Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.patreon.com/ElizabethLeaVos

taking marching orders from random website run by assange apologist

honestly, how did you run across that article? i put it in a google search and first place i saw that posted it was r/wikileaks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say "groomed" -- but Trump has been on Russia's radar since he married a woman from the Eastern Bloc. That's a matter of Czech government record. I have no doubt there was an attempt by the Soviets to cultivate him for some purpose back in the 80s. If the Russians have any kompromat on Trump, they got it during the Moscow trip they arranged for Trump in 1987. Oddly enough, when Trump got back he spent $100,000 to take out full page ads criticizing US foreign policy and dropped his first hints he was interested in running for president.

's weird.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt there is a relationship there and, as such, he was a useful tool in promoting their messaging.

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies. Separately, he had the means and the interest to run for President, he got a huge assist from the media covering everything he said leading up to the primaries. Certainly they went all in when it looked like he had a shot, but too many cir stances leading to that point were out of their control.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt there is a relationship there and, as such, he was a useful tool in promoting their messaging.

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies. Separately, he had the means and the interest to run for President, he got a huge assist from the media covering everything he said leading up to the primaries. Certainly they went all in when it looked like he had a shot, but too many cir stances leading to that point were out of their control.
    No Russian eggs at risk to launder money through Trash's real estate, sucking in Trash as money launderer who must hide his tax returns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies.
    There is no reason to believe they considered him a serious candidate at any time. Just having a voice criticizing the existing government would be seen as a win back then.

And that's exactly what Trump made himself after his Moscow visit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of our narratives are that you are a deeply ashamed sexual that hates yourself for your reality
    too funny. projection is a of a drug bonerchamp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no reason to believe they considered him a serious candidate at any time. Just having a voice criticizing the existing government would be seen as a win back then.

And that's exactly what Trump made himself after his Moscow visit.
    good! our last admin and those that preceded it for the past 30+ yrs have been corrupt to their cores and the light should've been shined on their ty admins a long time ago. you just love to support crooked suckers and i'd expect nothing less of you and your beta blood that runs through you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bat crazy conspiri ./

"Oligarchy"

Rooskies and Trump conspired for 30 years to make Trump POTUS.
    too funny right? and yes boutons is a bat crazy commie conspiri . as well, the left's learned like 3 new words to add to their vocabulary in the last few yrs and oligarchy was one of them. overused but not used at all towards their gods/heros of the past and future. they're the true hypocrites. their blind hate is comical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no desperation. Just going by the evidence and Occam's razor.
    the sensible answer right? or is it the answer you and the left have concocted and wish to be reality because losing again would be a real soul crusher to you commies and your party?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong.

*DID* affect the result, with Assange dribbling out Pootin-stolen DNS/Podesta emails for months, distracting from, wounding the Hillary/DNC campaign.

Then Comey, already having violated FBI protocol to trash unindicted Hillary on national TV in the summer, delivered the coup de grace 10 days before the election to Nunes.
    The race should not have been so close that Comey's bull decided it by 80K votes,

except for Pootin/Assange weakening Hillary DECISIVELY, mortally.
    lmao!

oh no whoeveritwas exposed ty hrc, the dnc, and podesta. oh no they proved how ty they all are! oh ing no! we leftys want to keep the most corrupt ty lifelong politicians in power who want nothing but the worst for the USA and its people! oh ing no someone has come around to challenge the pillars of corruption within our government! oh ing no!

hillary! podesta! the dnc! them all and losers like you too!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the sensible answer right? or is it the answer you and the left have concocted and wish to be reality because losing again would be a real soul crusher to you commies and your party?
    What is your sensible answer?

Give us your theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your sensible answer?

Give us your theory.
    my answer is to let it all play out and see how it all ends up before claiming this and that. that's called level headed and not hyperbolic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    my answer is to let it all play out and see how it all ends up before claiming this and that. that's called level headed and not hyperbolic.
    lmao!

oh no whoeveritwas exposed ty hrc, the dnc, and podesta. oh no they proved how ty they all are! oh ing no! we leftys want to keep the most corrupt ty lifelong politicians in power who want nothing but the worst for the USA and its people! oh ing no someone has come around to challenge the pillars of corruption within our government! oh ing no!

hillary! podesta! the dnc! them all and losers like you too!
    lol "level headed and not hyperbolic"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is it hyperbolic to tell the truth? to say whoeveritwas exposed the corruption of hrc, the dnc, podesta, et al? how so?

you just hate reality and the fact that hrc is a huge ing ****, the dnc was bought by that ****, and podesta is a slimeball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how is it hyperbolic to tell the truth? to say whoeveritwas exposed the corruption of hrc, the dnc, podesta, et al? how so?

you just hate reality and the fact that hrc is a huge ing ****, the dnc was bought by that ****, and podesta is a slimeball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hyperbolic is blaming the messenger and not the losers. that's what you and your side has done; forget the contents of the corruption at hand but blame the hacker/insider for revealing the truth to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes read the indictment.

I was refering to the Hillary hacks. The indictment does not mention the Hillary Hack specifically.

It claims:
    - russians probed and stole credentials for DNC servers
    - logged in and installed spyware
    - stole info on 500,000 voters
    - Guccifer 2 communicated with US lawmakers and jounalists about hacks

Nothing about Hillary Clinton Hack, or much less collusion and much less any of this even made a dent on final election results

My statement stands:
    There is no evidence Russian government was the en y that hacked and/or leaked the hillary emails
    Just look at the data transfer speeds. Definitely wasn't a hack.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just look at the data transfer speeds. Definitely wasn't a hack.
    lol data transfer speeds again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol data transfer speeds again.
    lol facts again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chris the forum cyber security expert

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol facts again
    What facts, chris?

Show us the non-anonymous blog facts.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    lol facts again
    Tonight I want to eat your assange inspired bread pudding recipe. It was really tasty and the lulz from triggered libs were incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then what is trump?
    just a rich dude trying his best with little to no help from the hill nor a party of brainwashed lemmings on the left.

Which is exactly what trump is doing? Why is that different?
    you're lost man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus you’re a liar. A true sheep. No facts and a treasonous enabler. A true piece of that has ruined this country
    i contribute to this society and reach out to vets monthly. what do you do exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol facts again

He thinks VIPS is an anonymous blog

Thread Information