Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're looking for an awesome free game, you're in luck.

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games...arframe-switch
    Online shooters aren't really my thing and haven't been since the days of Unreal Tournament. I really suck at them. Next game I pick up for the system will probably be either Bayonetta 2 (I love Platinum's action games), Xenoblade Chronicles 2, or Octopath Traveler (also big into JRPG). I know The World Ends With You is supposed to be a great JRPG too, but that one needs touch screen controls and I'm not putting fingerprints and scratches all over my Switch screen so I'll play that on my hacked 3DS. Now that I have the system in hand the wait for Shin Megami Tensei V is going to be ing torture though.

I'll probably end up getting Mario Kart 8 at some point also. I can already play that flawlessly in Cemu but with how much I play Mario Kart 7 on my 3DS I imagine I'd play the out of Mario Kart 8 in handheld mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife just got me a Switch for Christmas with Mario... will probably pick up Zelda too at some point...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife just got me a Switch for Christmas with Mario... will probably pick up Zelda too at some point...
    I'd put Mario Odyssey as my second favorite game released in an absolutely stacked 2017. NieR Automata is my #1 for the year but I think it beats out Persona 5 for my #2 slot, and I like Persona so much I bought a Playstation TV, PS2, and 3DS to play the rest of the Persona / Shin Megami Tensei series. Nintendo knocked it out of the park with Odyssey and its large 3D levels with lots of 2D thrown in too.

I normally hate screen protectors, but they're a must IMO with the Switch. I was getting these tiny scuffs in the bottom left and bottom right border of the screen from the dock. The dock is so poorly designed IMO but it's the only one you can use, as third party docks are known to fry the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd put Mario Odyssey as my second favorite game released in an absolutely stacked 2017. NieR Automata is my #1 for the year but I think it beats out Persona 5 for my #2 slot, and I like Persona so much I bought a Playstation TV, PS2, and 3DS to play the rest of the Persona / Shin Megami Tensei series. Nintendo knocked it out of the park with Odyssey and its large 3D levels with lots of 2D thrown in too.

I normally hate screen protectors, but they're a must IMO with the Switch. I was getting these tiny scuffs in the bottom left and bottom right border of the screen from the dock. The dock is so poorly designed IMO but it's the only one you can use, as third party docks are known to fry the system.
    Agree on the screen protectors. I’ve had one on since day 1. Got the on that sits in a tray to apply but it was still a major pain in the ass to get the bubbles out. And still didn’t get it on perfectly. Although I don’t play it portable nearly as much as I thought I would. I really don’t like the controls much at all.

I’m looking forward to getting back to Odyssey. Finished the first level and then went to BOW. I may just start it over since that was months ago.

Getting Super Smash for my kid for Christmas but I’m sure I’ll log plenty of time myself on it. While keeping hope that they’ll eventually put out Metroid. And the less likely Starfox.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Breath of the Wild is the only game on the Switch that I actually beat. I should finish Mario Odyssey or Octopath Traveler before Smash Ultimate comes out, but damn is Octopath a timesink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be flying out to Texas for the holidays, thinking of getting one of those Anker PowerCore 20100, anybody has one? thoughts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree on the screen protectors. I’ve had one on since day 1. Got the on that sits in a tray to apply but it was still a major pain in the ass to get the bubbles out. And still didn’t get it on perfectly. Although I don’t play it portable nearly as much as I thought I would. I really don’t like the controls much at all.

I’m looking forward to getting back to Odyssey. Finished the first level and then went to BOW. I may just start it over since that was months ago.

Getting Super Smash for my kid for Christmas but I’m sure I’ll log plenty of time myself on it. While keeping hope that they’ll eventually put out Metroid. And the less likely Starfox.
    There are rumors that we might see a reveal of Metroid Prime 4 with actual gameplay at The Game Awards next Thursday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up buying a Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up buying a Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD...
    Will it survive going in the river when you bring the rest of the fam across?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will it survive going in the river when you bring the rest of the fam across?
    Comes with a case, so I'll report back, tbh

Thread Information