Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not the one who follows a hag and all that brings.

#StillWithHer

*ding*

You are so desperate to change the subject whenever your crying out for men is brought up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh verbal crutches, but your verbal crutches
    LOLZ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    fake quote white flag.

Works every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Levin

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know amirite? Let's get back to you being a fanboy of Jim Acosta instead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know amirite? Let's get back to you being a fanboy of Jim Acosta instead.
    I am completely fine with Acosta's triggering you and Chris and Shuckabee and Dennison.

You guys make threads about him.

, you would cry out for him constantly if you could.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't make threads about muh CNN anchors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor little Jimmy will never get the exclusive one on one's anymore

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris waving the fake quote white flag.

I accept.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am completely fine with Acosta's triggering you and Chris and Shuckabee and Dennison.

You guys make threads about him.

, you would cry out for him constantly if you could.

lol
    You're certainly a Jim Acosta fanboy. You don't have to try and sell that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're certainly a Jim Acosta fanboy. You don't have to try and sell that.
    Since he triggered the out of you and Chris and Dennison, I have no problem with him and hope he continues to trigger the out of you.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taxpayer funded things are government controlled things because taxpayers don't pay directly to final recipients, but to the IRS.

It's simple, actually. If you can hold an organization hostage by witholding funding, you can offer incentives and punishments for not following the narrative. Dems recommend it all the time in private sectors.
    That explains why Democrats control the narrative for the US Military.

Maybe listen to NPR some time and then come back to me. It's not as if it's some kind of "Tax Talk" network that is constantly extolling the benefits of higher taxes for public services.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since he triggered the out of you and Chris and Dennison, I have no problem with him and hope he continues to trigger the out of you.
    Of course you don't have a problem with him. You're the president of his fan club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That explains why Democrats control the narrative for the US Military.

Maybe listen to NPR some time and then come back to me. It's not as if it's some kind of "Tax Talk" network that is constantly extolling the benefits of higher taxes for public services.
    What does the military have to do with the private sector? The two ranking leaders of the SASC are democrats.

From Wiki " While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of compe ive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues."

Also, regarding PBS:

"In 1999 at least three public television stations were caught selling or trading their mailing lists with the Democratic National Committee. Under IRS regulations nonprofit organizations are prohibited from participating in political actions. Officials from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting condemned the practice and conducted an investigation into the matter. The stations involved were in New York, Boston, and Washington.[46]

Individual programs aired by PBS have been the targets of organized campaigns by individuals and groups with opposing views, including former United States Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings.[47]

Bill Moyers resigned in 2005 after more than three decades as a PBS regular, citing political pressure to alter the content of his program and saying Chairman of the Board of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Kenneth Tomlinson had mounted a "vendetta" against him.[48] Moyers eventually returned to host Bill Moyers Journal, after Tomlinson's resignation from CPB. Subsequently, PBS made room temporarily for rightwing commentator Tucker Carlson, formerly of MSNBC and co-host of CNN's Crossfire, and The Journal Editorial Report with Paul Gigot, an editor of The Wall Street Journal editorial page (this program has since moved to Fox News Channel) to partially balance out the perceived left-leaning PBS shows.[49]"

Balance does not equal truth. A publicly funded station that seeks balance in bias view points is just telling twice as many lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Man just got forcibly removed from Room when Putin and Trump about to publicly speak”

Its probably Jim acosta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Man just got forcibly removed from Room when Putin and Trump about to publicly speak”

Its probably Jim acosta
    He was accosted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If you can hold an organization hostage by witholding funding,

you can offer incentives and punishments for not following the narrative.

Dems recommend it all the time in private sectors."

Money is speech, the oligarchy SCOTUS5 says, enabling total corruption of US politicians,

so "withholding money", eg boycotting, is Cons utionally protected speech, too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was accosted.
    Cute.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the military have to do with the private sector? The two ranking leaders of the SASC are democrats.
    It has to do with taxpayer-funded/government-controlled things.

Balance does not equal truth. A publicly funded station that seeks balance in bias view points is just telling twice as many lies.
    It's not like they're airing a bunch of fringe punditry. Public Broadcasting is by far the most level-headed view of the news, and they regularly make time for viewpoints on all sides.

Again, it's clear you don't consume much NPR, so you're having to rely on Wikipedia for temporary programming notes from 2005 to make your point. Give it a listen, you might like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has to do with taxpayer-funded/government-controlled things.
    Ok. Did I say no taxpayer funded things should be controlled by the government?
    It's not like they're airing a bunch of fringe punditry. Public Broadcasting is by far the most level-headed view of the news, and they regularly make time for viewpoints on all sides.
    "By far the most..."

Doesn't matter. Viewpoints on all sides don't matter. There's a reason freedom of the press is freedom from government infringement - when the government starts funding the information you get, the government begins to control it. Private sector is doing a ty job with presenting fact (I don't give a about bias vs unbias, fact is fact) that actually matters to the most people and going instead for clickbait stories, but that doesn't mean a government funded news source is the solution.
    Again, it's clear you don't consume much NPR, so you're having to rely on Wikipedia for temporary programming notes from 2005 to make your point. Give it a listen, you might like it.
    I don't listen to anything on the radio, ever. I've gotten to the point to where I read the feeds from foreign sources to glean information about my own country while bypassing the one white kid that cursed at the one black kid in bum Iowa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    compare with 2009: CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS backed up Fox

https://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...-news-reporter
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-...ns-from-event/

Fox News plays the game too.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-...ns-from-event/

Too bad freedom of the press isn't freedom to be obnoxious consequence free though.

Thread Information