Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ribery, Xavi were all victims of the times tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barça got to the CL final in 2008 only because of the ref scandal of the century where Chelsea got robbed 5-6 penalties in semis. United was likely to win vs Chelsea, and Ronaldo got robbed of his second Balon D'Or in 2008.

Not sure how Snejder or Forlán didn't got the trophy in 2010, either.

Ronaldo's win in 2013 was suspect too. It should have gone to Ribéry.

UEFA and FIFA just wanted to create the Messi vs Cristiano rivalry. Legendary players, no question about that, but neither could shine in World Cups past group stages.

Players like Rossi, Maradona, Romario, Ronaldo and Zidane always delivered. No wonder their teams won the Mundial.
    Last edited by dunkman; 12-07-2018 at 12:56 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nah sons. Messi and Sidenaldo deserved all the Golden Balls they won. The Golden Ball is given to the footballer that performed the best individually in a given season. What Messi and Sidenaldo did on those years they won had never been done before. Back then, since it was a novelty, justice was made and voters didn't give a about team accomplishments. Now seeing Messi and Sidenaldo score 60 goal per season and hand 20 assists got old, so they went back to the re ed "most recognisable player on winning team" bull criteria.

Someone Voted Benzema, Kane, Varane, Curtois as number 1

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Varane deserves some love.. world cup and champions league, that's not some small stuff

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    modric winning one

means, neymar the overrated clown still hasnt made his mark yet on the world stage with a declingin ronaldo, messi

then u have mbappe, i doubt he win one unless he moves to a bigger club then psg who are eucl choke artists....

messi and ronaldo still in the running to next years golden ball, thats if barca or juv goes all the way

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midget's got it, unless GODnaldo 4peats. Ronaldo has and will continue to sit out Serie A games for CL purposes, while midget continues to stat-pad against lol liga scrubs.

Thread Information