My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    First Djockovic wins Wimbledon, then the Croatians fall on their faces in the World Cup Finals.

that Genocidal Athesit . He's burning in now for killing millions of Muslims and thousands of ethnic croats.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    But Djokovic was rooting for CRO to win tbh. Slobo would have stripped Nole's citizenship.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    that Genocidal Athesit . He's burning in now for killing millions of Muslims and thousands of ethnic croats.
    Croatians also killed Muslims ya damn air head.
    Why do they let clueless Phillipinos into Canada?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    doesnt croatia also have a fiba team, or do they play under serbia montengro or russia fed? they also had some good talent back in the day

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    with Croatia has been going on for hundreds of years, from Serbia's perspective. But well before the Serbians massacred Croatians a little over 20 years ago, Croatia sided with Hitler during WWII and truly harassed and killed many Serbians, Jews, Roma people, etc. So it really goes both ways

Then you also have the chance to believe whatever premade you hear on TV about how good these guys are over these other guys and how much they sacrificed compared to the other "bad" guys....

Post Count
    with Croatia has been going on for hundreds of years, from Serbia's perspective. But well before the Serbians massacred Croatians a little over 20 years ago, Croatia sided with Hitler during WWII and truly harassed and killed many Serbians, Jews, Roma people, etc. So it really goes both ways

Then you also have the chance to believe whatever premade you hear on TV about how good these guys are over these other guys and how much they sacrificed compared to the other "bad" guys....

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

On TV....

On this one you finally got something somewhat straight so instead of hiding like a little prick tell the board how you get your information?

What did and do you read? Because you were not there, so don’t tell people how they are being duped unless you give it up. Tell us.

Post Count
    On TV....

On this one you finally got something somewhat straight so instead of hiding like a little prick tell the board how you get your information?

What did and do you read? Because you were not there, so don’t tell people how they are being duped unless you give it up. Tell us.
    Oh Jesus! why would I do that? You are the misinformed bucket... do it yourself!!!!

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Oh Jesus! why would I do that? You are the misinformed bucket... do it yourself!!!!
    What do you read for information?

You won’t... embarrass yourself.
    But you will.
    You know how we are all misinformed but won’t tell us where you get your information?
    Thats chicken cowardice.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

son what do you expect from uneducated peasants tbh. the whole balkans is a mess historically, yet the whole balkans really pulled for croatia in the finals. even ing albanians pulled for them. serbs pulled for them. bosnians. etc. Anybody who says otherwise has never step foot in the balkans and is talking out of their ass.

Post Count
    son what do you expect from uneducated peasants tbh. the whole balkans is a mess historically, yet the whole balkans really pulled for croatia in the finals. even ing albanians pulled for them. serbs pulled for them. bosnians. etc. Anybody who says otherwise has never step foot in the balkans and is talking out of their ass.
    my most youngest son I dont intend to educate these backward elements of our society.. do not believe that for a second...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    my most youngest son I dont intend to educate these backward elements of our society.. do not believe that for a second...
    My most youngest son...

Suckling off each other’s teats.
    Continue the mutual act of breast feeding each other.

Post Count
    My nig...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    My most youngest son...

Suckling off each other’s teats.
    Continue the mutual act of breast feeding each other.
    sons sorry that only the s remain for you to feed on

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    sons sorry that only the s remain for you to feed on
    I won’t bite you, don’t worry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    We've been over this; that's a bull claim, son.

Thread Information