Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your card. You're just showing your hand.
    They do have jibberish cards. Well played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative snowflakes getting triggered about muh flag .

Nothing to see here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're only displaying a desecrated American flag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your the one crying about it Spurt. Don't try to put your snowflake feelings on me. I'm not associated with the party that cares about a flag more than humans tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your the one crying about it Spurt. Don't try to put your snowflake feelings on me. I'm not associated with the party that cares about a flag more than humans tbh.
    you're not even with a party that cares about its people. you're brainwashed if you think you are.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're not even with a party that cares about its people. you're brainwashed if you think you are.
    which party cares about people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh here comes conspiracy theory Kori. Maybe you and Cosmo can chat about the newest conspiracy theories, then after that you and spurt can cry and rage about people disrespecting muh flag.

Then go get matching trump tats on your calfs as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which party cares about people?
    i subscribe to no party... that's the difference between you and i. i don't buy into the bs. have fun being a slave to either side of the coin and pretending the side you're on is the more "progressive" side.

Uh oh here comes conspiracy theory Kori. Maybe you and Cosmo can chat about the newest conspiracy theories, then after that you and spurt can cry and rage about people disrespecting muh flag.

Then go get matching trump tats on your calfs as well.
    what a dumbass statement. i didn't expect anything of substance from you anyhow.

as well, i suppose you don't know many vets. if you did, you wouldn't be so down to desecrate our flag. i'd also suppose you don't give a really about this country until your lifestyle becomes threatened. keep pretending to be that 10th grade rebel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i subscribe to no party... that's the difference between you and i. i don't buy into the bs. have fun being a slave to either side of the coin and pretending the side you're on is the more "progressive" side.
    Nice dodge.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what a dumbass statement. i didn't expect anything of substance from you anyhow.

as well, i suppose you don't know many vets. if you did, you wouldn't be so down to desecrate our flag. i'd also suppose you don't give a really about this country until your lifestyle becomes threatened. keep pretending to be that 10th grade rebel.
    I said nothing of the sort. They exist to further themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's dodging what pavTHETIC? spit it out fool or stfu. i get that eats you up inside that you can't really and definitively claim i am conservative. as much as you'd love for it to be true you'll just have to keep playing in your make believe world inside your ed up head.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who's dodging what pavTHETIC? spit it out fool or stfu. i get that eats you up inside that you can't really and definitively claim i am conservative. as much as you'd love for it to be true you'll just have to keep playing in your make believe world inside your ed up head.
    You didn't answer his question.

You dodged it.

Simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They exist to further themselves.
    you're right and i agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer his question.

You dodged it.

Simple.
    how am i supposed to answer the question if i believe all political parties are hacks that don't have us in mind? chess pieces might move around per admin and us people might benefit from this policy or that policy but it's all a long game of deceit in the end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how am i supposed to answer the question if i believe all political parties are hacks that don't have us in mind? chess pieces might move around per admin and us people might benefit from this policy or that policy but it's all a long game of deceit in the end.
    That's all you had to say.

Good to know you think Trump's party doesn't care about people.

Thread Information