yards per start, but even if he averages 60, thats basically a free touchdown per game, fantasy wise. even ty running qb's usually turn in solid fantasy value

even tebow was a respectable qb play in a season where he only threw 12 TDs. tyler thigpen was a top 10 fantasy qb in 2008 because he ran for 400 yards and 3 TD's

josh allen and lamar jackson arent qb's id want for my real life team, but they're likely going to be solid fantasy plays this year

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chiefs have a child abuser

What a s bag team
    What do you care?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    he's a much much worse passer than RG3 was. but im not picking him because i think he's going to substantially improve as a passer. as long as he remains an active runner, he will have underrated fantasy value. he only started 7 games last year and still ended up with 700 rushing yards, that's nuts. i dont think he's gonna average 100 rushing yards per start, but even if he averages 60, thats basically a free touchdown per game, fantasy wise. even ty running qb's usually turn in solid fantasy value

even tebow was a respectable qb play in a season where he only threw 12 TDs. tyler thigpen was a top 10 fantasy qb in 2008 because he ran for 400 yards and 3 TD's

josh allen and lamar jackson arent qb's id want for my real life team, but they're likely going to be solid fantasy plays this year
    Dude only had one 200 yard passing effort. He also averaged 4.7 ypc.

More often than not, Lamar type QBs are one and done flashes in the pan. Defenses this year are gonna stack that box.

I guess if I drafted my QB1 real late I wouldn't mind taking him as an early season backup plan but I can totally see him getting benched or injured by mid November.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What do you care?
    You have no moral compass in regards to your favorite ball bouncers huh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You have no moral compass in regards to your favorite ball bouncers huh
    If he abused a kid he needs to be in jail. If he's not in jail then go back to work entertaining us.

It's about that simple for me regarding pro sports.

And for a guy that hates the NFL you spend waaaay too much time here

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude only had one 200 yard passing effort. He also averaged 4.7 ypc.

More often than not, Lamar type QBs are one and done flashes in the pan. Defenses this year are gonna stack that box.

I guess if I drafted my QB1 real late I wouldn't mind taking him as an early season backup plan but I can totally see him getting benched or injured by mid November.
    Ravens were the most run heavy team in the nfl and had no passing threats. Teams were already loading the box

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ravens were the most run heavy team in the nfl and had no passing threats. Teams were already loading the box
    True. I still tend to stay away from run first pass second QBs especially in the second year.

We'll see

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    True. I still tend to stay away from run first pass second QBs especially in the second year.

We'll see
    Same. And with Jackson, I also worry that he's not built to take many hits.

Never ben more impressed with a young QB than I am with this kid, he is the total package. Mobile, rocket arm, has finesse when needed, smart, good at ude, yep, has it all.

There is no reason ro see anything any different in his future, he's not going to regress. Not saying another 5000/50 season but over 4000/30 no problem.

Mahomes to Hill right there with Lamonica to Wells, Namath to Maynard when it comes to long ranch TD's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Never ben more impressed with a young QB than I am with this kid, he is the total package. Mobile, rocket arm, has finesse when needed, smart, good at ude, yep, has it all.

There is no reason ro see anything any different in his future, he's not going to regress. Not saying another 5000/50 season but over 4000/30 no problem.

Mahomes to Hill right there with Lamonica to Wells, Namath to Maynard when it comes to long ranch TD's.
    Good post btw

Idk, i'm more of a ketchup TD guy myself

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If he abused a kid he needs to be in jail. If he's not in jail then go back to work entertaining us.

It's about that simple for me regarding pro sports.

And for a guy that hates the NFL you spend waaaay too much time here
    Sad. Very little moral compass. But I guess that goes without saying given your political leaning

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sad. Very little moral compass. But I guess that goes without saying given your political leaning
    Why aren't you crying out for law enforcement to arrest him instead of posting on the NFL forum page?

Which you hate?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why aren't you crying out for law enforcement to arrest him instead of posting on the NFL forum page?

Which you hate?
    Even if he didn't commit that crime, just look at his nappy ass. You spend your free time watching and celebrating that ?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Even if he didn't commit that crime, just look at his nappy ass. You spend your free time watching and celebrating that ?
    that went from "child abuser" to "just look at him" really fast.

Why do you spend your free time in this forum?

I have never paid much attention to any athletes private life, yep.....simply don't care. BUT.....this one did get to me, you cannot harm a kid. BUT....it appears not enought proof that was the situation was found.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest olayer in the NFL, and if not for track he really could run pro track, he is legit world class. I like all fans want to see this guy in action. I first picked up on him in HS when he ran a 20.14 200m, the second fastest ever by a HS kid.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Lol salty. Too bad he didn't win 33% of Mahomes MVPs.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dude is impressive, tbh. If the status doesn't get to his head down the line skys the limit. Can't wait to see how fair against the pats defense later on

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Lol salty. Too bad he didn't win 33% of Mahomes MVPs.
    Aikman battled Farve and Young. Mahomes is battling some scrub named Lamar Jackson and 40 year old Brady.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Aikman battled Farve and Young. Mahomes is battling some scrub named Lamar Jackson and 40 year old Brady.
    Lol the ol era argument

K, name the era that Aikman wins an MVP with his best season

Thread Information