Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Covid-19, the restart of the season, an the push back of the draft... How will players be rated?? Will their play in the bubble reflect their ratings?(Keldon was a beast).... Will ratings just be transferred from 2k20 to 2k21? All you 2k heads, please fill me in. I really stopped playing 2k20, but I had to put my trade-in value of Madden 20 an 2k20 something since I bought a digital copy of Madden 21. If you have any insight, please share.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to the nba 2K reddit page, they’ll answer this for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's ridiculous that they're releasing a new 2K game in the middle of the previous season. I played the demo, and the new shot system sucks. The shot stick is no longer based on timing - it's based solely on how "centered" the stick is. And it's very sensitive to being slightly off center. Who thought that was a good idea?

And with next gen consoles on the way soon, I won't buy 2K21 until the actual '21 season starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried playing the other day but my team walked out on me and refused to play. I guess it’s a new feature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried playing the other day but my team walked out on me and refused to play. I guess it’s a new feature
    lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they at least update the rosters and the faces and hair and stuff. Bc there's going to be no point to get the game before rookies are put in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you believe they have Keldon Johnson rated a 76.... but have him at the bottom where you can't play or practice him him.
    . 2k stupid AF. But with this dumbass new meter, Forbes is a great person to shoot with cuz his release is so fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you not disable the shot meter? I used to disable in 2k20 and prior games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you not disable the shot meter? I used to disable in 2k20 and prior games
    Hopefully in the full game you can, because you couldn't in the demo. And since there are two different types of shot meter now (timing-based and position-based), hopefully it lets you choose which one. I mean, obviously the Square button has to be set to timing because you can't "center" a button. But I really hope there's an option to use timing-based shooting on the analog stick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turn the meter off plus shoot with the button. Murray is better to use in the midrange game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully in the full game you can, because you couldn't in the demo. And since there are two different types of shot meter now (timing-based and position-based), hopefully it lets you choose which one. I mean, obviously the Square button has to be set to timing because you can't "center" a button. But I really hope there's an option to use timing-based shooting on the analog stick.
    Thanks, at least ginobili will be in this year’s game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I despise shooting with the right stick, I still use the button. The only reason I use the stick is if I want to do a stepback.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dayum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba 2k fell way off after 2K9 or so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon at 76 overall is a bit of a stretch for some bubble games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon at 76 overall is a bit of a stretch for some bubble games
    Don't matter... you can't play with him anyways. 2k has him on the inactive part of the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garbage ing game.. 2k for releasing this trash. Not even worth pirating.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are tier one this year so you have to match up with all the best teams in the game so now you are forced to olay with a different team so you can have a chance against clippers and lakers lmao and now with a full force Gstate lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are tier one this year so you have to match up with all the best teams in the game so now you are forced to olay with a different team so you can have a chance against clippers and lakers lmao and now with a full force Gstate lmao
    you can just ride with Forbes and DeRozan all day every day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh forbes and mills see no playing time in my game i have to live with bellineli though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing serious? A team that missed the playoffs is "Tier 1"?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs still had the benefit of the doubt at the time. That should change pretty quickly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I promise on online play now Spurs are a tier 1 so they can only match up against Philly, Bucks, Gstate, Lakers, Clippers, Nets and such. It takes some skill to play with the Spurs but damn this makes it way harder.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually i just looked a while ago now they are back in the tier 2 category.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played with the Spurs in tier 1 an it was fairly easy against most people. Especially the Lakers, cuz most dont know how to shoot or do layups with the new meter. I just hate that Keldon is inactive. He's like the 4 t h best rated on the team, but inactive. Just stupid AF

Thread Information